O’Donnell Sisters #7 Waiting on my email from the police whilst they charge £80 for a fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your in the corner jamming on your own you are defooooo on something 😎

SHOCK! it’s gone off his story! 🤣 morning fifi hope your comedown from last nights antics ain’t too bad! Can they make it any more obvious that they love a good scroll through tattle 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Their Black Friday sale should be the correct price if not a bit cheaper for their clothes line
1 MILLION percent. I'd say that price range is much more obtainable yet still not too cheap. Those prices are definitely what they should be charging going forward. I am sure they'd still make a profit anyways and to be fair they would probably sell so much more. Even if it is not great quality (which has been mentioned) there target audience aren't necessarily well off - more than likely young wannabe influencers and teenagers etc .... tit even i'm tempted at some joggers and i am almost 40 :D but only at those prices. Would never pay what they had been charging.

Reactions: 10
70% off for the Black Friday sale??? Wow! Most brands offer 20/30% some 50% at the most but 70% does that not tell them their pricing is waaaaay off?
agree with whoever said if they had these prices normally they’d sell so much more stuff.
also I’ve just realised they do sell masks? So why on earth have they not been wearing their own brands masks???? That’s literally the easiest advertisement, especially in Dubai! Wtf they have no clue
& Daisey has them shorts on again..🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
she's trying to beat her streak in Marbella where she wore the same ones for week straight :LOL:
I thought that comment by sweet n sour about never washing her knickers was taking the piss but I'm not so convinced now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice how they’ve really revved up the ofolls posts since we’ve been talking non stop about how useless they’ve been with them and not even wearing them - again we should be charging management fee

Reactions: 11

New thread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.