O’Donnell Sisters #7 Waiting on my email from the police whilst they charge £80 for a fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy in the latest photo and who’s a new member of la familia is the son of a violent major Irish drug dealer (convinced on numerous charges)...classy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@Eve675 Ah okay, I left that school
before Daisey left so I wasn’t sure exactly when she left. But I’m surprised she left before finishing as she started there from a really young age like Year 1 or maybe even earlier (not exactly sure as I wasn’t in her year group). And I think Ellie completed her GCSEs there as I remember she was in a photo of the Year 11’s getting their results.

@Eve675 I still don’t understand why Daisey left though, if it was because of the distance? Because there are two school years between her and Ellie. Therefore, when Daisey was in Year 9, Ellie would’ve been in Year 11. Why send them to different schools if it’s to do with the distance?
I have no idea why, I was in 6th form when Daisey was there but my sister was in the year above her & everyone used to talk about her family being gypsies so I’m not sure why. I didn’t even know Ellie existed until they got minor fame. It is really weird though. Also vinny & fankie went to shelley

Reactions: 3
The guy in the latest photo and who’s a new member of la familia is the son of a violent major Irish drug dealer (convinced on numerous charges)...classy
They associate themselves with the worst kinds of people

Reactions: 8
Molly mae recently had a mole removed that was cancerous but it hadn’t spread or anything it was just like dormant but the potential was there. & that’s so scary, I would definitely be taking more care of myself if I was in the sun all the time, Daisey doesn’t seem to care

Reactions: 11
@Eve675 Tbh I had no idea their family were gypsies until I heard it on Tattle, I don’t think it was common knowledge at my school. It seemed like they were just known for being pretty (and Daisey in particular for being so full of herself). What was she like at Shelley btw??

@Eve675 Completely agree about the moles too. Was the first thing I noticed on her story even with the heavy filter! She needs to Google images of skin cancer and see the massive crater of skin that needs to be removed for even the tiniest mole... But I bet she thinks nothing bad like that could ever happen to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
roxy is not following lockdown rules she was up north earlier in week down south now and daisey has on the exact same outfit as earlier this week. She must be hard up ha

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.