O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ASOS and Selfridges must have thought they were on to a winner when researching these girls when they saw they had 1M followers. Must have thought they’d have a huge fan base like molly mae, olivia Bowen etc and that they’d clean up. Little did they know it was all bought followers and they’re nowhere near 1M in reality😂😂

Have also noticed with Roxy, her friend Giorgina has shot up with followers on TikTok because she’s absolutely stunning (looks like mila kunis) and her Instagram followers have grown past roxys as a result. Roxy has since made tiktoks exactly like giorginas and copied her look more as well with her pictures. She even posted in a q&a when ‘someone’ asked are you using giorgina for clout that she’d ‘followed her since she was at less than 20k’ or something! Proper jealous cow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Comment about the above post about Lorosa, don't feel sorry for her shes and attention seeker and most Travellers class her as a 'slag' in the Traveller community, she has Boyfriend after Boyfriend, she wasn't with the Boy that died, she seen him a few times but wasn't in a relationship with him, he was with another Girl, she did that post for attention, she loves it, so yea Lee hasn't got the best taste but lying disgusting basterd of a Girl to the next

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Must of been so heartbroken so much so that about 3 girlfriends came forward when he died only other ones name I can remeber is jamie. Soon after larosa deleted his name from her bio and all their pics together including his tribute post. Goes to show just how heartbroken she was
He was also doing Leah from absolutely Ascot as well!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What does this mean...
I think its one thing to gossip about these girls (one of them is getting progressively more gansta cringe by the day) but its another to suggest lees dad or the kinahans are small time drug dealers. Thats a whole other ball game, and again, yes I know them 🤣

Well this tweet/twitter led me down a dark rabbit hole, regardless of whether Lee is involved in crime or not, his dad is pretty much a mass murderer? How could you go near someone like that? 😲😲😲
We do business (the legal kind) but I wouldnt have my daughter dating them. Tragic wrong place wrong time waiting to happen

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else not have a clue who is being spoken about anymore half the time on this thread? I’m so out of the loop 😂

I’ll patiently wait for some more chaos from Fifi and her fishy disco minge shorts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Kinahans get blamed on everything gang related 🤣
Haha i know.
I think its one thing to gossip about these girls (one of them is getting progressively more gansta cringe by the day) but its another to suggest lees dad or the kinahans are small time drug dealers. Thats a whole other ball game, and again, yes I know them 🤣

We do business (the legal kind) but I wouldnt have my daughter dating them. Tragic wrong place wrong time waiting to happen
Again noone is suggesting that they are small time all we are saying is they arent involved in every aspect of gangland in dublin. There are breakaway feuds and dealers. We all know people who know people. U say u do legit business with them im sure ur not privvy to all their businesses legit or otherwise. Id hav a family heavily involved myself. We can measure dicks all day about who knows who on a thread thats nothing 2 do with them, as one poster said its a discussion for boards.ie, but not one person said they wer small. They hav less and less stronghold over dublin as they are not around and more ruthless people are wanting a piece of the pie. Hence the lad gettin choppef up. So sorry 4 derailing again ladies, as you wer.

Reactions: 8
Haha i know.
Again noone is suggesting that they are small time all we are saying is they arent involved in every aspect of gangland in dublin. There are breakaway feuds and dealers. We all know people who know people. U say u do legit business with them im sure ur not privvy to all their businesses legit or otherwise. Id hav a family heavily involved myself. We can measure dicks all day about who knows who on a thread thats nothing 2 do with them, as one poster said its a discussion for boards.ie, but not one person said they wer small. They hav less and less stronghold over dublin as they are not around and more ruthless people are wanting a piece of the pie. Hence the lad gettin choppef up. So sorry 4 derailing again ladies, as you wer.
Im not going to reveal what business I have because it does involve knowing but it makes no odds. Lee is a nice kid, I think Daisy is the bad influence if anything.

Does anyone else not have a clue who is being spoken about anymore half the time on this thread? I’m so out of the loop 😂

I’ll patiently wait for some more chaos from Fifi and her fishy disco

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Im not going to reveal what business I have because it does involve knowing but it makes no odds. Lee is a nice kid, I think Daisy is the bad influence if anything.

You can find out by watching a bbc documentary called mobs and boxing that was on last week. That went down badly with them :)
Noone wants to know your business but i agree 100% Lee is young but seems to be an alright bloke. Daisey would not look twice at him if he was just another electrician's son. But funnily enough I think she will be the one left heartbroken. I think her clingy ways are too much for someone with an extortionate amount of money at his disposal and he doesnt seem to be short of good looking girls. The kudos of being with Daisey O Donnell will wear off very quickly. Im sure his mates are like "well she dont look like Daisey O Donnell in real life"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Noone wants to know your business but i agree 100% Lee is young but seems to be an alright bloke. Daisey would not look twice at him if he was just another electrician's son. But funnily enough I think she will be the one left heartbroken. I think her clingy ways are too much for someone with an extortionate amount of money at his disposal and he doesnt seem to be short of good looking girls. The kudos of being with Daisey O Donnell will wear off very quickly. Im sure his mates are like "well she dont look like Daisey O Donnell in real life"🤣
Yes me too. And not only that, I think she will be incapable of being loyal and trustworthy. She seems to be on drugs or something with the cringey, tacky NY caps and gun finger signs. She is not cut out to do 10 years or be seriously injured if she is in the wrong place at the wrong time with him. Those paid ads will be long gone too

Reactions: 10
‘I can do all my work from Dubai so it don’t matter’
*pops home for work*

Notice how both girls have gone sooo quiet on stories. Both back in the Uk reckon???
Boss witch fifi looks like she’s on bloody caravan site next the the motorway with those transmissions towers out the window 😂 And that’s not a dig at travellers, just a far cry from the glamorous Dubai life she’s so desperate to portray!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well this tweet/twitter led me down a dark rabbit hole, regardless of whether Lee is involved in crime or not, his dad is pretty much a mass murderer? How could you go near someone like that? 😲😲😲
I’m glad both Ellie and Daisey are getting flack for their current choice of partners. They try and act like they lead this virtuous, manifesting, kindness, self sufficient life. It’s all as fake as their looks! One big load of Instagram filter!! #goals 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes me too. And not only that, I think she will be incapable of being loyal and trustworthy. She seems to be on drugs or something with the cringey, tacky NY caps and gun finger signs. She is not cut out to do 10 years or be seriously injured if she is in the wrong place at the wrong time with him. Those paid ads will be long gone too
No she defo would not. And she really does seem to morph into whoever shes spending time with. Hence the gangsta wannabe act. I feel sorry 4 her to be honest she seems pretty lost and her sister has just pissed off shes left on her own with people who she has no solid foundation with. No matter whats going on in my life at least i know who i am at all times and never stray from that. I dont know why these girls think we are all jealous because i can guarantee you not one person on this thread would trade lives with Daisey or Ellie. Pretty? Yes. Money? Seems to. But no sense of self and no solid circle of friends or family.

Reactions: 14
#11 - the Trollz are back from holiday & their relationships are cringe, but has Daisey washed her shorts yet and her sweaty minge?

😂😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
#11 - Daisey crustier than tiger bread, Ellie’s fella is brain dead!! They just aint avin it me gal x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.