Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alwayswatchingu

He’s definitely taking advantage of someone that clearly has special needs. It’s actually disgusting, I get that love is love and all that but she’s 27 with learning difficulties and he’s almost 80. The word predator comes to mind.

Reactions: 1

mommofthree

Chatty Member
I hadn't come across Karina before, what's the story with her?

I cant believe he has Jess' little sisters living there aswell he's a fucking ponce.

The police need to check his hard drives.
She also has her own threads! She’s lied about pregnancy, miscarriages, domestic violence etc. she’s a drama whore

• Wow

keke00

The way he was pulling her shorts. Why has no one reported him? He clearly likes taking advantage of disabled vulnerable girls. Creepy as hell. Makes me sick
I’m assuming this is why the young one isn’t allowed to be around him anymore? Totally forgot about this until I was reading here yesterday

spillthesass

Has anyone seen these pair on TikTok? He’s 74 and she’s 26? I can’t get my mind round it… I’m all for love is love but 🙃

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Do they always have comments turned off?

Ok, Catryn and Jess, are they his biological children? I’m so confused.

mommofthree

Chatty Member
Are you surprised with how Karinas turned out with a dad like him? He’s an old perv! I bet he loves the fact he’s got his wife’s little sisters living there too 🤮🤮

keke00

I was telling my teens tonight about this family so they went and looked at their TikTok and they said omg mum they’re near us and we know his wife’s youngest sister, Emma. they found her in the background of his videos from a while back. Is it Katie that’s been stopped going there? My kids only know Emma. I can’t believe they know her.

I can’t believe they live around here.
Yea I think it’s Katie. I remember seeing comments she had made about missing her brother in law. And they also touched upon it in their life the other night (that she wasn’t allowed around there now).

goldie341

VIP Member
Surely her family can’t have been happy with her moving in there.
I know right. I do wonder about her parents though. On the last live Jimmy said she helped raise her sisters and I just get the impressions things weren’t quite right with her mum. Could be completely wrong!

beefcake40

VIP Member
Daddy Saville and his family set up give me the creeps. In a major way.

Yes he has previous mentioned caring for Jess (in a professional capacity) before getting together, which screams wrong on so many levels. He didn't go into details, but I think it may have been that she was Karinas friend, came to her house (those 2 points are true according to Karina), was having problems at home and stayed, Daddy Saville took it upon himself to 'care' for her as caring was his actual job and she was basically groomed and never left.

The younger sister had previously put on her TikTok about wanting to be 'alone with him, in that way' (there was others, but this was the big alarm bell one) but I think that has since been removed when Daddy Saville and Co started coming to light. Apparently Jess' family were not comfortable/happy with the relationship at first but now they're sort of ok with it.

There's a load of videos floating around on TT with people voicing their concerns that have more info, I'm just trying to recall what I've seen personally over the past few months.
Yeah it’s defo weird behaviour. She doesn’t look like she wants to be there tbh

HarryToby

I hadn't come across Karina before, what's the story with her?

I cant believe he has Jess' little sisters living there aswell he's a fucking nonce.

The police need to check his hard drives.

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Me neither.

I guess you could say Karina is guilty of grooming as well if she is the one who took Jess to the house and encouraged the relationship ?
I didn’t think of that, but I agree, Jess seems to be very vulnerable doesn’t she. I think there should be some kind of investigation into how he was allowed to marry her.