Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarryToby

I'm glad there's a thread on these two, I was about to start one but did a search first. The whole thing gives me the creeps.

I've just watched a video from them where they talk about her having a learning disability and that they met when his daughter brought her round to his place as she didn't want to go home. In short, she's a vulnerable young adult with a confirmed learning disability who he 'took in' under the guise of helping her and now here we are.

The marriage is nothing more than a front IMO. He must think it looks better on him that they're married rather than just sleeping together.

He's an exploitative old bastard.

To add, he has just said he is 'good at helping people with learning disabilities and its his lifes work'

I seriously hope he wasn't in a caring profession with disabled young people as its clear what his fucking goals were.

Excuse the swearing. I have a disabled child and something like this is my worst nightmare.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

SC11

VIP Member
I'm also a special needs mum and if this weirdo came anywhere near my daughter I'd kill him. What a predator. Absolutely sickening. He was a carer and has a duty of care!! The fact that they have a social worker says it all.

Reactions: 9

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
He just immediately blocked me when I suggested it was an abuse of power given the special needs aspect and the fact that there is a social worker involved in their marriage, no one can convince me this is anything near normal or sincere. Its a creepy dodgy older guy absolutely taking advantage of a young, vulnerable person. He's vile. Theres a video where they're on a fairground ride and she clearly is frightened and not enjoying it. He nastily barks at her to 'shut up', a clear departure from the nicey-nicey act he puts on for the camera. Whole family are odd, defo dodgy things going on there, he is a creep of the highest order.

Reactions: 9

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Daddy Saville and his family set up give me the creeps. In a major way.

Yes he has previous mentioned caring for Jess (in a professional capacity) before getting together, which screams wrong on so many levels. He didn't go into details, but I think it may have been that she was Karinas friend, came to her house (those 2 points are true according to Karina), was having problems at home and stayed, Daddy Saville took it upon himself to 'care' for her as caring was his actual job and she was basically groomed and never left.

The younger sister had previously put on her TikTok about wanting to be 'alone with him, in that way' (there was others, but this was the big alarm bell one) but I think that has since been removed when Daddy Saville and Co started coming to light. Apparently Jess' family were not comfortable/happy with the relationship at first but now they're sort of ok with it.

There's a load of videos floating around on TT with people voicing their concerns that have more info, I'm just trying to recall what I've seen personally over the past few months.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

alwayswatchingu

I’m stuck down a TikTok rabbit hole of this family now. It seems like he has a few young girls that have some sort of special needs living with him or constantly at their house? I feel like the wifes sister has a weird relationship with him too. The whole dynamic is absolutely weird and makes me ridiculously uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6

SC11

VIP Member
The strangest couple out there. Why have her parents allowed him to marry their daughter? My child has special needs and if they came home with him, I would be reporting it to the police. Why is he surrounding himself with young girls who have special needs? Can the police become involved? It's so wrong. They live in Holywell I think. I'm going to report him to social services.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
What is the reason the youngest sister can't go round anymore?? Who said she can't? The police? Social Services?
Tony makes me sick, the fact that Jess doesn't see what everyone else does is worrying, clearly she's not able to make her own decisions.
I hope to god they don't have children.
He was commenting on a live that they were trying for kids and it was ’fun trying’. To me that literally sounds like a dirty old man. I can’t see what a 26 year old would see in a 74 year old. Why did she come and stay at his in the first place?

• Sick
Reactions: 5

justlurking2345

VIP Member
As if he’s just tried saying that everyone looks like jimmy saville because jimmy saville had two eyes and so does everyone else💀💀💀💀 I’m fully gone, I’m dead. Goodbye😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

HarryToby

I'm reporting too.

It's bad enough that he groomed and married Jess, now he has her even younger sisters living there too. There's no way they're adults.

I've struggled to think of much else today I'm that disturbed by him and his sordid house of horrors. Bastard.

Reactions: 4

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
He makes my skin crawl. I bet ss are just as sickened but because of the girls age can’t do anything about it. The video where they were all talking about their relationship and kept kissing every ten seconds made me feel quite I’ll

HarryToby

Some lass on tiktok has made a video about them, hopefully it gets some traction.

I read a comment which compared him to Silas from Hollyoaks and now I can't unsee it 😳

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Jess is the wife
Emma is the sister with dark hair
There’s also another sister called Katie who isn’t allowed to be there anymore (I believe)
Then there’s Karina
The other girl with the shaved head is Catryn - Karina’s biological sister.
Tony is Karina and Catryns adoptive dad.
Don’t think I’ve forgotten anyone in this fucked up household😂😂😂
It seems one very creepy house full of vulnerable girls. How he’s not been removed from them is beyond me. I dread to think what he’s been up to with them.

• Sick

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I know Jess and her sister went on holiday with their mum not long ago, would love to know what she’s like seeing as all of her daughters want to be around this man
it would be very interesting to hear what the mum says. Personally I wouldn’t let him anywhere near any of my children. I believe he was talking about having children with Jess? He has also said that social services were involved.
major red flags….

SC11

VIP Member
The way he was pulling her shorts. Why has no one reported him? He clearly likes taking advantage of disabled vulnerable girls. Creepy as hell. Makes me sick

crazycatlady193

I get the impression that the girl has a learning disability (I may be wrong though). It all seems rather strange and almost like he has control/taken advantage of some less capable. Definitely a weird set up.

Reactions: 3

SC11

VIP Member
Weirdest couple I've ever come across. He looks more like her carer. He is going to be dead soon! Her teeth give me the ick...all the spit and that...eurghh

alwayswatchingu

Hang on a minute - was he HER carer or just carer by profession? Either way its dodgy AF but if its the former then its a whole other type of wrong

I also question where her family/parents etc are in all in this or what they think about this strange union.
I know Jess and her sister went on holiday with their mum not long ago, would love to know what she’s like seeing as all of her daughters want to be around this man