Nozkeanecoaching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so pathetic. Based on what they both charge for plans, Christy also having a full time job and how much they seem to spunk on hotels and air bnbs every few weeks, WHY are they still living in one little room at his mummy's house 😬 imagine being trapped next to your sleeping adult bf and not even feeling able to go sit in the living room. It's weird

So so so so weird. Why does she not just go and talk to his mum, why’s she trapped in his room. I spend more time with my partner’s mum than he does 😂

Reactions: 4
Why is he falling asleep at 7pm on a Sunday evening? Thats odd. 😂 Im up at 6am every day, have 2 kids and still not asleep at 7pm of an evening unless Im unwell.

Reactions: 2
Admire the dedication and she’s done fantastically, but it wouldn’t be for me, in my opinion it’s very ageing
Yeah dedication but besides online coaching she has all the time in the world

Why is he falling asleep at 7pm on a Sunday evening? Thats odd. 😂 Im up at 6am every day, have 2 kids and still not asleep at 7pm of an evening unless Im unwell.
He must have a busy job or she’s boring him

Gosh the weight loss is has made her so gaunt in her face. I know she isn’t the only one competing looking like this but wow it is so ageing

Reactions: 6
Thats just how these body builders look when theyre prepping for a show. The body fat is generally quite low so they do look quite gaunt. They also dehydrate themselves do they not prior to the show.

Its not for me but I dont think they really care that it ages them aslong as they get their desired look.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her a year or so ago and I’m shocked to see her! I didn’t recognise her if it wasn’t for her tagged Instagram handle 😳

Reactions: 1
I feel like on stage she looked really good to be fair to her, her make up was really nice but her wrinkles are next level!

The selfie she posted that morning on stories before make up was actually quite scary. Fair play to her winning overall though she definitely has worked for it!

Reactions: 6
Fair play to her but would she had been so successful in a standard 9/5 job or working 12 shifts?

Reactions: 5
Fair play to her but would she had been so successful in a standard 9/5 job or working 12 shifts?
I was wondering this. I know nothing about BBing but it feels like everyone seems to win their shows that broadcasts it on their channels and is an online coach, I always think is there any 9-5 or 12 hour shift competitors who do it 🤔

Reactions: 5
I was wondering this. I know nothing about BBing but it feels like everyone seems to win their shows that broadcasts it on their channels and is an online coach, I always think is there any 9-5 or 12 hour shift competitors who do it 🤔
Exactly. I’m yet to see a successful winner who actually isn’t an online coach and can dedicate day in, day out to training, hmmm

Reactions: 2
Exactly. I’m yet to see a successful winner who actually isn’t an online coach and can dedicate day in, day out to training, hmmm
Paramedicthatlifts placed 2 yesterday and (as the name suggests) is a paramedic. But they’re few and far between !

Reactions: 4