Novak Djokovic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because you might not like someone, it doesn't make them wrong. Yes, he is a dinosaur but that write up of his is 100% spot on.
Sorry, but I can't listen to him. He's an absolute disgrace of a human. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, I don't think he's spot on at all.

Reactions: 9
Ironically he's probably one of the few in Austrailia that's virus free atm and would probably have a very good outcome should he contract it but vilified by the 20st Aussie that's just chucked another hotdog on the" barbie" after his his 15th beer 🥴

Reactions: 6
This is the country who's police kicks the duck out of you for walking down the road. Don't know the tennis player but I hope they don't manage to wreck his career as much as they've wrecked their country 🤪

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
You can’t be medically exempt from something on the grounds of your personal beliefs. That is not how medicine works

Reactions: 28
You can’t be medically exempt from something on the grounds of your personal beliefs. That is not how medicine works
I believe he already had the virus so thought his previous infection counted towards exemption .

Reactions: 4
It's the sheer arrogance of the man that infuriates me. Arrogance can be quite attractive but his isnt. He comes across as entitled and smug as duck
I hope his fall from grace is long and painful 🙃

Reactions: 15
I wish he’d have taken a stance & pulled out of the tournament but I expect his sponsors wouldn’t have allowed it & unfortunately that reflects poorly on his integrity. It’s a shame he’s continuing to take part in the Australian political circus surrounding this sham! He should just get on a plane out of there & be thankful of his lucky escape!

Reactions: 7
I believe he already had the virus so thought his previous infection counted towards exemption .
That’s not grounds for vaccination exemption though

grounds would be an allergy to a component in the vaccine, a severe immune system disorder that can cause anaphylaxis to many different chemicals or drugs, or an underlying health condition like a clotting disorder that could be exacerbated by the vaccine.

Reactions: 8
That’s not grounds for vaccination exemption though

grounds would be an allergy to a component in the vaccine, a severe immune system disorder that can cause anaphylaxis to many different chemicals or drugs, or an underlying health condition like a clotting disorder that could be exacerbated by the vaccine.
It depends on the country, America allow it and also religious exemption they’ve all got their own set of rules.

Reactions: 5
It depends on the country, America allow it and also religious exemption they’ve all got their own set of rules.
Yeah exactly it depends on the country. I’m U.K. and work in this area 😉 and religion or personal belief is not something that many medical professionals would feel comfortable signing off as ‘exempt’

Reactions: 9
Zero sympathy. The bloke tried to circumnavigate the rules because he’s unvaxxed. Simple - follow the rules or don’t come.

Reactions: 22
Well yes, all countries have their own individual requirements for entry. Novak knew he was going to Australia so he needed to fulfill the requirements of entry to Australia. He only fulfilled the requirements to enter the Australian Open not the Country. If he had not gloated on Instagram then he probably woould've got away with it but alas he is stupid and arrogant and now he is stuck in a crappy hotel with refugees. He is still very lucky as officially he has been denied entry and anyone else would already be on a flight home.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for saying that. I don’t know him

Love people, who rely on others on what to think about someone 🤣 Still, saves you the time of looking for yourself eh? But too late now your, or should I say Maincoonmama , opinion is already formed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they’re so strict on protocol why is he not on a flight home? That’s what I’d be asking 😉

Love people, who rely on others on what to think about someone 🤣 Still, saves you the time of looking for yourself eh? But too late now your, or should I say Maincoonmama , opinion is already formed
Your’re hilarious! I googled him before responding.

If you read my original response from what you posted I said I heard him but found his language emotive. That was my opinion not somebody else’s 😁

• Heart
I wish he’d have taken a stance & pulled out of the tournament but I expect his sponsors wouldn’t have allowed it & unfortunately that reflects poorly on his integrity. It’s a shame he’s continuing to take part in the Australian political circus surrounding this sham! He should just get on a plane out of there & be thankful of his lucky escape!
Exactly ! That’s what he should’ve done instead of giving free PR to the Aussies they’ve got Pat Cash for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7