Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Can I ask your thoughts? A lot of ones think that other presenter(his brother mainly) was being coercively controlled and they put stuff to the effect online but was there any proof?
Really! I didn’t read too much into it I just saw the write ups , he seemed to be very popular.

monga

VIP Member
if he fell into a ditch there could be head injury or choking if he was drunk or potentially a fight discussed- quite a few different rumours.

I suppose 99/100 times when this happens the teenager always shows up at their mates house but unfortunately there is always going to be that one case where it all goes wrong.

I used to get paralytic blackout drunk when I was at uni probably twice a week and genuinely don’t know how I made it home on so many occasions. It’s scary thinking back on it. Suppose we don’t even know if he was drinking or whether that is a factor yet so may not be an issue in this case but we don’t have the best attitude towards alcohol here and I say this as someone who loves a drink.

He isn’t a man though. He was a 15 year old child
Yeah but it wasn't sub zero temp and he was presumably walking for two miles ,that would keep his body temp up , he's got good muscle mass which helps ...Water is a great for destroying evidence too .

monga

VIP Member
Is this the one that was drunk driving or a different one?
Byrne needs to resign, there is a serious leadership failure from the top.

I now have a PDF copy of Harry’s book. Looking forward to having a read in the morning. They have a copy of the audio book on the H&M thread if anyone wants to listen to him sounding like Gordon Ramsey. Their latest conspiracy is also that there are a couple of stories about Harry abusing sex workers which have been covered up……. Don’t want that to be true to be honest as not for his sake but for any girls who have come into contact to be abused so I hope it is just a bad rumour.
No this is a different one…Hopefully he’s not taking after his Uncle, was reading about Charles favourite teddy doesn’t Andy have a teddy fetish too.

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I can’t remember when they switched- to be honest didn’t keep a massive track of it and I genuinely wasn’t trying to be goady, just curious. I remember reading something about north/south Sinn Fein and its conflicting policies in the past. If I remember correctly Corbyn was anti Eu for years too. Perhaps they switched around brexit/changed views etc.
A shocker for me was Mick Lynch, who I don't think has changed his views but atleast they seem driven by wanting more public sector services.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I disagree. I think they’re all insufferable 😂😂😂 however I like most of the England squad. Saka gives me a dopamine hit when he comes on screen he’s got the cutest wee face.
And then we have grealish and foden 🥵 I also have a crush on Mbappe. I think I need the ride 😂😂😂😂😂

Have ye heard the England football version of Fairytale of New York? I think it’s quite clever.
Don't tell they'won

monga

VIP Member
It won't be her sister. She is a victim of his too but would never in a million years help with this. She was unaware that he had groomed/ started on her younger sister.

He had another (3rd) woman, she is one of the 4.

The mother of his children was groomed by him from she was 13, possibly younger. Her parents told her not to be spending time with him, he would have been late teens (18/19) then.

Both girls were in his company through being members of the stables he worked at.

Please be respectful of Katie's sister too in this ordeal.
I don’t think anyone is blaming her sister it’s all on him, there were woman he confessed to one washed the clothes he was wearing ( unbeknownst) of the crime at that time, it may be those woman as they aided him .