Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
This is wild

See the UK are to carry out a review on these treatments.
---
Wonder would they agree to it now 😏 reform/TUV are sitting in third place just behind the Tories, how does their alliance impact the voters here?
---

Last edited:

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Down a rabbit hole with this…

monga

VIP Member
Well according to Nolan a few weeks ago they’re sending children from here to England for residential care and they closed an entire respite centre in Carrickfergus I think it was to provide emergency care for one child, all the other children that used the facility were sent home and it didn’t reopen again for 18 months. There was a woman on from Bangor, her son has went at her with a knife and social services said there’s no place for him in residential care. Nolan said he was inundated with emails from parents who can’t even secure a suitable school place let alone any additional support.
---
I wonder what happened here 😕

Yes there’s no funding, even youngsters leaving SEN schools have no placements in adult training centres.
---
This is causing a stir , must be to do with the new title of City Of Hope 🙄 I’m sure they’ll be labelled far right ,facist ,bigots ,for asking for a fair democratic process…No wonder people don’t vote for the SDLP.
---
🤣
IMG_5852.jpeg

Last edited: