Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they do change clothes in front of eachother remember in a video about a year ago brooke walked into the room and they were all naked and Justin was naked in the same room as them šŸ¤¢

Iā€™m so confused what are happy arms sorry if I sound really stupid šŸ˜…

Happy arms are when she gets really excited or happy and flaps her arms. It's usually seen in children on the spectrum, it helps them regulate their emotions

• Heart
Reactions: 9
itā€™s the same thing in Australia if you live in government housing. Children of different genders are not allowed to share a room. Iā€™m not sure about the laws for people who own their own home though.

Does Brooke have any siblings or is she an only child? Is this why sheā€™s had so many kids and refuses to let them grow up?
I'm fairly certain that Brooke has a sister..there was a video where Brooke and Sabre stayed with her during a trip..her mum Flizzy was there too..I'm thinking they must have cousins at least..the family is getting stranger..poor Sabre still has to dress up in ridiculous costumes for vlogs, and act like someone much younger..Sockie dressing like a chef at 13, and she can barely cook..Naz seems more mature at 9 than her older siblings..except for that bunny..i don't see any other kids her age running around a shopping centre, carrying a stuffed rabbit like a baby..maybe Brooke tells her to..who knows with that controlling woman..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
kinda odd topic, but sometimes i check their instagram cause iā€™m curious haha but today i saw a video of brooke filming justin and biggy and they were talking about justins weight. he said he was 100 kilograms and brooke burst out laughing in a pretty rude way and knowing her itā€™s because sheā€™s so judgemental about peopleā€™s weights hence why she doesnā€™t even let her kids have like a grain of chocolate. why is she even getting an 11 year old involved on weight loss? 11 year olds shouldnā€™t be thinking about weights and calories, even if it wasnā€™t for biggy talking about all this stuff will just mess with the kidsā€™ heads and i know that from experience. also a lot of people weigh more than they look, my dad is actually 103 kg but he does not look overweight in the slightest, he looks pretty slim for someone whoā€™s almost 50, muscle and bone density have a lot to do with weight itā€™s not always pure fat. sorry that was long, basically everything about that family concerns me but the diet and weight obsession worries me most because they are messing with childrenā€™s heads.

Reactions: 10
Agree with you Zoew on their strange obsession with weight - particulaly Justins weight! Remember their video that was basically the kids crying at him that they thought he was going to die if he didn't loose weight? I don't think Justin is overweight at all and still seems quite fit but yet they always pick on him for being overweight. People have also previously mentioned here that he is supposedly around 6ft tall - I'm not sure what is classified as being 'overweight' for that height but as Zoew said a lot of other factors make up someones weight. If I remember correctly in the video of them crying about it he got upset with them for doing the video but then still let them post it.
I don't think its right for kids to be picking on their parents about weight, nor is it right for kids that young to be obsessing over weight! They talk about it overly too much and coupled with their strange diets and extremely slight frames it's very worrying

Reactions: 8
Agreed-I wouldn't be surprised if those kids become anorexic with how restricted there diets are and how they are only allowed a very limited amount of most foods.

Reactions: 7
Yes and no, I grew up totally normal and I have been saying I want kids by 23 since I was like 14. It just depends on your preference. Whether it comes true or not is different, but it's not weird that she says that. Especially since the dream of being the youngest at the olympics is not going to happen.
Fair enough, where I live most people tend to wait till their late 20ā€™s. Cannot imagine the thought of sabre being a mother in five years when she still shares a room with her 11 year old brother, couldnā€™t cross the street and isnā€™t allowed to talk to boys. If her dream went from being in the Olympics to having a bunch of kids young to put them all on youtube, well thatā€™s just sad.
I'm fairly certain that Brooke has a sister..there was a video where Brooke and Sabre stayed with her during a trip..her mum Flizzy was there too..I'm thinking they must have cousins at least..the family is getting stranger..poor Sabre still has to dress up in ridiculous costumes for vlogs, and act like someone much younger..Sockie dressing like a chef at 13, and she can barely cook..Naz seems more mature at 9 than her older siblings..except for that bunny..i don't see any other kids her age running around a shopping centre, carrying a stuffed rabbit like a baby..maybe Brooke tells her to..who knows with that controlling woman..
Yeah, the chef outfit is silly at her age, it might be endearing on a child of 6. Plus the level of cringe in NN play town.. I get that it its meant for toddlers but isnā€™t it kind of demeaning for kids that old especially Sabre? Do they feel theyā€™re not making enough money off their other channels they have to stoop to playing dress up and doing skits for 4 year olds. If they attended school they would probably be teased quite a bit for that.

Reactions: 9
Agree with you Zoew on their strange obsession with weight - particulaly Justins weight! Remember their video that was basically the kids crying at him that they thought he was going to die if he didn't loose weight? I don't think Justin is overweight at all and still seems quite fit but yet they always pick on him for being overweight. People have also previously mentioned here that he is supposedly around 6ft tall - I'm not sure what is classified as being 'overweight' for that height but as Zoew said a lot of other factors make up someones weight. If I remember correctly in the video of them crying about it he got upset with them for doing the video but then still let them post it.
I don't think its right for kids to be picking on their parents about weight, nor is it right for kids that young to be obsessing over weight! They talk about it overly too much and coupled with their strange diets and extremely slight frames it's very worrying
yes i remember that video! i donā€™t think those kids would have thought that on their own, brooke definitely influenced them a lot, i found it so sad that they wrote ā€œdonā€™t feed meā€ onto justinā€™s shirt as well. i donā€™t know what brookeā€™s issue is but she gets worse by the day, she seemed like a lovely mum in their videos from 2017/18 but ever since their channel started getting popular it seems like sheā€™s been using her kids for fame and money and not caring about their wellbeing anymore. sheā€™s way too strict on her kids especially sabre, the poor girl is 15 and her mum is not allowing her to wear a basic crop top! iā€™m 17, only 2 years older than sabre and it just shocks me to see the way she is at 15, i have a friend whoā€™s actually a month younger than sabre and i just canā€™t believe how restricted she is, she canā€™t wear what she wants, she canā€™t even EAT what she wants, sheā€™s not allowed any friends and shares a room with 3 siblings one of which is an 11 year old boy. i could go on about how unfairly these kids are treated all day! i remember when my 11 year old cousin showed me them and the first video i saw i was kinda confused, she showed me a few more and i just knew this family had issues, even my cousin is now starting to point out things like the diet restrictions. i really hope the kids can get out of it at some point soon, or if brooke can have a wake up call that what sheā€™s doing is not ok.

sorry i ramble a lot and iā€™m new to thisšŸ˜‚. but iā€™ve also noticed something else with their diets, they go on these massive binges of food when theyā€™re actually allowed to eat what they want, for instance youā€™ll see them buying donuts when they go shopping and theyā€™ll stuff like 5 in their mouth at once, and in a video of them visiting a house in queensland (i think) they were allowed to have whatever they wanted at the buffet breakfast, they all ate like 4 massive plates full of all sorts of stuff, naz actually threw up because of how much she ate. iā€™ve previously suffered from an eating disorder and iā€™m no expert to say this is whatā€™s happening with the kids but, when you donā€™t eat enough for a long period of time you will get so uncontrollably hungry that you will eat a huge amount very fast, itā€™s basically a binge but you donā€™t choose to binge you just have an uncontrollable appetite. i feel like if these kids had a more balanced and normal diet they would have a more controlled way of eating when they are at something like a buffet. they should be eating 2000 calories a day if not more due to exercise (maybe a little less for naz because of her age) and itā€™s known that they only eat about 1000 calories a day, half of what they should eat. sabre does have a medical condition which is affecting her growth but i donā€™t think that this terrible diet is helping in any way, the others are tiny too, sockie is 13 and is probably maximum 4ā€™10 which isnā€™t too out of the ordinary but knowing that justin is 6ā€™1 and brooke is about 5ā€™9, she should be at least 5ā€™2. there is no other sign of puberty with sockie either, kinda concerning really.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know she was just being silly for the vlog, but I really think Sabre walks round pretending Charm is actually her baby.
Iā€™ve always found Sabre kind of irritating, but in this video, it was just plain sad to hear a 15 year old prattle on about all the fun stuff sheā€™ll do when sheā€™s a ā€˜grown upā€™ as if sheā€™s not already halfway there.

Reactions: 6
It's sad-I was watching Sabre's Ellen interview and it was really weird, Sabre seemed very pink-skinned and full of energy. Looking at their videos now, they seemed so dazed and their skin seems kind of pale and yellow-y. I think maybe to avoid having their children be bullied for their weight, Brooke and Justin cut down their diets. But I really don't know...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just been scrolling through Sabreā€™s tiktok and her ones were sheā€™s pretending to be Sabrina. If she were to do the same dances without wearing that costume sheā€™d look just like any other girl her age. Sheā€™s actually pretty good at dancing and could make tiktoks on par with those made made by Charli Dā€™Amelio. I think her parents force her to dress up so when she does act her age thereā€™s still an element of childlike nature to keep the childish tone of their brand. I honestly donā€™t get how her parents think they can continue keeping their children acting younger than they are when itā€™s obvious at least 3 of them (I feel like Sockie is the opposite and doesnā€™t want to grow up). Their audience are growing up, so maybe itā€™s time they let them grow up.

It's sad-I was watching Sabre's Ellen interview and it was really weird, Sabre seemed very pink-skinned and full of energy. Looking at their videos now, they seemed so dazed and their skin seems kind of pale and yellow-y. I think maybe to avoid having their children be bullied for their weight, Brooke and Justin cut down their diets. But I really don't know...
All their faces look very sallow and they all have mouth creases that you only see on an older person or somebody underweight, especially Sabre & Biggy.

I feel sorry for them. 13 year old Sockie wrote "wright" instead of "write" on her video. And it is not her fault. None of the kids can spell except for Sabre. And I'm writing that as a person, who thinks homeschooling is really good for kids, if it is done right.

Reactions: 6
I saw a Tik Tok from Sabre and Naz in white clothing with all make up on. Naz's arms are like sticks and with that make up one she looks way older and it makes it even more obvious how skinny they are.

New to this thread so apologising if I repeat things, I've just watched their latest video and is there something wrong with these kids, I'm British and children their age here act very differently especially Sockie. They act like kids not teenagers, for example when Sockie speaks and walks. It's very weird to watch.

Also should they be sharing a room?!

Hi! New to this thread too. My daughter has recently started watching them and I wondered what other parents think of them?

Reactions: 1
Found the most recent vlog very odd-Naz cried...because she felt bad about buying a massive beanie boo...and she was worried he wouldn't like it. What on earth is wrong with these kids.

They are so bad with the clickbait now. I really think Brooke gaslights them hard into worrying about their weight and eating too much junk food while still allowing them to occasionally binge eat for videos when it is convenient. She is so controlling, preventing Sabre from dressing a certain way, regulating their diet, ect. The fact that Naz said something about not drinking all her milkshake because she didnā€™t want to betray mama and now sheā€™s made to feel bad about getting her little brother a big beanie boo (which was a bit ridiculous but she shouldnā€™t be crying about it and passive aggressively told ā€œwhatever, you can do whatever you wantā€)...it is concerning. Justin could easily have talked to her about maybe considering getting another gift since he was there. It is honestly sad, I can definitely see them having a lot of issues when they are older. I wonder how Disco and Charm will turn out.

Reactions: 8
They are so bad with the clickbait now. I really think Brooke gaslights them hard into worrying about their weight and eating too much junk food while still allowing them to occasionally binge eat for videos when it is convenient. She is so controlling, preventing Sabre from dressing a certain way, regulating their diet, ect. The fact that Naz said something about not drinking all her milkshake because she didnā€™t want to betray mama and now sheā€™s made to feel bad about getting her little brother a big beanie boo (which was a bit ridiculous but she shouldnā€™t be crying about it and passive aggressively told ā€œwhatever, you can do whatever you wantā€)...it is concerning. Justin could easily have talked to her about maybe considering getting another gift since he was there. It is honestly sad, I can definitely see them having a lot of issues when they are older. I wonder how Disco and Charm will turn out.
I agree, they already had the title of many videos for different reasons. Does anyone else think that being in lockdown the mum relies on doing challenges outside the house. They have also been repeating so much and the clickbait is TERRIBLE. I wonder if it's Sabre coming up wiht these titles or their mum is telling them what do put.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.