Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure-brooke said she doesn't want another baby, but to be honest you never know with that family. It seems absurd that they want ANOTHER baby-surely that's just too expensive even for them? On an unrelated note, I think justin said in the 'lemonade store that makes the most money' video that the $1000 go into their savings. Those kids are going to be proper well off by the time they're adults...
Well...some of it is their money to begin with...they are earning it

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure-brooke said she doesn't want another baby, but to be honest you never know with that family. It seems absurd that they want ANOTHER baby-surely that's just too expensive even for them? On an unrelated note, I think justin said in the 'lemonade store that makes the most money' video that the $1000 go into their savings. Those kids are going to be proper well off by the time they're adults...
They may be ’well off’ when they become adults but let’s hope they don’t have other issues that money cant help with.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the lemonade store video and shocked to learn that 10-year-old biggy couldn't spell pretty! What's wrong with these kids?

Reactions: 3
Its just cruel. Their whole lives are being controlled by vlogs, blogs, videos etc. Just because it’s a cash cow for the parents and their life style, doesn’t make it right. It must utterly exhausting, performing for the camera day in day out. Lets hope the kids rebel at some stage and get to have some sense of a normal childhood without every second being documented for public consumption.
The bratayley kids said it was really stressful filming vlogs everyday. They didn’t realise how stressful until they stopped filming. Both Annie and Hayley said it was a relief to not film so many videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
☕☕ I literally have heard and seen them SWEAR in videos.Especially Sockie,but of course LeGeNdS DoN't JuDgE . In a video Sabre cursed because of getting
a mismatch in one of the switch up clothes challenges ( "YOU LIED ABOUT MY OUTFIT" ) if you read her lips after sockie got a match . Sockie cursed because of a stupid wasp coming in the room in one of the NN do stuff videos (don't know which one please link it if you know) .
Yet they act like babies. Don't even get me started on their cringy music . :coffee::coffee:
tenor.png

Reactions: 5
Its just cruel. Their whole lives are being controlled by vlogs, blogs, videos etc. Just because it’s a cash cow for the parents and their life style, doesn’t make it right. It must utterly exhausting, performing for the camera day in day out. Lets hope the kids rebel at some stage and get to have some sense of a normal childhood without every second being documented for public consumption.
This is what my sister (who is a massive fan says in response):
The Norris Nuts choose to do the videos and they really enjoy making them. If they didn’t they wouldn’t be so happy in the videos and they like having their own unique style of their childhood and they do still get an education like other children as they’re homeschooled. Some children get home schooled, some don’t, some children are YouTubers, some aren’t. There’s nothing wrong with how they are and they love making the videos and they have so much fun. They edit all the videos by themselves and they sometimes put clips in of the editing and they look like they’re having fun then too. They work really hard as they have five channels and they’ve even done their own songs. I’m pretty sure they enjoy what they do.

This is what my sister (who is a massive fan says in response):
The Norris Nuts choose to do the videos and they really enjoy making them. If they didn’t they wouldn’t be so happy in the videos and they like having their own unique style of their childhood and they do still get an education like other children as they’re homeschooled. Some children get home schooled, some don’t, some children are YouTubers, some aren’t. There’s nothing wrong with how they are and they love making the videos and they have so much fun. They edit all the videos by themselves and they sometimes put clips in of the editing and they look like they’re having fun then too. They work really hard as they have five channels and they’ve even done their own songs. I’m pretty sure they enjoy what they do.
But she is a fan and probably doesn't see anything wrong with their lifestyle

Reactions: 8
I can certainly see their appeal from a child’s point of view, regardless I just feel that it is unhealthy for kids to basically revolve their lives around youtube. I also imagine it must be pretty exhausting to be planning out videos, filming, editing and keeping up with their legends constantly. We have never seen any of them actually sitting down and doing homeschool with their tutors that probably aren’t there for very long, playing with other kids or just relaxing. Everything they film is some kind of competition and their videos have become increasingly consumerist and more about just popping out content. They did after all create the main channel off the back of Sabre’s media attention and it quickly became clear by how much they clickbaited Disco’s birth and Sabre’s medical issues the fame started to take over. I also find it kind of funny how little Disco, not yet two, has made it clear a few times how he does not like a camera being shoved in his face. I hope Brooke and Justin don't decide to have a 7th but with youtube families you never know.

Reactions: 9
I can certainly see their appeal from a child’s point of view, regardless I just feel that it is unhealthy for kids to basically revolve their lives around youtube. I also imagine it must be pretty exhausting to be planning out videos, filming, editing and keeping up with their legends constantly. We have never seen any of them actually sitting down and doing homeschool with their tutors that probably aren’t there for very long, playing with other kids or just relaxing. Everything they film is some kind of competition and their videos have become increasingly consumerist and more about just popping out content. They did after all create the main channel off the back of Sabre’s media attention and it quickly became clear by how much they clickbaited Disco’s birth and Sabre’s medical issues the fame started to take over. I also find it kind of funny how little Disco, not yet two, has made it clear a few times how he does not like a camera being shoved in his face. I hope Brooke and Justin don't decide to have a 7th but with youtube families you never know.
Yeah, I don't actually like YouTube families with young kids who can't consent or with older kids who clearly aren't the ones interested. I didn't mind The Norris Nuts at first as they weren't making videos everyday for multiple channels and seemed to just be something to do for fun & it was them wanting to do it. Now the parent's have started getting very involved, are clearly using it for their own financial benefit (selling the family business) and they're now making videos as a job. Just like you bought up homeschooling, it's probably why they're so behind in their learning having to pop out videos every day. I don't think they would have ever had Disco or Charm if they weren't YouTube famous. I think they realised they now had more money and it would make good content (never reasons to have kids). The fact they were making videos trying to persuade Justin to have another child too was really weird. Both parents should WANT another child, not be pressured into it.

Googling if sockie has autism (due to seeing her 'happy arms' when my daughter has been watching the videos) and came across this thread. I agree with so many comments on this thread there is so many weird things about this family. Has anyone noticed that their hands always seems to be browner than their forearms, then their upper arms are brown and shoulders go white again. I can't understand it. Also the family is so wrapped up in themselves that the only TV disco is allowed to watch is videos that the norris nuts have made for him! Surely he'd enjoy watching actual kids programmes seeing characters and being exposed to the educational side of it rather than his siblings constantly, I feel sorry for them all

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Googling if sockie has autism (due to seeing her 'happy arms' when my daughter has been watching the videos) and came across this thread. I agree with so many comments on this thread there is so many weird things about this family. Has anyone noticed that their hands always seems to be browner than their forearms, then their upper arms are brown and shoulders go white again. I can't understand it. Also the family is so wrapped up in themselves that the only TV disco is allowed to watch is videos that the norris nuts have made for him! Surely he'd enjoy watching actual kids programmes seeing characters and being exposed to the educational side of it rather than his siblings constantly, I feel sorry for them all
They are just tan lines. They have wetsuits or different types of coverings on parts of their arms.

I think if Sockie does have autism, she'll be very low on the spectrum. She definitely does have symptoms-such as finding dresses itchy, her strong interest in cooking and of course the happy arms-but not all the symptoms. I'm not saying you have to have every single symptom, but she definitely doesn't have a lot. It's weird though, because when you search up 'does sockie norris' the first thing that comes up is 'have autism'.

• Heart
611B23E1-0017-44B9-BC23-DADDF8B3C2A2.png

I think that might be just you. Maybe you’ve been looking at autism related things so your searches are impacted because of that, were as this is the first time I’ve looked up Sockie and I’ve never looked up autism.

That's odd. Yes, I have been looking up autism-related things, but I am also on a laptop on internet explorer, so that might explain it. It's weird seeing the things people are searching up about her...

Reactions: 1
View attachment 164754
I think that might be just you. Maybe you’ve been looking at autism related things so your searches are impacted because of that, were as this is the first time I’ve looked up Sockie and I’ve never looked up autism.
That's odd. Yes, I have been looking up autism-related things, but I am also on a laptop on internet explorer, so that might explain it. It's weird seeing the things people are searching up about her...
just to add, same comes up for me as @Blue Rose

Attachments

They're really running out of ideas aren't they, they just did another turning 21 video :rolleyes:

Brooke is so controlling like not letting her FIFTEEN year old daughter wear crop tops or wear makeup outside the house is so unfair, and allegedly throwing away Sabre's only crop top is mean too. Sabre said she wants to be a fashion designer if youtube doesn't work 😭😭 oh honey fashion isn't really your thing

It looks as though Sockie's cooking is improving though so that's a good thing

I also think it's not fair that Naz has been been wanting a guinea pig for the longest time and they keep teasing that she could get one soon but she still hasn't. They just keep getting her hopes up and then crushing them.

Reactions: 7
They're really running out of ideas aren't they, they just did another turning 21 video :rolleyes:

Brooke is so controlling like not letting her FIFTEEN year old daughter wear crop tops or wear makeup outside the house is so unfair, and allegedly throwing away Sabre's only crop top is mean too. Sabre said she wants to be a fashion designer if youtube doesn't work 😭😭 oh honey fashion isn't really your thing

It looks as though Sockie's cooking is improving though so that's a good thing

I also think it's not fair that Naz has been been wanting a guinea pig for the longest time and they keep teasing that she could get one soon but she still hasn't. They just keep getting her hopes up and then crushing them.
yeah I hope one of their next videos is getting Naz a guinea pig.Guinea pigs get lonely though so you need to get at least two of them.

if they can’t make some of their 2020 goals come true because of covid (going over seas) they should at least get Naz some guinea pigs.

I feel so bad for Sabre..it's a shame she can't be a normal 15 yr old..it's only a crop top..I've noticed she's dressing a little more grown up these days..as for poor Naz and the whole guinea pig issue, it doesn't seem like she's ever going to get one..i know she's only 9, but that baby talk, and that bunny is getting a little ridiculous..yes, I know alot of kids love their teddies, but honestly, it goes literally everywhere with her..is she going to be wheeling it around the shops when she's 13?, and still dressing it up?..it's like Brooke wants to keep the kids young and relevant..Sockie just annoys me at the moment..she's so bossy, and seems to be taking over on all the vlogs..I don't think Sockie will ever leave her mum..as for Biggy, we'll he's just Biggy lol..I can only imagine what Disco and Charm have in store for them..Brooke needs a reality check..you can't keep your kids stuck inside this bubble forever..watch out if they start to rebel..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.