Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one noticing how greedy they’re getting with their ads recently? It feels like every few minutes we get two ads. Most Youtubers only have one or two per video, and I’ve counted five so far, and I’m 10 minutes in. I’ve tried to attach a screenshot, so if it works, you can see how many of the yellow ad breaks they’ve got in there.
F935F868-5826-4195-9791-6327E58EB9B7.png

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one noticing how greedy they’re getting with their ads recently? It feels like every few minutes we get two ads. Most Youtubers only have one or two per video, and I’ve counted five so far, and I’m 10 minutes in. I’ve tried to attach a screenshot, so if it works, you can see how many of the yellow ad breaks they’ve got in there. View attachment 213776
Another YouTuber was saying that YouTube adds ads itself and the channel owner has to go in and remove them themselves so this could be the case with the NN too. May not even realise or may just not have removed them themselves

Reactions: 4
i think it’s because her mum doesn’t allow her to wear that stuff, i think sabre wants to look more like a teenager but since her mum is so controlling, she never really gets to dress like one. she’s always wearing tutus and white tights something i’ve never actually seen a 15 year old wear. if she was allowed to wear whatever she wanted she probably would just think of crop tops and high heels as just normal clothing. i don’t get the big thing about crop tops though, like yeah you can find some that are a bit too revealing but when it’s just a little bit cropped and it just shows like 2 inches if your belly it’s not revealing at all, brooke is just crazy tbh
I feel really bad for Sabre. In the last 6 months or so she's definitely been maturing and seems her parents are trying to shut that down as much as they can. She can only wear a bra if she's acting as a character? If she wants to wear a bra to look a little more like her peers and less isolated then she should be able to. The crop top thing is just ridiculous. As well as stopping her from talking to anyone her age. They never said she was speaking inappropriately or anything either, they just said she wasn't allowed to which is sad. I can see Sabre & Naz rebelling together eventually. What sort of people try to stop their kids growing and finding themselves? It's sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't believe I use to think this family was normal and cute...
Omg, me too..i thought they were the loveliest family, but now it's all about money..honestly, what Brooke does is bordering on abuse..i have never seen such isolated kids, who are all backwards in some shape or form..and what's worse is their mother keeps them that way..i wonder what the new "huge" announcement will be?..the kitchen for Sockie perhaps..i still can't believe she is a teenager who thinks it's normal to run around in a chefs costume..her cooking skills, or lack thereof, do not make her a chef..she irritates me so much lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You know how they say they want to move to either America or England; personally i don't think they would last in England, for real it is sooo much different than Australia and they won't be able to just simply go to a near by mall and film or surf or skateboard much. They would literally completely run out of ideas lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know how they say they want to move to either America or England; personally i don't think they would last in England, for real it is sooo much different than Australia and they won't be able to just simply go to a near by mall and film or surf or skateboard much. They would literally completely run out of ideas lmao
no they could definitely not last in england, idk but i’m from london and if i saw 4 kids screaming and running round the shopping centre i’d be pretty shocked and they would get a hell of a lot of judgement. maybe they should move to england to get a wake up call 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
no they could definitely not last in england, idk but i’m from london and if i saw 4 kids screaming and running round the shopping centre i’d be pretty shocked and they would get a hell of a lot of judgement. maybe they should move to england to get a wake up call 😂
Same, I live in Birmingham and barely see kids half their age act as immaturely as they do. My sisters are 11 and 14 and don’t behave exactly try to act older but compared to NN you’d think they were. My 14 year old sister wears similar clothes to what Sabre does when she’s allowed to on tiktok, most of her clothes are bought and sometimes even chooses by our mum for her. I can just imagine a group of 15 year old boys hanging out in town completely annihilating Sockie for running round dressed in a chef costume and her and her siblings trying to get back saying that she’s just being herself. I also don’t understand why Naz thinks she's going to be able to catch a squirrel, they run away when you look at them.

I feel like Justin is alright with the kids and everything I guess but Brooke seems sooo two faced and money hungry and just so controlling kinda like Sockie.

Reactions: 5
So they didn’t get the show? That’s what it sounded like on the video.
Based on what I know of them and their sizzle reel, I’m not surprised, but I’m surprised that they buzzed about it so much when it was obviously still so uncertain. The way they were talking, you’d have thought it was in the bag.

Based on what I know of them and their sizzle reel, I’m not surprised, but I’m surprised that they buzzed about it so much when it was obviously still so uncertain. The way they were talking, you’d have thought it was in the bag.
Which video?

Same, I live in Birmingham and barely see kids half their age act as immaturely as they do. My sisters are 11 and 14 and don’t behave exactly try to act older but compared to NN you’d think they were. My 14 year old sister wears similar clothes to what Sabre does when she’s allowed to on tiktok, most of her clothes are bought and sometimes even chooses by our mum for her. I can just imagine a group of 15 year old boys hanging out in town completely annihilating Sockie for running round dressed in a chef costume and her and her siblings trying to get back saying that she’s just being herself. I also don’t understand why Naz thinks she's going to be able to catch a squirrel, they run away when you look at them.
yeah i agree it wouldn’t go down too well if those kids went running round the shopping centre, especially a 15 year old in a tutu and a 13 year old in a chef outfit. and honestly the squirrel thing is a bit ridiculous, i get naz is only 9 but why is it that every time she mentions it brooke just laughs, like she should just tell naz you can’t do that rather than allow her to believe she can do that.

Which video?
their recent video, they said something about it but didn’t really go into detail (probably because they want to make a separate video on it just for the money)

Reactions: 6
I feel like Justin is alright with the kids and everything I guess but Brooke seems sooo two faced and money hungry and just so controlling kinda like Sockie.
i agree with Justin being fine with kids, but i think he's better with older kids like Sabre, Sockie, Biggy and Naz. i think he's more the type of parent that watches his kids and makes sure they don't get in trouble or hurt and isn't really into having to help them with every little thing like you have to with a baby. i think Brooke only likes kids when they're babies and loses interest when they grow up. and now that the oldest 4 aren't babies, she treats them like a burden. since she doesn't know what to do with them she uses them to make money. and even though Brooke loves little kids, she doesn't really take care of disco and charm. its always Justin who has to go on walks with the little ones and take care of them. honestly i think they would be fine without Brooke. i think if Brooke somehow lost custody of the kids and Justin had to take care of all of them, i think they would be fine. Sabre's 15 and Sockie's 13, both old enough to take care of disco and charm. even Biggy and Naz could take care of them too and Justin could focus on their diet, YouTube channel and travel. maybe they would all learn some responsibility, too. and Brooke is in charge of homeschooling and if Justin can't do that then they can hire tutors if they don't already have them. i know they did a while ago but i don't know if they still go to their house and actually do work.

I'm just thinking what if there was no secret company and they were never going to get a show anyway and alI of this was just for youtube content so they get more money?

Also in the video where Sabre fainted wasn't it weird that Biggy I think was recording likeeee when your sister faints I don't think the best thing to do would be to film it.

And also the way Brooke decided not to let Sabre share her medical results just annoys me sooooo much, like she shared all of it and then they leave everyone hanging and concerned for her health.

Its kinda visible now that its not so much about the "#legends" anymore and they are more in it for the money. The way they always have a "big surprise" coming up and tend not to reveal it till a couple of vids later. Justin is always talking about how theres something huge coming up.

I had enough when i saw them spend $50k for Sockie to meet Gordon Ramsay. When Gordon made the competition i bet he wasnt expecting children. Idk but has sockie always loved cooking as much as she says she does because it seemed to me that her love for Gordon Ramsay came out of nowhere.

I do feel kinda bad for them because of how isolated they are. They are all very pretty/handsome but they wear clothes that arent as grown up but the thing is that they probably dont realise it.

I find their bedroom situation rlly weird that an almost 16yr old girl sleeps across the way from her 11yr old brother. Even though i think it was in their vid where they all go to queensland to see their potential house, brooke was interviewing them and asking them if they wanted seperate rooms. They all said no, biggy said not till he is 18!!! But it seemed like brooke did want to give them seperate rooms. I may be wrong but it seemed like it.

Ik this is from an old vid but when their mum was being checked for cancer they all wrote letters and i think it was sabre that said if she does have cancer it would make good youtube content....honestly...

Sorry its a bit long😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
i agree with Justin being fine with kids, but i think he's better with older kids like Sabre, Sockie, Biggy and Naz. i think he's more the type of parent that watches his kids and makes sure they don't get in trouble or hurt and isn't really into having to help them with every little thing like you have to with a baby. i think Brooke only likes kids when they're babies and loses interest when they grow up. and now that the oldest 4 aren't babies, she treats them like a burden. since she doesn't know what to do with them she uses them to make money. and even though Brooke loves little kids, she doesn't really take care of disco and charm. its always Justin who has to go on walks with the little ones and take care of them. honestly i think they would be fine without Brooke. i think if Brooke somehow lost custody of the kids and Justin had to take care of all of them, i think they would be fine. Sabre's 15 and Sockie's 13, both old enough to take care of disco and charm. even Biggy and Naz could take care of them too and Justin could focus on their diet, YouTube channel and travel. maybe they would all learn some responsibility, too. and Brooke is in charge of homeschooling and if Justin can't do that then they can hire tutors if they don't already have them. i know they did a while ago but i don't know if they still go to their house and actually do work.
I agree. If Justin was in charge I think he would literally let the kids do and dress how they wanted. He seems pretty chill and interested in taking them to things they enjoy like surfing & skateboarding. Brooke isn't interested in Charm or Disco yet as she can't rule her control over them too much. She'll be more interested when she can like she does with the older 4. I think she's a control freak. They make the slightest mess and they all say how their mum will be mad. If they clean up after themselves why would she be angry about it?

Its kinda visible now that its not so much about the "#legends" anymore and they are more in it for the money. The way they always have a "big surprise" coming up and tend not to reveal it till a couple of vids later. Justin is always talking about how theres something huge coming up.

I had enough when i saw them spend $50k for Sockie to meet Gordon Ramsay. When Gordon made the competition i bet he wasnt expecting children. Idk but has sockie always loved cooking as much as she says she does because it seemed to me that her love for Gordon Ramsay came out of nowhere.

I do feel kinda bad for them because of how isolated they are. They are all very pretty/handsome but they wear clothes that arent as grown up but the thing is that they probably dont realise it.

I find their bedroom situation rlly weird that an almost 16yr old girl sleeps across the way from her 11yr old brother. Even though i think it was in their vid where they all go to queensland to see their potential house, brooke was interviewing them and asking them if they wanted seperate rooms. They all said no, biggy said not till he is 18!!! But it seemed like brooke did want to give them seperate rooms. I may be wrong but it seemed like it.

Ik this is from an old vid but when their mum was being checked for cancer they all wrote letters and i think it was sabre that said if she does have cancer it would make good youtube content....honestly...

Sorry its a bit long😂
Sockie being interested in cooking is definitely really put on. She said in their last video that she's never allowed to cook so how can she be so into cooking? I think she is pretending that's her interest. A bit like how Naz mentions a guinea pig in nearly every video as a prize. At first I think she meant it, but now I think she is using it as "her thing".

Reactions: 10
I agree. If Justin was in charge I think he would literally let the kids do and dress how they wanted. He seems pretty chill and interested in taking them to things they enjoy like surfing & skateboarding. Brooke isn't interested in Charm or Disco yet as she can't rule her control over them too much. She'll be more interested when she can like she does with the older 4. I think she's a control freak. They make the slightest mess and they all say how their mum will be mad. If they clean up after themselves why would she be angry about it?
I agree. In one of their turning 21 videos Sabre wanted things like heels and makeup and her took her to get them. He did say he didn’t want her to grow up but not in the way Brooke does but a normal way for a parent to want their children to stay their babies. Brooke really annoys me. You can tell her control of her family increases with the channel as before it was more of a mix of her and Justin helping with videos, now he’s just her baby sitter for all the babies she begs him to have with her.

I agree. In one of their turning 21 videos Sabre wanted things like heels and makeup and her took her to get them. He did say he didn’t want her to grow up but not in the way Brooke does but a normal way for a parent to want their children to stay their babies. Brooke really annoys me. You can tell her control of her family increases with the channel as before it was more of a mix of her and Justin helping with videos, now he’s just her baby sitter for all the babies she begs him to have with her.
Honestly Brooke forcing Justin to have babies with him is wrong.......
And who lets their kids name their baby Disco. I think it was Sabre that put the name Disco in the hat and Sockie copied her but for real why did Sabre (she was 13 then i guess) think it was an appropriate name. And when addressing the "hate" they were getting for the name Disco they only said "oh it's because you legends don't want him to get bullied" but honestly it's more that getting bullied for it, like the kid needs a proper name.

I won't be surprised if they try for another baby..more $$, and content i guess..as someone said, it's not about the "legends" anymore, it's about money..this guinea pig obsession of Naz's is ridiculous..she couldn't even look after a fish properly..thinking she can go to the UK, catch a squirrel, and bring it back here, good luck with that..why doesn't Brooke tell her the truth, instead of letting her believe that..just like telling Sockie she's a great chef, when she's clearly not..as for Sabre and Biggy sharing a room, it's wrong on all levels..even Sockie as well..it's quite disturbing, that Biggy can see Sabre getting dressed..the kids should at least have a curtain they can pull across, to have more privacy, but then again, they're probably all scared of being on their own..i think Justin is the much better parent..Brooke is a complete waste of space..

Reactions: 5
Honestly I haven’t watched their videos for a long, long time but I refuse to from what I’ve read on here. Why on EARTH would their parents let their young children do all these “celebrity diet” things etc, etc. they’ve got two girls on the verge of puberty in their house who are at the most vulnerable age for eating disorders and they’re letting young children view this and wanting to be like them? That is so fucked up! Their oldest children are sporty and Sockie is interested in cooking so why can’t they do something like promote healthy diet and exercise, teaching Sockie and Sabre, Naz and Buffy etc healthy eating habits, how to do fun things as a family to get moving. How to cook kid friendly, veggie filled lunches.. I dunno, muffin pizzas, all the easy kid stuff we did at school! I’m sure there would be a good market for that and maybe they’d even get some actual mainstream adverts because of their dad and their unique family size. I’m sure there probably actual tv chefs in Australia that would be into it. Especially now a lot of Australia (and kids all over the world) are stuck at home with their parents. But no, their parents let them duck around with food and Promote this bullshit that they see much older “influencers” that have a CHOICE what they buy and put in their mouths etc. they are still KIDS and they’re setting up for failure and issues with food down the track.
/rant over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.