Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also at some point they were saying that if they want to hang out with each other than they'll sit on each others bed. am i the only one who's siblings will start yelling if i go on their bed. or even in their room for that matter.
No, I hate it when my sisters come in my room.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s different in Australia. But I know that in the uk if certain people saw kids that look 8 running around the shops with large amounts of money, expensive cameras and designer clothes they’d be robbed in ten seconds. I fear for them that they will have to learn that the hard way one day. Or sockie will be mocked for wearing a chef outfit to the shop at 13

Sabres almost 16 and having a tantrum about losing a challenge. It’s nice how they all support eachother but they should stick to the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In my Opinion sabre and Naz are the least liked. Brooke always emotionally abuses all of them, especially naz by making her feel bad for things. E.G: buying a present for disco and for drinking a milkshake! And we all agree sabre is treated differently now she’s trying to be older. I don’t think biggy is, he’s always coddled and when biggy cries, biggy gets what he wants!

Reactions: 8
In my Opinion sabre and Naz are the least liked. Brooke always emotionally abuses all of them, especially naz by making her feel bad for things. E.G: buying a present for disco and for drinking a milkshake! And we all agree sabre is treated differently now she’s trying to be older. I don’t think biggy is, he’s always coddled and when biggy cries, biggy gets what he wants!
agree with the sabre thing, she does seem to be treated differently now she’s growing up and it seems to be harsher. i still can’t get over when naz said if she drinks her milkshake she’ll betray her mum like is that woman insane! what sort of parenting is that

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s different in Australia. But I know that in the uk if certain people saw kids that look 8 running around the shops with large amounts of money, expensive cameras and designer clothes they’d be robbed in ten seconds. I fear for them that they will have to learn that the hard way one day. Or sockie will be mocked for wearing a chef outfit to the shop at 13

Sabres almost 16 and having a tantrum about losing a challenge. It’s nice how they all support eachother but they should stick to the rules
In australia you wouldn't get robbed if you were doing what they do in a mall but it depends on the area, and their area is quite safe. You would mainly get mocked and shouted at by other teenagers, especially with what they dress like. (chefs outfit and frilly dresses come on!)

In australia you wouldn't get robbed if you were doing what they do in a mall but it depends on the area, and their area is quite safe. You would mainly get mocked and shouted at by other teenagers, especially with what they dress like. (chefs outfit and frilly dresses come on!)
Yeah it's very dependant on where they would be in UK too. Where I live, they are straight away getting mugged, but where they would live with all their money they wouldn't. Teenagers would 100% be shouting and mocking them though wherever they were.

Also these kids know they aren't normal as I remember Naz looking at a website with teen clothing and Brooke thinking she was on an adult site. Naz said "that's a normal teenagers look" and you could very clearly tell she meant that her siblings aren't normal teens. Also Biggy didn't even know his own shoe size in that same video.

Reactions: 10
New video buying school supplies.
Sabre says Naz has a Dr appointment regarding her lack of growth. when is Brooke going to realize that you actually have to feed children in order for them to grow? What are the chances that 2 tall people have for very short children? Even the doctor questioned this.
Does anyone remember a while ago when Sabre came back from the doctor she sat down to give an update and Brooke took the video out saying she didn't want to reveal what happened at the doctor yet? Does Sabre skate anymore?

Reactions: 11
Just watching their newest video...
Bloody hell Justin, we get that there’s a surprise coming, you don’t need to mention in every two seconds. And you’re not being subtle by randomly inserting clips of this ‘super secret merch’ and begging us to sign up to your email list. God, could they be any more shameless about their plugs?
Also, did anyone else catch that snarky little clip from Sockie saying ‘We act like kids who haven’t been fed’ then cut to Brooke who says ‘By the way, I do feed them’
Seems like they read here.

• Heart
I think all of the children need check ups. They are not growing. Sockie is 13.5 and no puberty signs at all? Why are they not concerned?

• Heart
Bloody hell Justin, we get that there’s a surprise coming, you don’t need to mention in every two seconds. And you’re not being subtle by randomly inserting clips of this ‘super secret merch’ and begging us to sign up to your email list. God, could they be any more shameless about their plugs?
Also, did anyone else catch that snarky little clip from Sockie saying ‘We act like kids who haven’t been fed’ then cut to Brooke who says ‘By the way, I do feed them’
I just watched it. Well lets hope Brooke sees this and knows there's a difference between feeding your children and feeding them the right amount. These kids aren't growing for a reason. They also go batsh*t crazy over a miniature mars bar which isn't normal. They've either all got what Sabre's got or it's down to their poor nutrition. Tbh, even if the doctors told Brooke to feed them more, I don't think she'd listen. She would probably take it as an insult to her authority.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sabre says Naz has a Dr appointment regarding her lack of growth. when is Brooke going to realize that you actually have to feed children in order for them to grow? What are the chances that 2 tall people have for very short children? Even the doctor questioned this.
Does anyone remember a while ago when Sabre came back from the doctor she sat down to give an update and Brooke took the video out saying she didn't want to reveal what happened at the doctor yet? Does Sabre skate anymore?
why cant all of them go to the doctor appointment or something. they're all clearly not growing. i think if they go to the doctors and they tell them they don't have what Sabre has or any other growing condition, then Brooke is just not going to say anything about it just like she did with Sabre's newest medical results. shes would keep it a secret so that she doesn't have to change anything or accept that she is the one causing her kid not to grow. but if they do say Naz has the same thing as Sabre or something similar than i think they should test all of them. or just test them all no matter if Naz has it or not.

i say that clip too. i'm pretty sure Brooke or someone has started looking online and found websites like this that talk about their diet and how it needs to change. part of me want one of them to find this website and confront Brooke, but on the other hand i think they would just cry. some of these comments complain about the way they act and dress and i don't think they're emotionally stable enough to take any criticism.

• Heart
I think they all share the same doctor so the lack of growth in all of them should definitely be noticed in their yearly checkups, especially Sockie who hasn’t hit puberty at 13. Brooke is way too stubborn to admit anything is wrong and probably shields them a lot from any type of criticism, even legitimate concerns. If Naz or all of them end up having chiari malformation just like Sabre all the clickbait from it is going to be just awful. I really hope the doctor conveys how important proper meals are regardless and as they grow up they resist her control more. Naz is guilty to drink a single milkshake because she feels she's letting her mother down and later is found to have growth issues just like her sister, I don't think that's much of a coincidence.

• Heart
I think they all share the same doctor so the lack of growth in all of them should definitely be noticed in their yearly checkups, especially Sockie who hasn’t hit puberty at 13. Brooke is way too stubborn to admit anything is wrong and probably shields them a lot from any type of criticism, even legitimate concerns. If Naz or all of them end up having chiari malformation just like Sabre all the clickbait from it is going to be just awful. I really hope the doctor conveys how important proper meals are regardless and as they grow up they resist her control more. Naz is guilty to drink a single milkshake because she feels she's letting her mother down and later is found to have growth issues just like her sister, I don't think that's much of a coincidence.
i don't think they have yearly checkups. i think someone else commented saying that in Australia you don't have yearly checkups. they also don't go to school or need yearly physicals for sports. if they do they never vlog about it which i assume they would. even just a "we have to have a checkup today." they do get their flu shot every year and i'm surprised no one their says anything about their growth there but maybe they do. if they do Brooke would not listen if it has anything to do with her having to 1. admit that she was wrong by not giving them enough to eat or 2. feeding them more food so they actually grow and possibly lose money(even though they would probably become more famous if they were able to grow with their channel).

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was thinking since Sabre has her growth monitored closely now the doctor might want to also assess the other kids growth annually to see if they are on track. They might not always be allowed to film there since IIRC in the past when she was doing some tests she couldn’t film it all and they might have decided to tell them to turn it off for privacy concerns. I also imagine with covid seeing a doctor for certain things isn’t as easy. When she fainted in that one video after taking her growth hormones I wondered if it was because maybe she has a low tolerance for them because of her restrictive diet. Or it could just be her fear of needles since she’s fainted before getting one.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In Australia once you are 5 or 6 you don’t have yearly checks anymore. The two youngest would still get check ups with the maternal child health nurse. In saying that, I work with children with disabilities and you would be amazed how many kids weren’t speaking at all at their 3yo check up and the nurse doesn’t flag them for therapy, then a few years later when they start school everyone is like ‘why hasn’t this child been flagged earlier’. So just because there is a check up, doesn’t mean everything gets picked up on. I think it is very dependent on the nurse/GP you see.

For the flu shot, you can get it at the pharmacy in Aus so you don’t even need to see a GP to get it.

So it seems that Sockie is getting her cooking channel..that'll be interesting considering she can't really cook..but then again, she is the favourite..I'd rather see Naz and Sabre with a make-up channel..it saddens me to think that Naz may have growth issues as well..obviously they are reading peoples comments on these kind of forums..i noticed a few snide comments from Sockie and Brooke..of Brooke doesn't like what she hears, then maybe she should stop using her kids as cash cows..they've become so materialistic..how many boys Biggys age even knows who Marc Jacobs and Gucci are?..i can't wait to see one of the kids tell their mum to F off one day..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So it seems that Sockie is getting her cooking channel..that'll be interesting considering she can't really cook..but then again, she is the favourite..I'd rather see Naz and Sabre with a make-up channel..it saddens me to think that Naz may have growth issues as well..obviously they are reading peoples comments on these kind of forums..i noticed a few snide comments from Sockie and Brooke..of Brooke doesn't like what she hears, then maybe she should stop using her kids as cash cows..they've become so materialistic..how many boys Biggys age even knows who Marc Jacobs and Gucci are?..i can't wait to see one of the kids tell their mum to F off one day..
I hope they are renovating the other house with the goal to sell it one day, seems silly to have a seperate house just for a cooking channel. Wouldn’t it make more sense for them to sell both, and move into a bigger house where their almost 16 year old daughter isn’t sharing a bedroom with her almost 12 year old brother. They could easily have two kitchens, or a kitchen and a butlers pantry or something

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope they are renovating the other house with the goal to sell it one day, seems silly to have a seperate house just for a cooking channel. Wouldn’t it make more sense for them to sell both, and move into a bigger house where their almost 16 year old daughter isn’t sharing a bedroom with her almost 12 year old brother. They could easily have two kitchens, or a kitchen and a butlers pantry or something
Or do challenges that allows all 4 kids to use the same kitchen, they never use the oven and only really use the cook top to attempt to fry things, most worktops have at least 4 rings so I don’t get what two of them have to go in the other kitchen, where they’re unsupervised using a camping cooker. We’ve seen how Sockie managed to set off smoke alarms in their nice, well equipped kitchen, I’m surprised their hasn’t been a disaster already in the other one. I’m pretty sure one time Sabre decided to dead fry cookie dough in a massive pan of oil on the camping hob, I was terrified when watching that it was going to topple over and spill hot oil all over her. Also, I’ve noticed it’s always Sabre and Naz who end up in the bad kitchen, sometimes it’ll be one of them but never sockie and biggy together, probably because they’re the two who actually want to grow up and so are Brooke’s least favourite kids (unless it’s because they seem to have a little more common sense).

i honestly think that Sabre and Naz wont get a makeup channel. i think that the makeup channel would be the only one i would watch without getting angry or annoyed and i don't even like makeup that much. and the other thing about the makeup channel is that it wouldn't require renovating a house so you have space. they could just do it in the bathroom like they have been so far or take Biggys spot in their bedroom and turn that into a filming area with a table. mirror, and storage for makeup and stuff. than Biggy could sleep in discos room, which would be so much better because than at least the big bedroom would only be the girls. its not the best but its the best situation they could have without having to put up any walls(which i think they still should).

also I've been noticing that in the videos, after they film a part of it, like Brooke giving instructions or Justin explaining a time limit, they'll say "lets do another take." it's so unauthentic. this means that they do multiple takes until it's "perfect." and Sabre is the one that edits the videos and decides what goes in and what doesn't so why would she put that in their? part of me thinks its just she doesn't want to take away the part where they all start running to where they're going but another part of me thinks she does it on purpose. like maybe this is her way of almost sabotaging the channel and rebelling against Brooke. maybe she thinks that if they start losing more views and subs than Brooke will give them a little more freedom to grow up, because obviously her plan to keep them young isn't working. i don't know, i'm probably overthinking this but could someone tell me if this makes sense or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is what I was wondering if we have any idea yet what the doctor said?
My daughter watches this and I find it a lot better than some of the other stuff on YouTube.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.