Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sancrow

I can't stand both of them but I wish they would start talking again for the sake of their poor mother who has to put up with it all.

Reactions: 3

bealazu

I love love love Oasis, and there stuff when they went separate ways. I think there is as real divide and you are either Noel fan or Liam fan now (or in my circle you are). I loved Britpop and all the fun that came along with it!

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
i swear if they ask noel about liam or a reunion...i'm so bored of that question and I cringe everytime they ask them it. It would take two mins of research to find the answer
He gave a good answer to that! He said ' High Flying Birds will be reunited in 2023'

Warpaint

VIP Member
So with another documentary coming along marking 25 years since Knebworth I'm sure they'll get all the questions about getting the band back together etc.

From the secret celeb gossip thread I got the impression they weren't too well liked on here. Have people met them? Is it all a front?

Reactions: 2

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I love Noel. He's absolutely hilarious and very droll. I can't stand all the posturing Liam does, he's like a stroppy 3 year old.

Hurles762

Noels quite shy and can be prickly with people. Quit hard drugs years ago and seems to have a stable life.

Liam’s actually pretty nice until he has a few drinks

Skinnylike

Here’s the thing, both a pricks and I think we can agree with that but they have different ways of going about it.

noel is more held back so he comes across as nicer but he can be just as nasty but he can also be nice. Liam just lays it all in the table and sometimes I think his jokes get lost in translation because of that

Liam seems a bit more connected to his roots but in terms of anything

Liam was just stunning back in the 90s- everything I was attracted to, good singer, swagger and the bad boy.

Now I actually prefer Noel. He comes across as a pretty good cool fella. He did Pick of the Pops on Radio 2 recently and his knowledge of music really came across.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Noel is on the one show tonight. Got to say that show is always a poor effort from the BBC and the presenters are idiots. So no doubt it will be a bland affair.

Reactions: 1

Skinnylike

i swear if they ask noel about liam or a reunion...i'm so bored of that question and I cringe everytime they ask them it. It would take two mins of research to find the answer

Warpaint

VIP Member
I love love love Oasis, and there stuff when they went separate ways. I think there is as real divide and you are either Noel fan or Liam fan now (or in my circle you are). I loved Britpop and all the fun that came along with it!
I try to see the good in both. They also annoy me in different ways as well lol