Noah Beck is a Pr**k

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was recently on soccer aid .came to the UK and was playing against the UK on tv .he scored a goal and did amazing .I know originally before tiktok he did football .so let's hope he goes back to it

Reactions: 1
He was recently on soccer aid .came to the UK and was playing against the UK on tv .he scored a goal and did amazing .I know originally before tiktok he did football .so let's hope he goes back to it
I saw some clips of it on youtube. KSI, cal the dragon and Noah Beck. I was impressed with myself I knew some of the names 😃

I saw some clips of it on youtube. KSI, cal the dragon and Noah Beck. I was impressed with myself I knew some of the names 😃
Oh yeah I know that was the sidemen charity match I still can't belive cal took part in it 😆 they did raise a lot of money though for charity which was good

• Heart
Speaking of cal the dragon .I saw him this weekend .he was doing a club appearance at my local club 😆

• Wow
Of all the businesses he culd start it had to be a underwear one lol his shoots with the models yeah right i suppose if you gonna work you gonna enjoy lol