Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
I wouldnt say hes a prick hes proberly one of the nicest ones .he dosnt drink of smoke of do drugs like the rest

Reactions: 2

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Oh hes a moron. Had a scholarship at uni and dropped out to be a Tik Tok Star.

Im not saying hes not making £££ but hes not gonna be able to thirst trap and lip sync forever.

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
yeah wtf that’s about !!
From what i understand of it so far .hes beem accused of something with miners .theres over 20 people with allergations but hes not letting anyone talk .hes sent over 50 cease and desist letters to people he was friends with .who cant talk about it or they will be in trouble .a few people that was his friends have deleted all picturrs and said they dont want anything to do with him

lozza96

VIP Member
He was recently on soccer aid .came to the UK and was playing against the UK on tv .he scored a goal and did amazing .I know originally before tiktok he did football .so let's hope he goes back to it

lozza96

VIP Member
I disnt know that was her sister
Yeah dixie and charlie are sisters .dixie is older as charlie is only 17 but shes the most followed person on tiktok

American tiktokers seems to get way more stuff though like charlie got invited to the oscars .also id suggest people watch the damilo show that they did as it was really insightfull and good and showed the good and bad things about social media

lozza96

VIP Member
Speaking of cal the dragon .I saw him this weekend .he was doing a club appearance at my local club 😆

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
From what i understand of it so far .hes beem accused of something with miners .theres over 20 people with allergations but hes not letting anyone talk .hes sent over 50 cease and desist letters to people he was friends with .who cant talk about it or they will be in trouble .a few people that was his friends have deleted all picturrs and said they dont want anything to do with him
Seems harmless but weird to me
Tell me more x
He looks and acts a bit like Jim Carrey. Well I think so

lozza96

VIP Member
I saw some clips of it on youtube. KSI, cal the dragon and Noah Beck. I was impressed with myself I knew some of the names 😃
Oh yeah I know that was the sidemen charity match I still can't belive cal took part in it 😆 they did raise a lot of money though for charity which was good

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
Most of the american tiktokers have brought songs out as well or appear in films so its not just social media for a lot of them its other stuff on top of that as well .like addison rae was the main person in the remake of shesallthat