Noah Beck is a Pr**k

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hes a moron. Had a scholarship at uni and dropped out to be a Tik Tok Star.

Im not saying hes not making £££ but hes not gonna be able to thirst trap and lip sync forever.

Reactions: 1
I used to love watching him play football in the early hours of the morning a few years back but now on media yeah he is a first class prick all his content is basically the same

I wouldnt say hes a prick hes proberly one of the nicest ones .he dosnt drink of smoke of do drugs like the rest

Reactions: 2
yeah wtf that’s about !!
From what i understand of it so far .hes beem accused of something with miners .theres over 20 people with allergations but hes not letting anyone talk .hes sent over 50 cease and desist letters to people he was friends with .who cant talk about it or they will be in trouble .a few people that was his friends have deleted all picturrs and said they dont want anything to do with him

From what i understand of it so far .hes beem accused of something with miners .theres over 20 people with allergations but hes not letting anyone talk .hes sent over 50 cease and desist letters to people he was friends with .who cant talk about it or they will be in trouble .a few people that was his friends have deleted all picturrs and said they dont want anything to do with him
Did he get arrested or anything come from it

Seems harmless but weird to me
Tell me more x
He looks and acts a bit like Jim Carrey. Well I think so

Hes an american tiktoker with 32.6m followers .he was apart of the sway house which was a content house with american boys and he was a footballer and then went into the sway house. A lot of the sway boys have bad treck records and arnt very good .however noah is known as the nice one and dosnt get into any trouble and dosnt drink .
He also dates dixie damilo the sister of charlie damilo whos the most followed tictoker on tiktok .hes done really well for himself though from tiktok

• Heart
I disnt know that was her sister
Yeah dixie and charlie are sisters .dixie is older as charlie is only 17 but shes the most followed person on tiktok

American tiktokers seems to get way more stuff though like charlie got invited to the oscars .also id suggest people watch the damilo show that they did as it was really insightfull and good and showed the good and bad things about social media

Most of the american tiktokers have brought songs out as well or appear in films so its not just social media for a lot of them its other stuff on top of that as well .like addison rae was the main person in the remake of shesallthat