No Verbal Filter #8 Subs drop, Cash flow slow, Tries to trap a man her minge on show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know she got 1st was meaning she be pissed off if got 2nd.....and pp good run dwn as ever
---
And keeping a trophy.....bit disrespectful ...hand it back like a normal person would
Ah I see xx
---
She's selfish, doesn't give a toss about anyone else, just does what she wants, she's like a spoilt child what Jo wants Jo gets
She didn’t get Adrian tho eh, tho come to think about it she’s not mentioned him lately has she, makes me think that he’s really not the father….justsaying #piotrsthedaddy

Reactions: 1
Oh I’m so pleased her back is so much better to run around with Trixie 🙄🙄🙄 considering she was moaning and growning and sitting with a stupid brace on her back 2 days before 🙄🙄 she is having a laugh 😆 and they all will still believe her!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh I’m so pleased her back is so much better to run around with Trixie 🙄🙄🙄 considering she was moaning and growning and sitting with a stupid brace on her back 2 days before 🙄🙄 she is having a laugh 😆 and they all will still believe her!!!!!
They've all forgotten about her back, too busy telling her how amazing she is, how Trixie loves her, how proud they are of her etc etc
And she's just putting the same content up in different formats constantly, video, reel, tiktoc etc it's so boring and she's so desperate for more subscribers she plugging that constantly too, clearly putting the price up backfired but why does she think people are going to pay to watch her lollop around a field looking like she got dressed in the dark whilst dragging Trixie alongside her, it's hardly riveting entertainment and she's put the highlights on the main page anyway so they don't need to subscribe they can see it's tit

Reactions: 4
Well she can put it where she likes she came 1st out of two, and 4th out of 5!!! Looking forward to a proper show and the county show 🙄🙄🙄 where I’m pretty sure then unless there are more then a rosette in the class she will get nothing!! But also so pleased she can run around a ring with Trixie without her neck brace on 🤣🤣 she is a complete 🐂💩 that her minuions cant see !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well she can put it where she likes she came 1st out of two, and 4th out of 5!!! Looking forward to a proper show and the county show 🙄🙄🙄 where I’m pretty sure then unless there are more then a rosette in the class she will get nothing!! But also so pleased she can run around a ring with Trixie without her neck brace on 🤣🤣 she is a complete 🐂💩 that her minuions cant see !!!
Doesn't she run funny 😅

• Haha
Seven years ago she staged the video that went viral, less than a year before JB had done the exact same thing only on that video she just giggles and calls him a sausage.
Clearly she decided to stage it but add in all the swearing to get more attention. If you watch carefully you see that not only did they eat all the speedibeet but they helpfully put the lid back on the bin for her! She also says about the saddle, it's upright and she pulls it forward and says they have tit all over it.... how could they if it was upright??!
She's a scammer and a liar and has been scamming and lying ever since.
As for supporting herself and her kid and animals single handed well that's a joke too, she set up a wishlist, people on the Internet literally fed and clothed that kid, buying nappies, clothes, toys etc as he got older they bought his snacks and drinks too, when she had puppies again they bought pads and toys and of course the horses have had endless rugs, lead ropes, halters, treats etc, she's had clothes, riding gear including hats and boots, a TV, furniture, she even put a robot hoover on there.
She bleats on about being a single mum doing everything alone but she has her mum and piotr on hand constantly plus her sister and various friends although some of them are no longer friends with her because she is so vile. She hasn't done anything for herself apart from set up her pages and then lied and begged to get freebies and money out of people on them.
She hasn't got a clue how hard it is to be a real single mum struggling to buy even the basics whilst holding down a job, all she does is drop hints or put stuff on her wishlist and her pathetic minions buy it, she moans constantly about how hard her life is and how she has no money yet has no problems getting her hair done regularly, going on weekends away and even having botox and a non surgical eye lift.
She is a vile toxic manipulative liar and her son will see exactly who she is when he looks back at her posts and realise what a nasty vindictive witch his mother is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here’s a warning to anyone who fancies their hand at becoming a social media scrounging beggar like Jo! In 7 years it will age you more than 20! And widen your nose 4x 😂😂 you may have funded your lifestyle through scrounging off others Jo but by god look at your old chops! I really love that for you.
#piotrisSTILLthedaddy
#beggarsgrowoldrapidly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her nose has spread because of all the coke she’s snorted at hunt balls, she does nothing single handed, behind her are family and baby daddy wiping her arse for her, she buys nothing for herself, except MacDonalds, bet she’s got the app on her phone she’s so regular there, wonder if everyone on the showground knew baby daddy was accused of rape, would you want him around your kids… exactly…today I dislike her, normally I think she’s pathetic, but today I dislike her for all the lies and the scams she does to screw money out of the afflicted 😡and in the Jonboy video, it’s amazing her hair was washed and flowing wasn’t it🤣🤣🤣

Wow 7 years has made such a difference, she looks so haggard, I noticed the other day when she frowned her forehead had more wrinkles than a shar pei 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow 7 years has made such a difference, she looks so haggard, I noticed the other day when she frowned her forehead had more wrinkles than a shar pei 😂
🤣🤣🤣 obviously her spending money that she hasn’t got or says she can’t afford on her face with Botox and tit !!! and oh I can’t afford to heat the crudavan, or buy my own washing powder !!!! Because she constantly says and scrounges for more is not helping her look better, probably down to the amount of chocolate she eats and can’t cook a proper meal for her or poor L 🙄🙄

Jo L will grow up and look back on this and well I say no more. I’m pretty sure if I had my arse and 💩 out for everyone to see with you smelling it on Lives as a child, and watch that back and you constantly begging for money I would be ashamed as soon as I was old enough to understand it. You may think
Now it’s all ok but I’m pretty sure L will think differently once his older and is able to watch back your complete lies, you think he will watch and be happy about how you slate people, expose him which would be embarrassing for any child as they understand more, core my kids would hate me even showing a baby photo let alone changing and smelling his 💩 and calling him names, like dinlow which is disgusting then talking about his dad if A is his dad, you just wait because that will come back on you but it’s poor L that will have to go through it 😔 and I’m pretty sure he will hate you once he is able to watch it all back which is such a shame for someone that claims to ♥ there child 😢

I watch lots of pages on SM with young children, but not once do they embarrass them, or call there children nasty names which you seem to think is ok !!!! Who thinks it ok to call any child a dimlow, you are just a horrible, narcissistic person that uses your child and your nasty voice for content which isn’t getting you anymore subscribers just your minuions army that know no better, you are a disgusting parent !!!!! To use poor L is disgraceful and it will come back at you in a few years !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well F me is her back ok again.as she chucks her arms and hands around like an idiot in her live today, considering last week she was on her death bed !!! Ran around a ring with Trixie 2 days later !!! And today she seems very ok !!! How many days will it be before she is back on her death bed with her brace on 🙄🙄🙄🙄 to get more sympathy!!!

But hadn't mucked out, hadn't done any housework, hadn't rang the vet for Jack, hadn't booked the car for its MOT, such a lazy witch, going live repeating the same tit again, and moaning about money is far more important