Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I basically did no spend all of October with a few blimps like plants and teas. I'm going to try even harder this November. I have an embarrassing low amount of money for my age. 😭 Then again don't we all now?
I don't think there is a right or wrong way of saving. You could be like me which is on the other side of the spectrum. I find it really hard to spend my money so often miss out

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Does anyone know how I can cancel my audible subscription? I've looked in subscriptions in the play store and in my Google account, and on the audible app. Doesn't seem to be an option!

Keet

Chatty Member
Does anyone know of any good sites to sell on books? This thread has inspired me to declutter and make a bit of money where I can. I’ve tried zapper but their return isn’t great

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
… I completely forgot that it‘s already my no-spend timeframe 🤦🏼‍♀️
Didn‘t spend anything yesterday but did buy my pill today, though that‘s definitely a necessity. I‘m meeting a friend on friday for coffee so I‘ll definitely fail then but will try to really just stick with one coffee
Hang on, isn't the pill a free prescription?

Misssj80

VIP Member
Other than buying my son some new trainers on payday I'm going to do low spend for the next few months as want to get a week by the seaside in August and my son needs a new bed, so hoping by being more frugal I'll be able to save enough up