Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SimpleLifeinLondon

Chatty Member
I'm genuinely so shocked to see Niomi holding hands with a guy so soon.

If my partner and I broke up, even though we're long-term, I'd probably start dating after a month just to get used to the idea that I'm not waiting for them to return.

But even I certainly wouldn't be ready for holding hands with someone within a couple of months of a breakup, let alone an engagement.

I'm all for 'hell, it's over, it's not getting any deader, might as well move on and keep living' attitude after a relationship is over, but an engagement is something else. Getting over having a vision of living the rest of your life with someone is major. I wouldn't expect that kind of 'moving on' behaviour from someone who wasn't cheated on. If he cheated on her, I'd be like "hell yes, eff him, you meet someone and give him no respect.' But come on, Niomi, be honest with yourself. Grieve the dream at least a bloody 6 months before holding hands with a new guy... (especially during a fucking pandemic)
Where was the picture/video of her holding a guys hand?

Reactions: 1

Miss Sparkles

I think the guy might be that Chris Cosini who said 'wait'? She really is posting about astrology a lot more lately.

Reactions: 1

lozenge85

it's intriguing how many of you are saying how intimate holding hands is and how you never do it at the beginning of dating. is this a British thing? I cannot think of a single first date I went on in my entire life where we did NOT hold hands walking around or where the guy held out his arm for me to hold the elbow zone. and the guys were a range of different types of people from super dweeb to douchey athlete and in between, so personality didnt seem to affect it. just a cultural difference?
Where are you from?