Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Omg guys 😂
I just watched that video. Wtf?

You know if you've ever been at a student party and you've been trapped by a boring stoned wanker who thinks they know the meaning of life and insists on telling you at length? - that is her.
She is actually a moron. This amazing revelation she had that wanting nice things for those you love shows deep consciousness or manifesting or whatever - it's just fucking normal. And just not being selfish which is obviously what her normal state must be.
And random acts of kindness? Doesn't everyone do them without expecting pats on the head for being so deeply evolved and spiritual?
And the patronising 'akshully I believe in a higher consciousness. Source. Or God as you might call it'.
I do genuinely believe she is exceedingly thick. Concepts most people have grasped by the time they are 15 are only just dawning on her. It's fascinating in a horrible way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
guys I have a theory that the final nail in the coffin of their relationship was her yearly December tradition of going to that one clairvoyant with her Brighton girlfriends..

cause think about it — clairvoyants are just really good at reading body language and verbal cues. Niomi probably went there already considering to break up (after that nasty cock retreat). Clairvoyant definitely asked leading questions, picked up on it, and “predicted” a year of “rebirth” and the great Lordon Extinction Event.

It adds up because she’s been following this clairvoyant’s “predictions” religiously, to a point where I think it became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The winter before she met Lordon, the clairvoyant “predicted” that she’ll meet someone. So I think Niomi went against her gut in Bali and got with Lordon to “fulfill the prophecy”. She trusts this clairvoyant and I feel like she went to her with the intention of getting guidance re:breaking up.

thoughts???

p.s. it’s 12pm and I’m drinking a Cutwater Mango Margarita
IMG_5924.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Claud123

Chatty Member
My guess on why Niomi and Lordon broke up is: the guy proposed her too soon.

After Forky Niomi was desperate to date anyone and she found Lordon. She tried too hard to make it work for the Instagram content (to show Joe and Forky she was with someone). When he proporsed she had to say yes cause the guy propose her in front of both families. And at first she thought she could do it.

But... I mean... that cult, that weird guy, I think she have been freaking out about tie the knot with that creepy guy.

Almost:

Captura de Pantalla 2024-01-25 a la(s) 11.30.27.png

I think one day she sat in front of her mobile waiting to be 11:11 and said to herself "if I look at my mobile and is 11:11 I will broke up with him" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Lionsden

VIP Member
I'm calling it now: 2024 - RETURN OF THE FORK

The Forkster turned 30 and is now officially ready to settle and make babies with a nice nurturing female.
He's even planning to visit Australia this year, Niomi's life long dream. And he wants to travel to Dubai more.
Lock it in Nims!!
View attachment 2713445
Don't worry, pea brain, cooperate tax won't increase, it doesn't exist. How charming that he would rather move to a country running on slave labor than support the damaged economy of his home. He tries to come across as a nice guy but the asshole he is always shines bright and clear. He's disgusting, the perfect man for Niomi if you ask me.

• Heart
  • Haha

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
Honestly, I have more fun reading the comments than I do watching her vlogs. Her viewers have much better insight than she does, but she’ll waffle on about such bullshit.
The one about the heating though, politically incorrect as it is
IMG_6390.jpeg

IMG_6391.jpeg

IMG_6392.jpeg

IMG_6393.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Maybe her next venture should be selling her naked body to be printed on new home moving cards, Big Tezza can be her first customer.

Screenshot (37).png

If you remember this vlog, my condolences.

• Haha
  • Wow

Callan

VIP Member
Lordon has begun his podcast trail… doubt they’ll be any mention of Nims - most likely he’s trying to boost/salvage his rep and prove how successful he is…
View attachment 2717341
Is it me or is Jamie White suddenly "working" he was soo quiet about all this stuff when Niomi funded their permanent vacation. I bet he's extremely butt hurt over those few YT comments and now is trying to prove the opposite of what he is.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't get how Andrea is happy Niomi 'remembered' her name, when her name is in her username in the comment Niomi was replying to...even Dimbobs isn't stupid enough to miss that

• Haha
Reactions: 55

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I think she never really wanted to get engaged to Jamie. They’d only been dating for about 9 months when he proposed. She probably wanted the relationship remain a fling and he rushed the process.

He obviously knows about her past and assumed she would never leave him if they got engaged because she’d already experienced a failed engagement. He thought wrong. Also him proposing in front of a crowd was a guarantee she’d say yes - it was very strategic.

Reactions: 55

Mrs.Scamander

I just laughed so hard my boyfriend genuinely thought I'd lost my mind. I tried to explain the joke and.... god. I love this forum.

ETA: My theory is that Big Tezza gently told Niomi over the holidays that "You know, you don't HAVE to marry this guy. It's ok if you don't." and just hearing that opened Niomi's kundalini to the endless #gifted possibilities of life without a filthy sweatshorts-and-slippers-wearing donkey breathing down her neck 24/7. We all know she was miserable, and also that she needs to be told what to do. Permission to break up was probably exactly what she was waiting for.

Well, that and a red butterfly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
My brain absolutely cannot separate your tattle identity and the real Big Tezza, so I just keep having this delusion that she's on this thread casually gossiping about Nimbobs
But I am Big Tezza and I like a lil Nimbobs gossip every now and then! Especially now with the Donkey being gone!🦋
---
Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 20.56.02.png

This is from Lordon's youtube channel. I never saw such a thing in my life. A youtube video with NO VIEWS. I didn't want to click on it to ruin the view count..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Omg I just watched this on her stories. She's such a b*tch. Very unprofessional.

1) How dare people express concern for her. Wow such a mean audience. 🙄

2) SHE is the one made this relationship everyone's problem. She doesn't get to make her content all about her engagement, profit from it, and then get all offended when people dare to ask questions. That's the gamble she took, and she lost, so now she has to pay the consequences.

3) ^ She decided to commodify her life. Her life is the "product" she is selling. When there is a change in that "product" (i.e. they broke up), her "customers" (i.e. viewers) have a right to know.

4) She didn't make a public statement, so OF COURSE people are confused as to what's happening. If she just told the truth, she might get less DMs.
And she didn't just mention him or have him there as her boyfriend in the background - she smugly and persistently forced the message that they had cracked how to have the paahfect relationship because they were so special and had found each other in such a special way. We got earnest patronising lectures on how we too could be as happy with 'our loves'. Journalling! Dancing! Being childlike and silly! Three affirmations at bedtime! Finding special secret places!
Smug smug smug. And we kept pointing out she'd been with him for five fucking minutes and knew nothing.
So yes I agree - taking the moral high ground now is ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

KeepScrollin

Wait her story video today, talking about how she’s had ‘a hard life’? Like is she on drugs. Her life has been in top 1% easy. Yes she might have had shit situations, we all do. But there are people starving in the world, and she’s unemployed and getting massages in luxury resorts. This girl surely had a few screws loose to be that disconnected
It makes me absolutely livid that she thinks her life is hard....kids are being bombed around the world, people are choosing between heating their homes or putting food on the table, people are losing their jobs and facing high interest mortgage bills....but poor Niomi effing Smart who has to give her stinky star back because she dumped Donkey and oh gosh life is hard.. She really needs a cold hard slap of reality around her smug idiotic face 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 53

TheGlossy

VIP Member
This new video … what did she smoke right before recording? She’s laughing on her own for no apparent reason and speaks at such a rapid pace with no real logic behind her words. She honestly sounds unhinged.

She spent 20 minutes giving a lecture on how she helped a woman who dropped her stuff on the street. Then at the end she’s like ‘you can either walk away & say this is no my problem or you can help’.

Well most normal people in the REAL world would obviously jump in to help when someone else drops something! Nothing magical about this.

• Wow
  • Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Ooh, salty Donkey! Come through!
View attachment 2713993
Haha! Funniest thing I've seen all day. Nobody is paying that dude €1,000 an hour for his life coaching services. He pulled that figure out of thin air. Remember not so long ago he was on Instagram begging for donations for his "Sunday Service." Also, somebody making that kind of money would own an actual pair of shoes.

Screenshot_20240125_192023_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
I find it funny after every single breakup even the one with Marcus she says she won't post anymore relationships online and wants to keep them private then proceeds to post every relationship publicly 😂

• Haha