Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly, the only attractive thing about Forky is his body. He isn't smart, he's super narcissistic, and his face is average. I doubt him and Niomi will be an item long term. Is it true that he's only 27? That's what Google says. I thought he was in his 30's!

Reactions: 6

rosieflowers

VIP Member
He said 'must of'.......shudder.

Nims up early to join the rush hour commute, making it even more crowded for people with actual jobs. Just fuck off and do yoga at home!
His SPAG is a huge ick 😖 there's something in every post, e.g. 'alot' in the where to next post

You're such kind soul, thank you, I appreciate your comment. Basically within an hour our pilot was smart enough to recognized we had a broken part ( that I later overheard the stewardess say in the hotel would make flying over the ocean impossible) so he had to dump fuel meant for a 10+ hour trip ( cause apparently landing with that is hazardous) within the first hour of the flight, then our wings caught on fire amidst crazy movie like turbulence and we barely landed in a swamp wile having to be rescued by a butt load of fire trucks.. then they took us to a hotel awaiting next flight few hours later, which we got on ( not everyone got on, some people were so scared they hanged out in the lounge stress drinking and never made it) and that plane was broken too, we had to stop at the tamarack for 3 hours to get dripping engine oil fixed and after previous day the shell shock wearing off, I was like no thanks, I requested to get off the plane and other people said the same so they send a bus over to pick us up.. I just couldn't risk another broken plane, my mother would lose her mind so yeah, it was a long story and I don't want to hijack the thread, but on the 1st flight I sat next to an older gentleman who kindly let me hold his hand because we all thought this was it, and it was a horrible feeling of absolute despair and with nothing we could do while seeing fire on all sides in mid air.. so seeing Niomi and Brad act like they survived a near death experience with glee is just foul.

Anyways sorry for sharing all that, I just think if Niomi had friends like you guys in her life, she'd be much happier. I don't think she hears much truth.
That sounds so terrifying and traumatizing! I can't even imagine experiencing that but I'm glad everything turned out okay ♥ It's great that you were able to eventually get on a plane again too!

• Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Is she saying that she has got nazar from the people who are jealous of her life? They got lost because of their own idiocy (as they have reluctantly admitted in their stories). I can't believe 2 people who do so much exercise and are very active failed to dress and pack appropriately for a hike.

Is Amelia Liana Turkish, Arab, Pakistani... because nazar is a Middle Eastern / South Asian concept and a part of their culture?
Amelia Liana is Jewish of Iraqi descent, so that's part of both of her culture.
(The evil eye exist in a lot of cultures outside of the South Asia/Middle East: North Africa, mediterranean countries, South America etc)

irvinelane

VIP Member
I dont get it, she was at a place in White City on Valentines Day and he was working. She didnt post anything to prove they were together on that day and the posted old pictures together. Its so weird that she hasnt learned anything from her previous public relationship and break up.
Maybe she’s been feeling some kind of pressure every time Bradley posts something about them. And we all know how easily influenced she is, she can’t make her own decisions. She just wants to please Bradley and make him stay as long as possible, until she finds someone better.

Didn’t someone post that they thought she was eating meat at his birthday meal? His sister posted the menu and there wasn’t a veggie/vegan option it was all just piled on the table to help themselves

Reactions: 5

influencer12

She isn't just as qualified, though. It's not just modules--it's clinical experience and the ethical frameworks that come with dealing with patients. This girl is talking about her 'clinic' reopening. Why isn't the AfN stopping her doing that?
After finishing a degree people can then go on to build 3 years of experiences and a portfolio. The only real difference is scope of practice, a nutritionist can't work with people with certain health conditions unless its with a team of other healthcare professionals and some nutritionist work in the NHS. But she can still work with people on other things such as sports nutrition which someone wouldn't normally go to a dietitian for. They aren't stopping her because she is qualified to do so. https://www.associationfornutrition...n-Professions-Comparison-Document-02.2018.pdf

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I think she picked that Aint No Sunshine song to try to convince ForkBoy to miss her when she goes back to her #ShedLife 😆 #DoltLife #GetForked

Last edited:
  • Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Bahaha, so true! I was just watching Never Have I Ever and there's an AI robot there with more brains than The Nim Machine, so I was like, surely she's more like... a household appliance with one single button :p
Well to an IA all reality is virtual so they definitely have a lot in common with Niomi lol.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 1065671
Is her shed that horrible that she needs to leave it at the crack of dawn? I’m pretty sure she’s not on her way to some important appointment, probably just wandering around the city aimlessly as she always does so she can be proud of waking up sooo early
I mean London doesn't even open until like 9.30/10.00. Or is that just all the tourist things I've had to wait until 10 to be able to do for the last week?

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Before these get deleted 👀 love how more and more people are calling her out on her bs. Hopefully we have some “edgy” replies coming our way 🙌
I don’t full agree with the longer post. Yes Niomi is much more privileged than most. But as someone with kids, most people who choose to have kids cannot afford luxury far flung holidays. We all make choices. Kids are expensive. If you have kids young it will impact your life financially and possibly the opportunities open to you.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Don’t all jump on me but I think Bradley is dyslexic and most people who are dyslexic write things but don’t even realise their mistakes. So it’s not as simple as telling someone they need to spell check, when they won’t see the problems with what they wrote, despite it being glaringly obvious to others.
Yeah he may be, if he’d been tested surely he would say, there’s no shame in that. Wonder if he has Dyspraxia by the clumsy mess he left that table in, maybe that’s why he couldn’t succeed as a footballer

I noticed in her smoothie bowl recipe she’s using powdered peanut butter now, watch out Forks or it’ll be a sprinkling from the powdered PB jar on your doorknob 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha