NikkiPhillippi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had planned to move before the whole thing with bowser but she's making out like they're broke and homeless so that people give money on Patreon. Very manipulative and sneaky. I think they're staying with her parents temporarily and that was always the plan, nothing to do with being "cancelled"
I don't doubt this but for people who've always claimed to be of such strong faith, I'm shocked and disappointed at such a ploy.
Mind you, I haven't watched Nikki in years but remember her always being overly zealous about her faith.

Reactions: 1
I don't doubt this but for people who've always claimed to be of such strong faith, I'm shocked and disappointed at such a ploy.
Mind you, I haven't watched Nikki in years but remember her always being overly zealous about her faith.
Still is. She said "God is good" in her new video after spending most of it complaining of how she'd been cancelled by the evil mob who didn't understood her killing of a defenseless animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still is. She said "God is good" in her new video after spending most of it complaining of how she'd been cancelled by the evil mob who didn't understood her killing of a defenseless animal.
Im pretty sure ‘god’ would be on the side of the ‘evil mob’ since I’m pretty sure the bible frowned upon murder.

Reactions: 8
I might be confusing her with someone else but didnt they live in her parents basement before and its not like a “normal” basement it was a full on flat, this was like 9 or so years ago so maybe my memory is off

This woman is ridiculous. Posting selfies in a bathroom after a therapy session. Then showing her son loving the deer in the garden.

Therapy for putting your dog down and the backlash hun? Well deserved backlash. Better get shooting those deer too in case they come too near your precious son.

HOW THE duck IS SHE NOT CANCELLED? There is no way any brand should work with her.

Wow. Blast from the past. I watched Nikki very briefly back in the day when she was friends with Ingrid and Fleur but she's always been offputting to me. Whenever she did those videos where she answered viewer questions, her advice always made me cringe. I stopped trying to watch her, thinking she was an idiot, a dangerous idiot. And apparently she really lived up to that.

So much for "Christian" values, huh, Nikki? Killing a defenseless animal who was under your care and who YOU should have trained and helped after a toddler who is ALSO under your care abused it and was bitten in return. Wow.
People who hide behind their ‘religion’ are the bleeping worst.

Didn't they buy that Nashville house in 2018? Very very strange that she's "lost everything" had they zero savings? They were obviously living well above their means.

It's absolutely deserved. The Cheek to set up a patreon and outright ask for financial support is sickening. Like everyone else said- she needs to duck off the internet and get a real job.
I’m sorry, she has set up a patreon? That is outrageous. The audacity. Go get a job and earn your own money out of social media where you are no longer wanted. Good you and good riddance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This woman is ridiculous. Posting selfies in a bathroom after a therapy session. Then showing her son loving the deer in the garden.

Therapy for putting your dog down and the backlash hun? Well deserved backlash. Better get shooting those deer too in case they come too near your precious son.

HOW THE duck IS SHE NOT CANCELLED? There is no way any brand should work with her.

People who hide behind their ‘religion’ are the bleeping worst.

I’m sorry, she has set up a patreon? That is outrageous. The audacity. Go get a job and earn your own money out of social media where you are no longer wanted. Good you and good riddance.
Aren't the ticks on deers dangerous cos they cause lyme disease? Probs not a good idea to be getting so close to them no? Especially your baby 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who thinks she seems pregnant in the last 2 videos? Her face looks like it was when she was expecting. 🤷‍♀️

Am I the only one who thinks she seems pregnant in the last 2 videos? Her face looks like it was when she was expecting. 🤷‍♀️
Don’t watch her anymore. She seems to think she can come out of this unscathed. Once she puts her comments back on youtube vids or does a sponsorship, it’s going to kick off. I’ll make sure of it. No one who cares about their animals puts them down like this. Not even when babies come into the picture.

She should call it quits now.

Reactions: 7
Let me get this right. She kills her dog, sets up Patreon site, makes money from it, and continues on.

I’m trying so hard to see the death of her dog from their point of view, but I just can’t.

Maybe I’m too emotional about animals, maybe I love dogs more than her. I don’t know. I just can’t believe there aren’t 50 threads about her after all of this.

Reactions: 10
Who are these people funding this new house on patreon?
I watched her new house tour because I wondered what she was doing & how is she thanking the LORD so much when she murdered her dog?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where the little dog Zoe is gone? I'm afraid to ask if they killed her too.

I watched her new house tour because I wondered what she was doing & how is she thanking the LORD so much when she murdered her dog?
They must've really been living beyond their means if they had to start from basically zero following losing all their sponsors, etc. You'd think after years of having quite a stable YT career they would've had a sizeable chunk saved away and some investments too, no?

I'm glad they got fucked by their own crappy actions. But all those supporting them via Patreon are insane... why give your own hard earned money to these morons?

Reactions: 5
From watching the videos, seems like with the equity they had left from their Nashville house along with her parents, they got the house. She made it very clear that she wouldn’t have been able to afford the house without her parents.
I know they would have lost income throughout their being cancelled stage however I really struggle to believe that this is why they couldn’t afford the house… I think regardless, her parents would of had to help with the new house purchase? I think she’s milking how hard it’s been on their finances.. 🤷‍♀️

They seem to be completely ignorant of finances. Maybe she's exaggerating, but she also just isn't that big of an influencer, and if they didn't save, they probably were in quite a pickle when they got cancelled. Anyone giving them money on Patreon is beyond stupid. This is Nikki's mess. She should be left alone to fix it.

Reactions: 4
This thread has been dead for over a year but I just randomly came across a video of hers on my fyp on insta and wow. This lady is crazy.

It's a clip from like a podcast or something she did with some other woman in which she says that for a long time she didn't know if she wanted biological children but when she had her son, she realized she'd been influenced by external forces and she realized why "Satan", yes Satan, and evil people don't want you to have babies. Because the second you have them apparently you immediately believe in God undeniably.

Satan. Doesn't. Want. You. To. Have. Babies.

I just... My mind is blown.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
t
This thread has been dead for over a year but I just randomly came across a video of hers on my fyp on insta and wow. This lady is crazy.

It's a clip from like a podcast or something she did with some other woman in which she says that for a long time she didn't know if she wanted biological children but when she had her son, she realized she'd been influenced by external forces and she realized why "Satan", yes Satan, and evil people don't want you to have babies. Because the second you have them apparently you immediately believe in God undeniably.

his girl should be cancelled she is danger to humanity with comments like this... esp condiering she killer her dog. She shouldn't be allowed to have children

Reactions: 4

Wasn't she crying in her walk in wardrobe at one point and God told her that she will have a baby? I remember she was crying in her walk in wardrobe and God told her something but can't fully remember what was said/told. Also I kinda remember her saying for ages and ages that she couldn't have her own kids, and then after she got rejected from the adoption & fostering options, she conceived.

Reactions: 1