NikkiPhillippi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?? Your dog is so dangerous it can't be re-homed but you have a photoshoot with it, next to your toddler before having the healthy dog put down. I am speechless at what these youtubers/influencers are prepared to do for content.

Thank goodness they didn't adopt a child from Thailand. That child had a very lucky excape from being used for monetary gain for greedy, self-centred people.

Reactions: 12
I've watched her for over a decade. I remember when they were living in LA & were bestest friends with Fleur & Elle Fowler & Ingrid & kinda Allison but they seemed to not really include her 🤷‍♀️
Anyways she has always been strange.
With the whole adoption stuff, I knew about the not being able to post the kid on social media part but I seem to remember that they applied for a good few countries (Thailand, Korea, possibly China) & then fostering from America. They all seemed to fall through and then as soon as she said months later after she had her baby, that she was anti vaxer, that is when I thought it all made sense. I really suspect that was a major reason they were rejected for adoption.

If they aren't going to vaccinate their child then I doubt they have been taking the dogs to the vets. They said they don't walk the dogs either so they are really just very lazy people.

Reactions: 7
I've watched her for over a decade. I remember when they were living in LA & were bestest friends with Fleur & Elle Fowler & Ingrid & kinda Allison but they seemed to not really include her 🤷‍♀️
Anyways she has always been strange.
With the whole adoption stuff, I knew about the not being able to post the kid on social media part but I seem to remember that they applied for a good few countries (Thailand, Korea, possibly China) & then fostering from America. They all seemed to fall through and then as soon as she said months later after she had her baby, that she was anti vaxer, that is when I thought it all made sense. I really suspect that was a major reason they were rejected for adoption.

If they aren't going to vaccinate their child then I doubt they have been taking the dogs to the vets. They said they don't walk the dogs either so they are really just very lazy people.
there's no way they're gonna vaccinate their kid. they've shown they're ok with premature death anyways.

Reactions: 5
I’ve not heard of this lady before but have seen this video being talked about so had a watch.

No armchair diagnosis from me but damn, she’s scary isn’t she. No emotion at all talking about what should have been one of the more traumatic events in her life. Really abnormal and I think it would be best if she no longer had a platform.

Reactions: 9
she is disgusting and should be banned from ever buying anymore pets. I hope that they never are given/purhcase/have any other living creature in their care. Disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Wow. Blast from the past. I watched Nikki very briefly back in the day when she was friends with Ingrid and Fleur but she's always been offputting to me. Whenever she did those videos where she answered viewer questions, her advice always made me cringe. I stopped trying to watch her, thinking she was an idiot, a dangerous idiot. And apparently she really lived up to that.

So much for "Christian" values, huh, Nikki? Killing a defenseless animal who was under your care and who YOU should have trained and helped after a toddler who is ALSO under your care abused it and was bitten in return. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is back. Shocking they are living in her parent’s basement now. They seem to have lost everything and are starting from zero. The husband had to go back to work… I am pretty sure he left and just worked on her channel/social media before that.

I’d say she wont get sponsors back but might make enough ad revenue to get by as a part time job. They clearly didn’t have much in the line of savings if they had to move after a few weeks of this happening,

Makes you realise that most these influencers are one post away from losing it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is back. Shocking they are living in her parent’s basement now. They seem to have lost everything and are starting from zero. The husband had to go back to work… I am pretty sure he left and just worked on her channel/social media before that.

I’d say she wont get sponsors back but might make enough ad revenue to get by as a part time job. They clearly didn’t have much in the line of savings if they had to move after a few weeks of this happening,

Makes you realise that most these influencers are one post away from losing it all.
She clearly learned nothing. "The mob" changed their motives and intentions. Um. You put down your dog without a valid reason. She claims that they'd been seriously concerned about the dog and its violent behavior... so they felt so concerned they did a whole photo shoot along with their infant son? What a liar.

There's no mob mentality there. She deserves everything that got taken away. I'm glad she lost every sponsorship and hope that she'll never get anything else.

She doesn't want to get cancelled, she wants this to be part of her job, lol. Of course she does. She has no marketable skills. And like the coward that she is, she turned off comments on her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly, that's amazing to see. Love to see karma at play. Hope she struggles financially from now on.

• Heart
people judgements were unfair and harsh in her video LOL. get real, you are dead and should walk away. Move on and get a real job and stop pretending you are any sort of role model.

Reactions: 6
I remember this! Sorry to go off topic but have you checked out Allison's channel lately? She's putting out really lovely content around solo travel and minimalism with a Pacific Northwest aesthetic. Also, Elle Fowler has returned with some wholesome vlogs (she lives in Nashville like Nikki did, but she does her own thing with her family and mentioned in a recent video that she got vaccinated and believes everyone should make their own choice for themselves; overall very positive, peaceful, and classy).

Reactions: 3
She has the comments on her new video turned off. She clearly thinks if she has them off she can bury her head in the sand about how people feel about her. Nikki you’re not welcome back in the YouTube community!

Reactions: 8
Can someone catch me up, did she lose money and their house because of her actions with the dog? I really dnt wanna watch her vid and give her veiws. I used to watch her ages ago and she was in a house with all the really young youtubers for something and it was just weird like she was clinging to their followers, then she was adopting, then she wasn’t and i just stopped following

Reactions: 1
She has the comments on her new video turned off. She clearly thinks if she has them off she can bury her head in the sand about how people feel about her. Nikki you’re not welcome back in the YouTube community!
She said she'd keep comments off for the "next few videos". She's clearly aware that regardless of what she claims was an "outpour of support", most people would eat her alive in the comments. Coward.

Can someone catch me up, did she lose money and their house because of her actions with the dog? I really dnt wanna watch her vid and give her veiws. I used to watch her ages ago and she was in a house with all the really young youtubers for something and it was just weird like she was clinging to their followers, then she was adopting, then she wasn’t and i just stopped following
Essentially, they lost all their sponsorships, ads, paid work for her social media channels and since the husband was basically just her cameraman, they had nothing to fall back on. The house was obviously not theirs, so they moved to Idaho to live in her parents' basement. The husband is working again in welding and construction, because they have no other income.

They were idiots who thought the influencer gravy train could withstand all their bullshit. But it can't and I hope sponsors won't go back to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If any sponsors go back to them they’ll loose a hell of a lot of customers. It would be a terrible business decision since Nikkis scandal was picked up by many people and mainstream media too!

Essentially, they lost all their sponsorships, ads, paid work for her social media channels and since the husband was basically just her cameraman, they had nothing to fall back on. The house was obviously not theirs, so they moved to Idaho to live in her parents' basement. The husband is working again in welding and construction, because they have no other income.
I'm so surprised that despite all the money they were making they didn't buy a place???

Reactions: 5
There were 'cancelled' as she put it and I don't see them getting sponsorships back. Who would take a chance on them? She also said that they downplayed how badly behaviour and dangerous the dog actually was but she can say this until she is blue in the face it doesn't excuse a goodbye photoshoot with this apparently aggressive and dangerous dog before putting it down.

Reactions: 7
Didn't they buy that Nashville house in 2018? Very very strange that she's "lost everything" had they zero savings? They were obviously living well above their means.

It's absolutely deserved. The Cheek to set up a patreon and outright ask for financial support is sickening. Like everyone else said- she needs to duck off the internet and get a real job.

They had planned to move before the whole thing with bowser but she's making out like they're broke and homeless so that people give money on Patreon. Very manipulative and sneaky. I think they're staying with her parents temporarily and that was always the plan, nothing to do with being "cancelled"

• Wow