NikkiPhillippi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she crying in her walk in wardrobe at one point and God told her that she will have a baby? I remember she was crying in her walk in wardrobe and God told her something but can't fully remember what was said/told. Also I kinda remember her saying for ages and ages that she couldn't have her own kids, and then after she got rejected from the adoption & fostering options, she conceived.
I get being religious but she sounds unhinged.

Reactions: 2
She’s always been crazy but she’s defo gone off the deep end after moving to Idaho. I remember seeing some of her mom’s posts on Facebook and it was full of unhinged conspiracy theories about Covid. It was insane.

Reactions: 3
I mean she complained about getting dropped by like every single sponsorship after they killed their dog as if she was soooooo misunderstood. They‘re honestly crappy humans and I’m glad that they had to give up their easy sponsored life of luxury. Who the duck even follows her these days and why?

Reactions: 2