Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who is he

Reactions: 2
Have you heard yourself “Linda”?
Since when does a kid say shit like can I have a biscuit please step mummy? Where are we going today step mummy? They’ll refer to her by name like normal people.
I assume with a name like Linda you’re at least 50 so I’d hope by now you would know the difference between a Mother and a Stepmother. But, for the avoidance of doubt, a Stepmother is a wife/partner of a persons Father. Therefore, said Stepmother did not give birth to their stepchild.
In summary, Nikki is their Mother, Ellis is not.

Reactions: 11
Did you ever get an answer to this? Billie has got what my Nan would call a Scouse face….

Reactions: 3
does anyone know who the sugar daddy is ? what a crazy existence

i heard he bought her place in liverpool

she is full of shit makes out she comes from a perfect family im telling you she is one to watch

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just wondering what schools people went to? Just so I can advise people with kids to avoid them. It appears they weren’t the best at teaching English.

Reactions: 11
does anyone know who the sugar daddy is ? what a crazy existence

i heard he bought her place in liverpool

she is full of shit makes out she comes from a perfect family im telling you she is one to watch
Not sure who is worse Nikki or melina? probably Nikki like to be fair, there mates and there passing there fella’s to each other now, shocking.
Melina could very well be why he ended things with Nikki, not to mention the porta potty’s that may have been another thing to add to the list.

Reactions: 1
I have so many people blocked on this thread it’s almost impossible to read

Reactions: 8