Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
What does her husband do? I saw they moved into a large London home last Summer
Last i knew he ran a concierge service in Vegas, taking idiot boys on limo tours with grey goose bottles to pose with. Imagine that business pretty much dried up in the pandemic so no idea now.

Reactions: 2

JDC

New to this thread...What is her chest doing in that white dress she is wearing on her latest grid post, looks like she has a baggy fanny in the peep hole in between her cleavage

Reactions: 2
I met her and her family on holiday a few years back. She made conversation with me and seemed really nice - really changed my opinion on her after that!

Reactions: 1

Chatty Member
New to this thread...What is her chest doing in that white dress she is wearing on her latest grid post, looks like she has a baggy fanny in the peep hole in between her cleavage
Good grief! Looks awful

believe me that was toned down of what i saw lol

did you see the JV a good few months ago when the silly cow said that she agreed with the English football fans booing for some reason

thick as mince and dont mention those things on her chest

Discombobby

Her house is a manky wimpy home in an undesirable suberb way outside London. It's probably a rental. Her fella cheats on her every day but she's soo desperate to be a 'wag' that she accepts it even though he's not a footballer and they have no money or careers. Ha. Yeah I'm the defence witness your honour.

Renata

VIP Member
Why dues Jeremy vine invite her on? She is just the bolshy thick mate of vardy nothing else

Fiddie

She always looks so uncomfortable to me squeezed into those tight tops. Does Tom cheat on her regularly or was the vegas thing a one off?

Discombobby

Her husband on the other hand.... dead behind the eyes, all round black aura cloud hanging around him. You know when you're in the presence of someone and the vibes are just dead, bleak, uncomfortable.... yep. That. 🧛‍♂️ Would totally believe he's cheated on her.
Woah yeah. He does look really horrible, but maybe that's why she's the way she is. She should so just leave him the silly woman. He's a nobody. 😒

RJF

VIP Member
“Nicole is… she is the mafia. ‘You are my women, you look after me!’ - it sounds awfully dramatic, but do you know it’s true?!”

- Kim Woodburn