Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t get that she still gets media slots. She topped being relevant years ago!

she has never been relevant really,tried to be a wag her husband is not in the premier league,dont think he plays now supposed to run a concierge business in America,thats where he had the affair but numb nuts took him back

stupid cow has now joined the bandwagon on the footballers now
she was on jeremy vine on friday saying she agreed with booing the other teams national anthem,total bitch

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Renata

VIP Member
If that’s toned down I hate to see the hyper version. I feel like writing to them. How could they put her on the same panel as that actress today, she was really accomplished.

She is the loud gobby common muck brought on to represent commenters but no commoners are like that. She is in a league if her own, desperate for fame.

Sketchy

VIP Member
Why do they keep inviting this uneducated overconfident cockney into the Jeremy vine show?

She keeps saying “at the minute”

What launguage is that?
When that head teacher was on I can only imagine how many times she inwardly cringed every time Nicola McLean said 'amazing'. I don't know why they have her on there either, she's an idiot. Who the hell's interested in anything she has to say?

MunHun

VIP Member
Vile, pig thick slag. She's about as likely to have been genuine friends with Caroline Flack as I am to have walked the catwalk in Paris Fashion week. Fucking priceless that she's jumping on the 'be kind' bandwagon when she is a nasty, vindictive bitch who would murder her Grandmother if it got onto the DM sidebar of shame. She makes Big Loz look like an A lister.
Better out than in Lovie, repression is bad for the soul.
I agree she is a nasty bitter bitch.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Glad I found this thread again. Hopefully people see this. She posted this on insta this morning. Why did she need to post this and constantly remind us she knew Caroline Flack? It’s obviously very sad about Mick but whenever there is a celeb death I feel Nicola crawls out the woodwork.
There was no need for her to post this private message between her and her pal. Q her appearance on C5 next week.
I notice she’s deleted the post now. What a snake she is.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Anyone know the tea with her and aisleyne? They were right up each other’s arses now it looks like they have nothing to do with each other

MissTeddy

VIP Member
she has never been relevant really,tried to be a wag her husband is not in the premier league,dont think he plays now supposed to run a concierge business in America,thats where he had the affair but numb nuts took him back

stupid cow has now joined the bandwagon on the footballers now
she was on jeremy vine on friday saying she agreed with booing the other teams national anthem,total bitch
wow!!!! What was her justification for supporting the booing the Italian national anthem?

Her husband was never a top flight footballer. She’s famous for having the worst type of ’90s implants.

Renata

VIP Member
Why do they keep inviting this uneducated overconfident cockney into the Jeremy vine show?

She keeps saying “at the minute”

What launguage is that?

Reactions: 3

Renata

VIP Member
The headteacher was very well spoken and knew her stuff.?

Nicola must de
Intimidated inside when she is up against educated people.

She is a z list reality tv star why is she being forced upon us.

“At the minute”

she is just an attention seeker always has been,she looks ridiculous and her son's are getting older can you imagine the stick they get but as long as she gets attention she dosent care

saw a some pictures of her house awhile ago very basic looked like a Wimpy starter home but then Tom was not Premier league and doubt she gets much work

Reactions: 2

Fairycake79

Yep a few years ago he buggered off to Vegas to 'work' and had an affair!
Not heard of this bint in ages. I can't stand her, she is a short tempered nasty piece of work.Her throwing herself at Jamie O Hara (spit) on BB was pathetic.
Wasn't there gossip that her hubby was procuring girls for residents working as a consierge in Vegas a few years ago?And cheating obviously.

I think that company dissolved years ago. Saw they moved into a huge house in London
it is not a huge house far from it,glorified Wimpy home if i remember lol😊

here it is the women really grinds my gears i swear i could happily slap here would love to know how they earn a living now,even MR Vine does not seem to have her on his show

Puppys

Horrid, if she has a redeeming feature I am yet to see it
Shes a bitch isn't she just awful and why do they give her the time of day when it comes to opinions
She's such a desperado. I feel so sorry for her sons with their ridiculous names. And she won't stop gassing on about her bulimia and her alleged body dysmprphia. It's like no love, you are correct in thinking your hideous. Haha.
She's recycling a story today about being sexually abused by a massage therapist. I wonder if the police were involved, no doubt they weren't as she made up another massive lie...
Why do they give her the time of day on shows who has told anyone especially gmb that we want her opinion on anything 🤔

yeah i know what a peach she is,just part of footy i think she said could not believe it and now she is jumping on the race band wagon
she is a horrible cow always showing the terrible fake boobs