Nicola Bulley #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Police would find it very difficult to move away from their original hypothesis, they've been very clear from the beginning, river, accident. I could see them doing all of this if they suspected someone close to home but a possible abduction, no? I think they could go in the direction that Nicola chose to leave.

Reactions: 6
I agree, and I’ve said the same before. If Willow was as important to Nicola as has been said, she wouldn’t have left her there loose.
For me ensuring my dog is safe is immediately after my children.

What if…she planned to disappear and the caravan woman and her string were in on it? There is that 10 mins when the dog was left alone because the caravan woman didn’t want to go to the dog to soon in case somsome witnesses her with N. Then she went to an alleged appointment (this wouldn’t have to be verified by the police because she’s not a suspect)
Then waits until 10.50 to ring the DIL which gives N long enough to flee.

Reactions: 4
All of his language seems to point to him thinking she’s chosen to leave doesn’t it?
This is the only scenario I can see where she would still be alive chilling in an apartment somewhere with her tinderfella, either that or a fugue state episode like the man in breaking bad. Leaving the phone, dog could be her mic drop moment, f*ck this i'm out of here.

sorry to be a pain I've scoured the recap's I don't recall if its' mentioned if she wore airpods in or the phone was on loudspeaker for the meeting. If she fell in water the earphones would perhaps have come out of her ears?
And surely you'd have a 2nd phone for business or a dual sim?

Reactions: 3
What if…she planned to disappear and the caravan woman and her string were in on it? There is that 10 mins when the dog was left alone because the caravan woman didn’t want to go to the dog to soon in case somsome witnesses her with N. Then she went to an alleged appointment (this wouldn’t have to be verified by the police because she’s not a suspect)
Why did NB take her dog with her if she planned to disappear, especially if Willow is her third child. Why leave her phone and why hasn’t she been seen on CCTV or door cam leaving? To me it just doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 9
I mean…. It’s possible…..

But I’m pretty sure you’re not serious 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This is the only scenario I can see where she would still be alive chilling in an apartment somewhere with her tinderfella, either that or a fugue state episode like the man in breaking bad. Leaving the phone, dog could be her mic drop moment, f*ck this i'm out of here.

sorry to be a pain I've scoured the recap's I don't recall if its' mentioned if she wore airpods in or the phone was on loudspeaker for the meeting. If she fell in water the earphones would perhaps have come out of her ears?
We don’t know if it was on loudspeaker or she had headphones / AirPods etc. but that’s a good point and I’ll amend the recap next thread 🙂

Lots of people only have one phone.

Reactions: 5

Well if she is chilling in an apartment with some bloke off tinder sitting back enjoying the fallout then she's going to be in a tit load of trouble when the police get hold of her not to mention the public lynching, So hopefully highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why did NB take her dog with her if she planned to disappear, especially if Willow is her third child. Why leave her phone and why hasn’t she been seen on CCTV or door cam leaving? To me it just doesn’t make sense.
Yes I have to say I don't find the "she planned to disappear" theory particularly plausible.

To me the leading theory remains that she fell into the river and drowned, either as a result of a sudden and unexpected medical emergency or an accident. Given the information at hand, that's the explanation I feel is the most plausible.

Reactions: 13
Faulding has given false hope to the family and that is unforgivable IMO.
He’s given his expert opinion when it’s been asked for, he’s spent time trying to help find Nicola, unpaid , as have his employees.
Too many people are criticising this bloke - he’s done more than any of us on here to help, he’s done more than most!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She took the dog so she followed the normal routine walking the dog after school run.
She left her phone to make it look like she’d fallen in the river or been abducted
She was seen leaving on the doorbell so I don’t answer that question
---

I mean…. It’s possible…..

But I’m pretty sure you’re not serious 😂

I am serious 😂

Reactions: 3
The fact that the family and friend often say that she has left and the media don't question it at all is so weird to me. Why has no one asked them why they think this?

he’s spent time trying to help find Nicola, unpaid , as have his employees.
Mostly, if not totally, re-searching the areas police had already searched and found nothing in. It's obviously action but it seems that people think he's out there searching new stretches of the river that the police refused to search
He said: “We’ve done very thorough searches all the way down to the weir. Police divers have dived it three times, extremely thoroughly.

Reactions: 5
I suppose if she was trying not to look suspicious she would stick to the normal routine which meant taking the dog for a walk

Reactions: 7
I hate that I looked on her FB page but I was awake at 3am in pain and found myself in a rabbit hole. Gosh, it's all wide open for everyone to see. I can see videos of her girls. The layout of her house. The types of window openings and locks. Aren't people scared of this type of information being public?

Reactions: 23
I'm glad someone is on the same page as me with this.
Whether she helped her, or with her husband is responsible for this disappearance I am still of the mind that they are somehow involved.
Just an opinion, we all have them.

He’s given his expert opinion when it’s been asked for, he’s spent time trying to help find Nicola, unpaid , as have his employees.
Too many people are criticising this bloke - he’s done more than any of us on here to help, he’s done more than most!
Not only that he is an expert in finding things under water. As such him going to the lengths he has to get that message out there puts his reputation at risk - who is going to want to use their services of an expert who got it so wrong? He trusts his machine and what it can see and that’s why he is so adamant and vocal that she isn’t in the areas he searched.

Reactions: 6
I suppose if she was trying not to look suspicious she would stick to the normal routine which meant taking the dog for a walk
If she were of sound mind (not sure she could have planned all that if she weren’t) and did all that, on top of the stress she’s caused her children, her partner, sister, her poor dog and her parents who are elderly and were in tears, then she really would be a nasty piece of work. I don’t see her doing that myself.

Reactions: 9
Sheesh, 22 pages already. The story is really beginning to trail off now though, being pushed way down the front page on the Mail's website, although that hasn't stopped Mark Williams-Thomas sticking his beak in and travelling up there to "investigate". Bet he finds duck all.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm glad someone is on the same page as me with this.
Whether she helped her, or with her husband is responsible for this disappearance I am still of the mind that they are somehow involved.
Just an opinion, we all have them.
I also find their accounts strange unsure of involvement but I don’t think they have been entirely truthful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.