Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel made me laugh 😂 she walks so aggressively in every clip and the editing is so bad, especially that moment of her lifting up her legs to sit on a wall. I’m sure she thinks she’s this amazing model, cat-walking through Tuscan villages, but this looked just hilarious.
Yes! I laughed, too! Clippity, clop........but the best was when she swung herself on that wall and stuck her leg out!
And that jumpsuit? Not for her......but since she tagged Anthropologie, guess she got it from there?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes! I laughed, too! Clippity, clop........but the best was when she swung herself on that wall and stuck her leg out!
And that jumpsuit? Not for her......but since she tagged Anthropologie, guess she got it from there?

It's like she's walking away in a huff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She certainly is making money; not sure about having fun 😁 she looks very angry and annoyed in that reel, but maybe she was going for sexy and mysterious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She certainly is making money; not sure about having fun 😁 she looks very angry and annoyed in that reel, but maybe she was going for sexy and mysterious lol
Agreed long time ago it was fun but now guess a financial motive about all that is left. It shows.

It's like she's walking away in a huff 🤣
Right? I said "clippity clop" was the sound I heard in my head.....but clippity clop is too delicate!
More like CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP
It has to be one of the funniest (and awkward) things I've ever seen her do and I thank @londongirl2001 for pointing it out so we could see it. It was my first laugh of the day, a really good one!
This poor woman is trying so hard to be classy and to be an influencer......and this is what she comes up with! So funny!
---
Are we assuming that Carlo is the videographer on duty again? Or is it the woman was rents the apartments in Vico.?
I don't think so. She once did a video where she talked about what Instagrammers go through to get a reel. She actually sets that camera up on a tripod, does her thing and then goes back to pick it up. It's how she used to get video of her and Carlo walking together down the steps in Positano. They'd walk down and then she'd run back up to grab it and then run back down.

Let's just say if I had been filming that for her, I would have forgotten to hit the record button so she wouldn't embarrass herself! I'm going to be laughing about this for awhile, I think!