Nicholas Galitzine & Taylor Zakhar Perez #1 Red, White & Tattle Loves You

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how far along 'in the works' means? I assume as they've both signed on there is a completed script?

I wonder if that's what Nicholas is about to begin filming

Also, Taylor, just no..stop it with those trousers!

Is Nick now doing the hand in pocket thing deliberately now at these RWRB events?!

Screenshot_20240510_110218_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240510_110214_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240510_110228_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240510_110209_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240510_110224_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Really happy about the news, even though I would have been fine with no sequel. I just hope they won’t separate the boys immediately through some drama and only get them back together at the end. Don’t waste their chemistry, Matthew! 😁

Love that they announced it at the fan screening and not the press event haha 😂

Reactions: 4
Well they do get married in the „sequel chapter“ that was added to later editions, from what I’ve heard. Not sure that chapter provides enough plot for a film, but then again, neither did the original book ;) and the film still turned out great. Though I still think that has more to do with the boys‘ chemistry 😁

• Heart
Well they do get married in the „sequel chapter“ that was added to later editions, from what I’ve heard. Not sure that chapter provides enough plot for a film, but then again, neither did the original book ;) and the film still turned out great. Though I still think that has more to do with the boys‘ chemistry 😁
it’s been a while since i read it but i’m sure they don’t actually get married in the bonus chapter - they’re just planning it (and they still don’t say which of them proposed) - but i agree that there was nowhere enough content in it for a whole movie. i disagree that the original book didn’t have enough plot for a movie though, if anything it had more (there’s still stuff they didn’t use from the book that they could potentially move into a sequel).

i’ll watch taylor and nick do anything (anything) but i don’t think just a wedding is enough to sustain a whole movie by itself. but i equally don’t think they’ll really dive into the reality of how difficult this would be in reality. it’s a difficult balance!

but also i hope nick’s scalp is ready or they’ve at least bought him some purple shampoo this time around 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They leaned heavily into the royal family in first one so it would make sense if Henry had a 'Hexit' and moved to the states and it focused on them settling, and Alex's raised profile and new political career.

But I need a sequel to the red room and the Alex's bedroom scenes with even more Taylor sex face.

The fact that it's the whole creative team returning gives me hope too

• Heart
They leaned heavily into the royal family in first one so it would make sense if Henry had a 'Hexit' and moved to the states and it focused on them settling, and Alex's raised profile and new political career.
in the spoiler chapter, that’s what he does iirc - he abdicates and they move to new york (the book itself ends with him setting up a centre for lgbtq kids there with pez) and then later to texas so i could definitely see that. i think it definitely feels right to focus more on the us side in this one.

Reactions: 4
I'll offer my house for them to film the honeymoon night scene 🤣
---
I don't know if this fan account is saying this as definite, or just assuming, but what a year it could be for content

Screenshot_20240510_141653_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart