Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackieedee

I'm sorry but her gym stories are just not it. I feel like she's been stuck in this cycle for years without making any progress which leads me to belive she literally goes to the gym so she can post it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Superbulker

she is only such a moron anytime she opens her mouth to speak I’m like please stop. She is better off not talking on social media.
What the actual f*ck did I just listen to!! Taste testing my nandos what a f*cking 🤡
Does she think that every person out there is working a job that they love. No Niamh the reason you could never stick to a job is because you're a lazy cow who's more worried about what everyone else thinks about you and you're so far up your own hole that you think hard work is beneath you!
Manifest all you want over there earning your money on your back because nobody is buying your bullshit

• Haha

speakyourtruth

😂😂😂😂😂 stop, the bleach is absolutely disgusting....🤮🤮 they are 2 sad cases i ever saw them. Funny how they seem to be on their own now in Bali, no friends either of them...I’d say their relationship is toxic...I read somewhere here on tattle that Aaron was very controlling with his ex Emma Herilhy.(she referred to it maybe).. but I’d imagine is probably the same with Niamh. He’s an angry guy despite all the spiritual shite he comes out with.

I don’t know anything about Josh and Alana, assumed it might have just been a break up... 7 year itch kinda thing... maybe he wanted kids and she didn’t... she has a daughter.

Attachments

• Sick

Cdc7592

So basically by her insta questions she’s living off her on and off best friend Nathan Adams by doing packing for his sweet company 😂😂😂

• Haha
Stop it.. a grid post of her crying over an injury? You need to be next level of attention seeking to record a video of yourself crying... poor me 😭😭😭 get a grip!

Superbulker

She wants to start a podcast 🤦🤦 no thanks niamh, nobody wants to hear the nonsense that's floating around that melon head of yours

irish21

It's just lately she's been seeking validation ? Seems like an ongoing thing last few years if you ask me 😂
She hasn’t been welcomed with open arms in Bali like she expected I’d say , she’s very unlikeable , her and that other girl she hangs around with look a bit rough tbh . Try hards . The constant posing and bikini photos all for validation and likes . Why is it people thst say they suffer from their mental health and self love constantly post pictures of themselves online in their bikinis 🫣🫣🫣 for attention ?

Tell me you’ve been reading tattle without telling me you’ve been reading tattle. Can’t stand these « profound « coffee thoughts, such absolute bollix. So she’s basically been lying about her life being so great .. since she got to Bali? That was kinda obvious!!

speakyourtruth

I wouldn’t have said it was his fault.... she is just a sheep, and she was a mess before she got back with him. Honestly she just rambles about nothing... it’s nonsense.....I remember seeing some of her “how she was coping with anxiety during lockdown” videos because that one of the trends at the time. And I was actually horrified she said she didn’t take meds she was prescribed, she didn’t see a counsellor but posting on Instagram helped her...🙄🙄🙄🙄.. her life revolves around her image on the gram... and I’d imagine people just don’t like being around that... even the real insta-huns... Not surprisingly she didn’t fit in the with the Dubai crowd or Bali crowd...... and recently she starting doing the body positive shit and tagging Lucy fitz 🙄🙄🙄 she’s a FOOL... so fake....

He apparently was co-owner of exceed fitness in the early days... but that relationship with Josh T must have gone south.... he’s an ex druggie not sure what drug... fair play to him he picked himself up and turned it around.... but he’s another wannabe.... he is SO WOKE and so ENLIGHTENED... he actually isn’t as bad as Niamh...

• Angry

speakyourtruth

She’s hardly making much off that?? I’d never heard of her until she appeared in Siobhan/Sineads posts in Bali.
I think I saw on her Twitter she posted something like her gross was $30,000 since she started in January ...either way, regardless of how much she earns, she isn’t registered as a sole trader and hasn’t been paying any income tax and I highly doubt the girl even knows what income tax or sole trader is. She’s a dumb AF.

She is always asking the most basic questions that she could simple google and read for herself. She is a attention seeker. she had some health issue when she was in Dubai... gastritis or something (I know I know! How do I know this but, she posts this shite on her Instagram) and it was obvious to anyone she was eating shit food, living off donuts and Starbucks... what the fuck does she expect. But she proceeded to constantly post question boxes, about doctors/walk in clinics where could she get a scan in Dubai to all her followers in Ireland etc etc. WHO DOES THAT??

Cdc7592

I’m pretty sure that’s her with Aaron and that’s why it’s all been dropped

• Wow
I highly doubt she will sort herself out in London ( no doubt she will have to) but she doesn’t have the coping skills to do that, Jesus she cant even work a regular job without it all falling apart after a month. this girl actually needs real therapy and psychiatric help and I’m not being mean, I went through some similar stuff when I was her age and I was very lost for years, it took a LOT of hard and consist work to finally get to a good place. And it took me engaging with the correct professionals for a long time in order to see a solution. And believe me there were plenty of ups and downs along the way.. so it absolutely maddens me when I see her post the shit she does. She does herself 0 favours and I’ve lost a lot empathy for her because of it! It’s just attention seeking and childish. She is an embarrassment to herself.

as soon as things go south with the new boyfriend, she’ll be back in her room, posting about the chimp paradox and the one other book she bought and posting throwbacks of her holiday in Bali. “This is where I feel most spiritual” 🙈🙈

Jesus Christ she is actually the biggest dose of shite... why she is so SO desperate. and in such an obvious way..... using her Q&A to flirt with guys.... ok fair enough but you don’t need to broadcast it..

And Again it’s another contradiction from this fool...
I’m SiNgLe and NeVeR beEn oN a ReEL DaTe... I’m staying single for me... 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Yet she posts whoever is flirting with her in the dms!????

She should definitely read here... it would actually help her by the sounds of it.

Cdc7592

Caroline please like Niamh dorgan she couldn’t actually do anymore to get your attention 😂😂

• Haha