Niamh de Brún #5 Resting bitch face I have to a T(J) but I’d rather be know as Gypsy Reid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these 2 points not completely contradictory?
That first one makes no sense anyway, not like you could give a bath every night and doesn’t Lucy Wolfe advise to not associate a feed and sleep. She also said she read the book then says she got a sleep consultant.
I really hate these type of posts, babies can’t just be programmed, they are all different some are good sleepers some aren‘t even from the first to second child. This stuff can put such unnecessary pressure on Mum‘s making them think they just need to do a few steps.
I think the Lucy Wolfe book is good but there is a lot more detail I’m there than just a few bullet points. Why not just say this book was helpful and not pretend to be an expert.
---
Here you go
As my grandmother use to say Lie down with dogs raise up with fleas

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hate these type of posts, babies can’t just be programmed, they are all different some are good sleepers some aren‘t even from the first to second child.
If I could frame this and put it on the wall I would.

The difference between my first and second kids sleeping you would not believe. My first as a little baby was a very poor sleeper but at about 6 months he went from waking a few times a night to waking once to sleeping through the night.

The second was an amazing sleeper as a little baby, but at 18 months is still waking once a night. They aren't robotic hoovers that you can program them what to do. All you can do is try different tit to see what works!

Reactions: 9
If I could frame this and put it on the wall I would.

The difference between my first and second kids sleeping you would not believe. My first as a little baby was a very poor sleeper but at about 6 months he went from waking a few times a night to waking once to sleeping through the night.

The second was an amazing sleeper as a little baby, but at 18 months is still waking once a night. They aren't robotic hoovers that you can program them what to do. All you can do is try different tit to see what works!
This this this! Every child is so different and it’s all to do with temperament. As a FTM I drove myself around the bend trying all these “sleeping tips” but in the end, we had to accept it as it was & my child grew out of it as they got older

Reactions: 5
Anyone see her get to know me where she wrote on screen that she got married in 2019. Then in the comments she does correct it by saying it was 2021. But it just reminds me of the time she pretended she was going to be this young mum and young bride. Saying she was 26 in some article and saying she hates when people comment on how young she is to be getting married. She got married at 30. She also said she wanted to have kids young & get her body back

• Haha
Reactions: 5