NI Influencers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised I recognise Laura loves Belfast, she used to come into my work all the time, thought I recognised her face just took me a minute to click on where I knew her from. Also didn’t realise she’s 29 😳 I thought she was older like late 30s early 40s 😬 She’s 2 years younger than me and looks so much older 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
is nadia long stupid or what people arnt just givin her tit for postin on instagram its about her bein a complete psycho when it comes to gettin her "pre pregnancy bod" back fs just relax and enjoy time with your newborn instead of tickin boxes in your livin room lmao also the fact shes promoting livin off 700 cals and exercise on top of that is just insane!!!!!!!! she gives me the proper ick theres just somethin not right with her!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just realised I recognise Laura loves Belfast, she used to come into my work all the time, thought I recognised her face just took me a minute to click on where I knew her from. Also didn’t realise she’s 29 😳 I thought she was older like late 30s early 40s 😬 She’s 2 years younger than me and looks so much older 🤦‍♀️
There’s no way she’s only 29. Did she say that? Or do you know that? She definitely looks late 30s. She’s annoying af, just a big goof!

Reactions: 1
So the primark opening - when you look at some of the lesser know accounts there - can’t name as under 10k but for example one is a lady who lives local to here with under 5k followers - these are all people who have paid in past for one of Cathy’s bloggers brunches.

I’m wondering if not all of the accounts got the gift card and only some did but certainly it seems Cathy has somehow landed the contract & gone through her blogger brunch address book & wheeled them all out
Oh that’ll be it exactly, CM will have different tiers/groups of influencers there.

so the big names (I use the term loosely) with higher numbers will have got the £200 gift card & VIP treatment.

Then the newbies or those who pay top dolla to go to her Blogger Brunch will have got just the invite but also the ability to see their peers / rivals with the free swag etc. serves as a kudos to CM of what you could be getting /doing if you work hard and stick with her. The whole thing reeks.

also I love that CM keeps trying to attach herself to Ellepearls as if they’re besties when Elanna is signed with a different agency. Probably just took the free invite cos it’s free swag!

Reactions: 8
no fuckin way shes 29

• Haha
So the primark opening - when you look at some of the lesser know accounts there - can’t name as under 10k but for example one is a lady who lives local to here with under 5k followers - these are all people who have paid in past for one of Cathy’s bloggers brunches.

I’m wondering if not all of the accounts got the gift card and only some did but certainly it seems Cathy has somehow landed the contract & gone through her blogger brunch address book & wheeled them all out
100% I reckon that’s what happened

Reactions: 4
There’s no way she’s only 29. Did she say that? Or do you know that? She definitely looks late 30s. She’s annoying af, just a big goof!
Oh no she’s 38 sorry lol seen she posted a TikTok back in august saying she’s celebrating being 29 only seen the start of the caption it says turning 29 for the 9th year in a row so she’s actually 38 😂😂

no fuckin way shes 29
Nah she’s not she’s 38 I read the caption on one of her videos wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Diet Starts Monday

Who is paying her for nutritional/fitness/health and well being advice? Is there not some sort of regulatory body that monitors this sort of thing. Absolute scandal! I’m a bigger woman myself, I absolutely need to lose weight for my health, I just can’t see how this is allowed, it’s like preying on vulnerable overweight people. Honestly not fat shaming I actually think it’s good that not all health and well being professionals should be “shredded” it’s just that she’s not even close to being a healthy weight!
honestly anyone who's paying for her services needs their head checked. fair play to her she appears to be training + eating well (I think?) but at the end of the day she is clinically obese - fact. it's mad.

I have a pt whose weight fluctuates - which is normal - sometimes they are flat out training but when they are busy with home + work life, their training takes a step back and they may gain a little bit of weight but it's always within healthy boundaries. they are normal enough to realise that there's more to life than the gym and training and sometimes something has got to give.
However, there's a difference between gaining a couple of pounds/losing some muscle versus being and REMAINING obese despite the training + eating plans.
how can that be inspirational to someone who's looking to you for advice?

Reactions: 5
Diet Starts Monday

Who is paying her for nutritional/fitness/health and well being advice? Is there not some sort of regulatory body that monitors this sort of thing. Absolute scandal! I’m a bigger woman myself, I absolutely need to lose weight for my health, I just can’t see how this is allowed, it’s like preying on vulnerable overweight people. Honestly not fat shaming I actually think it’s good that not all health and well being professionals should be “shredded” it’s just that she’s not even close to being a healthy weight!
That syngal girl shes with is an absolute MELTER

Reactions: 6

People have paid in the past to go to her blogger brunches?!! duck me, that’s the best laugh I’ve had all day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Andrea Mccarragher is off on one today about tattle, it’s simple, don’t put your whole life on public display if you don’t want people talking about you. Also find it hard to believe the £1000 diaper bag is genuine considering she’s selling second hand clothes on Vinted.. something doesn’t add up.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I see Andrea Mccarragher is off on one today about tattle, it’s simple, don’t put your whole life on public display if you don’t want people talking about you. Also find it hard to believe the £1000 diaper bag is genuine considering she’s selling second hand clothes on Vinted.. something doesn’t add up.
I don’t follow that girl at all but you’d think the fact she’s aware people are screenshotting photos of her baby and putting them on sites online would give her a major wake up call

Reactions: 13
I find it funny how she slags us off for posting on here and says she 'barely has time to breathe or sometimes doesn't have time to eat' but here she is reading what's posted about her. She must have made time out of her busy schedule for us. Hi Andrea👋.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No but I agree with her, why are people posting pics of her baby on this?? I thought this was to discuss people who have over 10k on ig not for people to discuss an infant lol

People have paid in the past to go to her blogger brunches?!! duck me, that’s the best laugh I’ve had all day 🤣🤣🤣
100% I reckon that’s what happened
Seemed to be all the unusual suspects aka CM favourites. I don't think it went strictly on the number of followers but who you know. Those gourmet guys have 8k followers and then you have the usual Miss NI finalists that all club together some of them with less than 10k and most seemed to get a massive haul. Not heard of any that donated their £200 voucher or haul to a charitable cause. One of whom attended I noticed has already started on the charity adventure.

The whole charade is not only misleading but it makes a mockery of the public, particular impressionable people who can't see it for what it really is FAKE. But don't dare have an opinion or you'll be accused of trolling by those running the schemes.

Reactions: 9
Laura / Walk in wardrobe Banbridge

Does anyone know where the new HQ is?

Reactions: 1
Laura loves Belfast
I used to really like her but she is now constant ads. Literally 5 stories everyday selling bperfect, it gets boring zzzzz

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow that girl at all but you’d think the fact she’s aware people are screenshotting photos of her baby and putting them on sites online would give her a major wake up call
People were commenting on her clampit of a boyfriend and the fact that he swings the child about like a bowling ball. They’re a pair of balloons 🎈

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.