NI Influencers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s deleted it now but back before the cafe opened he went on a rant about how much he spent in third day buying clients and staff food and drinks - £1000’s a month apparently, how they were unsupportive of him opening a coffee shop and something about secretly recording his conversations 😂 he’s an absolute melter known to occasionally go off the rails.
who is this?! Is it the owner of the cafe?

Reactions: 1
Just found this thread. Oh Tom Smith. I can’t believe people actually pay him. Dodgy character. He was at the same college as me.
I've said it before... I'll say it again. The worst one of them all is Phil Graham. At least when Tom Smyth looks at himself in the mirror (probably a million times a day) he knows what he Is really. Phil Graham on the other hand believes that he is better than you or me.

Reactions: 6
Nadia Long

Anyone seen her latest Instagram post? 😂 People can’t have an opinion without assuming your jealous, no love I don’t aspire to look like a man or spend more time worrying about what my body looks than looking after my child when your barely even a month pp ffs 🤦‍♀️ It’s just downright stupid and dangerous. Clearly not all about the ‘positive vibes’ if your wasting ‘precious time’ reading about yourself on tattle 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nadia Long

Anyone seen her latest Instagram post? 😂 People can’t have an opinion without assuming your jealous, no love I don’t aspire to look like a man or spend more time worrying about what my body looks than looking after my child when your barely even a month pp ffs 🤦‍♀️ It’s just downright stupid and dangerous. Clearly not all about the ‘positive vibes’ if your wasting ‘precious time’ reading about yourself on tattle 🙄🙄
I think it just shows actually how young she is we forget she’s 21 and clearly an immature 21 not the most intelligent all you have to do is listen to her talk / read her posts. I think she’s in a very manipulate relationship and I would say that baby wasn’t planned.

Reactions: 7
Anyone see Emilymarymcc’s latest story and reckon she’s been reading tattle?

a few weeks ago we posted on here about her asking for recommendations for a pizza oven, and we said it looks like she was hoping for freebies.

she’s just posted a thank you for the recommendations and made a point of saying she sourced the pizza oven from fb marketplace.

maybe she’ll stop using her kids for content and promo deals now we’ve mentioned here, or is that too lucrative to stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nadia Long

Did anyone see the story she put up of the baby's rolls saying "The only time in your life is a compliment to be a chubster" ??!! This is a personal trainer, someone helping people to get in shape and lose weight? People that may feel vulnerable or insecure about their rolls (which are totally normal) or the weight they're carrying. Disgusting use of wording to use when you're in the field of fitness and diet. I would NEVER go to her for help in that department as her relationship with food/training is completely unhealthy. That baby will grow up with a poor relationship with food as well.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Nadia Long

Did anyone see the story she put up of the baby's rolls saying "The only time in your life is a compliment to be a chubster" ??!! This is a personal trainer, someone helping people to get in shape and lose weight? People that may feel vulnerable or insecure about their rolls (which are totally normal) or the weight they're carrying. Disgusting use of wording to use when you're in the field of fitness and diet. I would NEVER go to her for help in that department as her relationship with food/training is completely unhealthy. That baby will grow up with a poor relationship with food as well.
You never see any of her clients that are overweight, they’re all muscles, also the obsession with having a hungry baby - he’s a baby, babies eat, some more than others, big deal, wouldn’t be surprised if they started feeding him protein shakes shortly 😂

Diet Starts Monday

Who is paying her for nutritional/fitness/health and well being advice? Is there not some sort of regulatory body that monitors this sort of thing. Absolute scandal! I’m a bigger woman myself, I absolutely need to lose weight for my health, I just can’t see how this is allowed, it’s like preying on vulnerable overweight people. Honestly not fat shaming I actually think it’s good that not all health and well being professionals should be “shredded” it’s just that she’s not even close to being a healthy weight!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Diet Starts Monday

Who is paying her for nutritional/fitness/health and well being advice? Is there not some sort of regulatory body that monitors this sort of thing. Absolute scandal! I’m a bigger woman myself, I absolutely need to lose weight for my health, I just can’t see how this is allowed, it’s like preying on vulnerable overweight people. Honestly not fat shaming I actually think it’s good that not all health and well being professionals should be “shredded” it’s just that she’s not even close to being a healthy weight!
She’s not someone I’d be taking diet / fitness advice off if that’s how it’s working for her !!!!

Reactions: 5
Diet Starts Monday

Is she actually a p.t? Wtf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And that was the cheapest package! £150 per month with a 3 month commitment! Honestly I am in disbelief!

• Haha
  • Wow
Diet Starts Monday

I'm torn on my opinion of her and the whole coaching thing. I do think it is an extortionate amount of money considering she isn't experienced and only did her course this year l. She started taking clients in September I think and is charging similar to experienced coaches. Insane

Reactions: 4
Dirty doll going to hospital appointment then she l b on live to tell us all ( only if u pay !)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So the primark opening - when you look at some of the lesser know accounts there - can’t name as under 10k but for example one is a lady who lives local to here with under 5k followers - these are all people who have paid in past for one of Cathy’s bloggers brunches.

I’m wondering if not all of the accounts got the gift card and only some did but certainly it seems Cathy has somehow landed the contract & gone through her blogger brunch address book & wheeled them all out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.