New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just assumed it was to try get people to buy stuff… they’re really expensive to be honest. I don’t think they Afterpay or anything either?
Running your own business is hard! It’s also hard to make a dent in an already saturated candle one. Everything has got expensive and they will be paying a lot on taxes- that’s the one thing that kills small businesses.

Reactions: 8
Ellies candle business really mustn't be doing that well. A few times lately I have noticed she mentions how business is so hard etc and so many promos to try and get people to buy the candles.
I would say Ellie that people are probably more focused on the likes of putting food on the table instead of buying candles at the moment.

Reactions: 15
Louisa talking to the mum at school like yes it’s hard to afford firewood and things but she might have been thinking like I see you on the gram and it doesn’t come across that way
I reckon she read this and that’s why she quickly read deleted them 😅 she realised how silly she looked 🙃 ……. I def think she can afford firewood, just her priorities….. but she’s trying to be relatable. The amount they get paid for one single “AD” would easily cover a load…. Or 5 🙃

Reactions: 1
MFM needs to get out and make some friends. Boredom breeds discontent and that girl has got too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 12
MFM…please don’t use your Insta stories and DMs as therapy, talk about your problems with living breathing human beings who love you or are paid professionals. It’s actually quite hard to watch someone speak about themselves in such a self-defeating manner.

LFYD…obviously saw Samuel Levi in a luxury Bali villa and got jealous, and given his track record of copying Samuel Levi’s content (hair transplant anyone?) he’s trying to go two for two.

Reactions: 17
Ellies candle business really mustn't be doing that well. A few times lately I have noticed she mentions how business is so hard etc and so many promos to try and get people to buy the candles.
Things aren't going to get better for them any time soon. Luxury items don't sell well during economic downturns..
---
What a wanker!! Read the room babes, hardly anyone can just jet off to Bali for the winter!! 🤢🤮 No idea. Such a rich stuck up bleep!

Oh and also sending the kids to daycare while you're on holiday. Classy af 🙄 can't even handle the kids. Because I guess Kelly can't go and do all the babysitting because, you know, she has a job now like a real person 🙄 so poor Christian and Mark will have to *try* and be parents 🙄🤮
100%!! If you're going to go on holiday wouldn't you want it to make it fun for your kids and give them experiences, like Morgan Edwards does. Not just stick them in a daycare in a country with no laws and regulations around child safety and protection.

Reactions: 8
Things aren't going to get better for them any time soon. Luxury items don't sell well during economic downturns..
---

100%!! If you're going to go on holiday wouldn't you want it to make it fun for your kids and give them experiences, like Morgan Edwards does. Not just stick them in a daycare in a country with no laws and regulations around child safety and protection.
probably reason Edwards and co have started advertising nappy backpack today to fund His holiday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What a wanker!! Read the room babes, hardly anyone can just jet off to Bali for the winter!! 🤢🤮 No idea. Such a rich stuck up bleep!

Oh and also sending the kids to daycare while you're on holiday. Classy af 🙄 can't even handle the kids. Because I guess Kelly can't go and do all the babysitting because, you know, she has a job now like a real person 🙄 so poor Christian and Mark will have to *try* and be parents 🙄🤮
And they just had 27 solar panels installed AD so they can heat their pool and home over winter as their power bill was through the roof. That's a huge outlay which would take years to recoup for the average, non influencer😔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What did she say about the Edwards and co pram?
---
She talked the E&Co Olive double stroller.
Pros - small and streamlined, had the capsules and accessories so easy to click babies in and out , gave her confidence as a twin mom(sp) to go out and about with the babies(presume these accessories were all gifted?,)
Cons - not enough room for everything she needs now the twins are in bucket seats. if she needs to get anything out of the storage tray she has to play baby Jenga and move each of them which doesn't work, so a real hassle

Reactions: 2
Idk why she deleted them maybe cos the other mum followed but she was having a convo at school pick up about firewood and Lou hadn’t got hers and someone was like oh are you one of those people that leave it to the last minute and Lou was like no I just can’t afford it and the lady said oh ok I think she deleted them cos the tone she was using wasn’t actually the same as the convo went so made the other person look bad
I was just interested cos she was saying she can’t afford it bht as a follower unless she talks about it you wouldn’t look at her stuff and think that
I might be missing something. But Louisa is friends with Cherie? Is she the same person who went overseas with her? I think it is, but all I see is overfilled lips. And she often posts about her purchases and outfits and outings and food. Maybe someone should send her some budgeting tips.
---
Versus this that she posted on facebook on Monday. That pic has to be years old.
Has she joined Gloriavale with that dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yup MFM 100% needs to see a professional. She's so stuck inside her own head, and her own four walls. She said she loved that the supermarket ladies were chatty with her as she "doesn't get to talk to people much". Acting like she she is stuck with her kids or stuck at home all day by herself. The world is so much bigger, there are community groups, sports and arts groups, she could go to te reo classes, get a job outside the house, volunteer at her local hospice shop. The list goes on. But nah its easier to complain and stay home and whinge about how overwhelming life is. I get that she clearly has mental health struggles and it's not just easy to get yourself of it, but she complains ALL the time and yet never takes any positive action. It's just whinge whinge whinge. Get yourself some help girl!
She needs to get a job and some bleeping help! She’s ridiculous. And she knows it!
---
MfM really needs some help. It's very sad to watch. It's like shes screaming for help but almost doesnt know where or how to start. I really think if she had a job outside of the house part time she would feel a lot better. I got very depressed being a SAH parent. She needs a focus.
I don’t understand why she is even still at home with the ages of her children!
---
Hashtag Jess complaining about the price of fruit meanwhile her next slide is her at the hairdressers probably spending 10x the amount of fruit 🙄
You can come from a place of privilege and still find the rising price of food ridiculous!

Reactions: 10
Haha the love that segment too!
I agree I think Fletch and Hayley seem to get on better than he and Megan did and you definitely hear more from him. He doesn't talk much about his private life so the other 2 seem to share a lot more but I think it seems more because he doesn't share much. I like the show and listen to the podcasts because I'm not often in the car in the mornings now.

Reactions: 6
Had to lol at the latest Pepper & Me podcast Cherie was saying how when she was in Auckland last, her “friend” and her new “Mr” have decided they HATE each other! She has to be talking about Bernadebt right?? Hopefully the new man will convince her to give her the flick!! 🤭😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.