Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is this the person that was mentioned as having had weight loss surgery??? Wow!
Proof you need to fix the problem internally before you try
Oh while we are on the topic of Louisa, does anyone else find it super inappropriate for her to be posting stories like this?
Everyone knows It’s so wrong to post naked babies, I don’t find it much different to posting her 13yo’s in tinyyyy, very cheeky-bikinis??
Just saying this out of concern as she has a huge following & openly posts them in their new school uniform - not ideal for them when Louisa doesn’t know what kind of people lurk on her page!

I feel like I may have touched on this is the past? Having dejavu lol but todays insta story at the lake annoyed me.

She’s an idiot for posting so much about her kids. You can’t tell me she’s vetted every. Single. Follower to make sure there’s no creeps in the mix! And you can’t always tell they’re creeps either.
Is this the person that was mentioned as having had weight loss surgery??? Wow!
Proof you need to fix the problem internally before you try to fix it externally!
---

She’s an idiot for posting so much about her kids. You can’t tell me she’s vetted every. Single. Follower to make sure there’s no creeps in the mix! And you can’t always tell they’re creeps either.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be surprised if Millie is pregnant as she has talked recently about trying to get pregnant with him.

Also wonder if Ellie is now too, her eggs were quite well done compared to how runny she usually has them ?
You mean her scrammie eggs...😅
---

My mum had this when I was younger and I had to go stay with my dad for a month she was so sick, bed ridden and even walking to the toilet exhausted her
---

What the hell is up with those lips? It's giving '3 year old got into the $2 shop makeup'...
It's also very reminiscent of Pam Anderson grungy vibes 😬

Last edited:
Does anyone follow Life of A Binge Eater? She had weight loss surgery a couple of years ago and then went through all the skin removal surgery. Now she's pregnant. It will be interesting to see how the skin stretches and how the body handles being pregnant after all that surgery. Also when your stomach is so small after WLS does your body get enough nutrients to feed the baby while pregnant?? 🤔 Just curious to watch this journey.

About to say the same thing. Poor TD! You drag your kids every Sat to the gym. Them to celebrate the fact they are playing nicely. Gosh, you poor person actually spending time with your kids. Why do these influencers always make out it’s such a chore and such hard work? Most of these kids are their #cashcows and entertainment for their followers.
It’s always a moan from TD. Maybe she needs to put a bikini in and then it will be all ‘bliss’ 🤣
At least she takes them out and does things. Unlike MFM!

stinkeye

Why do these people decide every new year they want balance and less stress? TD posting about how she wants all this stuff and to not over think, less anxiety and stress. I don’t want to suggest she doesn’t have it but when there are people out there suffering these illnesses it sounds like more of a ‘fluffy’ engagement piece. Shouldn’t compare but I have to wonder how stressful her life is and how much more balance she needs when she can be at the gym everyday at 9-10am. Money isn’t an issue if you’re getting a boob job and also creating a sleep out after pretty much renovating an already decent house. And you lie about in the sun most days.
Oh wow is she actually getting a boob job?

• Wow
Might be late to the party but I'm pretty sure Nicolealycefit's clients aren't that upset by a fucking flyer in their letter boxes. You aren't that elite lady!!!

• Haha

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow Life of A Binge Eater? She had weight loss surgery a couple of years ago and then went through all the skin removal surgery. Now she's pregnant. It will be interesting to see how the skin stretches and how the body handles being pregnant after all that surgery. Also when your stomach is so small after WLS does your body get enough nutrients to feed the baby while pregnant?? 🤔 Just curious to watch this journey.
I see this chick pop up on heaps of women’s groups I’m part of, advertising her page and obviously wanting to build her brand. I went and had a look but didn’t find anything of substance that was worth following, even though I’d have been interested in the journey if she talked about it more.
Lots of self love which is great but if I want self love and bikini photos I’ll follow Just Jess 😂

Congratulations to her though. I’m sure she will be under OBGYN or midwife guidance to ensure everything goes smoothly.