New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Refer to previous threads about the low follower numbers = can’t discuss or risk threads being close 😅

will leave the summary to someone who can word it more eloquently

Reactions: 9
I'm impressed how fast we go thru these 😂 no recap from me as brain not onto it enough for that. I think EmCult is following along desperately trying not to be called out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we haven’t don’t a recap yet but is MFM seriously only just posting about New World little gardens now?? They’ve been out for a month. Also that was the content she couldn’t work on while her kid was sick? 5 photos? Are you kidding me?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Copy and paste from prev thread with slight additions from me

MFM= Maria From Mangere = happymumhappychild -
Never takes her kids anywhere but will travel halfway across the world to take her nieces and nephews to the playground.
Looks for any excuse not to leave the house, including throwing her child under the bus (metaphorically not literally).
Naps. A lot.
Kind of washed up and irrelevant now - has no good content to share except how much she despises her kids.

Just Jess -
Works one day a week but only has one day a week off - you do the math.
Takes her dog into the bakery. Wears scuffs in the bakery. Has gross long nails and never wears gloves or a hair net.
Makes food way in advance.
Basically puts everyone off buying there.

Simone Anderson -
Has her own thread which is good for a lol.

Makaia Carr -
Split from her husband. Apparently they were swingers #juicygossip.
Her dog attacked another dog on the beach and she bailed. I used to like her but after that ….. nah.

Rebecca Kiel -
Finally got her tit together and got herself diagnosed with adhd. Will this be the end of her erratic rants?? Let us all hope.
Has bloody cute kids, especially the youngest.

LFYD = Love From Your Dads -
Took a trip overseas for 60 years, spent a good £3,000 a day (just guesstimating that figure, it’s potentially underestimated).
Still posting their lavish holiday even though they’re back, mixed in with updated content for some reason?!
Building a massive house and live a completely unrelateable life.

Loving Ellie’s Belly -
Needs to train her damn dog, thinks it’s cute when it runs away and has no recall - it’s not.
Lives off junk food then complains about having migraines constantly - total facepalm moment.
Lactose intolerant but loves a cheeky 10 tablespoon milo with a litre of milk.
Lives in her parents granny flat and spends money like there’s no tomorrow #livingherbestlife

Talz_Life -
Took on Juicy Fest saying it’s a scam (kinda looks like it is tbh), is getting sued by the organisers and wants all her followers to pay her lawyer fees; completely disregarding the fact we are all following for the lols not because we want to get involved.
Pregnant with number 3 but not in a relationship with her baby daddy who definitely doesn’t live with her …. Wink wink.

Louisa Morley -
Is she even still relevant? I feel like once you start pushing Thermomix you’re pretty much washed up and sold out.
Shares way too much private stuff about her kids with no regard for who could be watching from her small town.
Has a hot af husband 🥵

Magnolia Kitchen -
Shutting their shop down but can’t sell the lease so they’re downsizing apparently.
crappy parenting mixed in with beautiful cakes, poor food handling hygiene and a LOT of swearing.
Hair looks like dried noodles, she suited the red better and should definitely go back. Not sure what look she’s going for but this ain’t it.

Millie Elder-Holmes -
Dropped her whole life for someone who barely acknowledges her.
Gave away her dogs to move overseas - “her babies” clearly aren’t really her babies.
Loves a good question box then gets crappy and rude when people ask questions.
YES she still owns the Chch house and rents it out.

Elle Herself -
Overseas with her twins for the first time and now thinks she’s a travelling with babies expert.
Loves to hide an AD in the corner where you can hardly see it.
Whinges even when she’s getting an all expenses paid trip overseas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we haven’t don’t a recap yet but is MFM seriously only just posting about New World little gardens now?? They’ve been out for a month. Also that was the content she couldn’t work on while her kid was sick? 5 photos? Are you kidding me?!!
They end the end of the month I hear too

Reactions: 1
The mean girls. Who are they? I’ll start.
Gemma Bradley fat shaming/share shaming a follower who she didn’t agree with and took it next level
Lou Morley last sleepover her kids had she openly shared she had finished a bottle of red wine. Hopefully she stayed sober this time.
Ellie can’t pronounce her own business name or handle dairy but still promotes both. She actually profits when she explodes her ass cuz skete still promotes it?!
Skete-we won’t cancel you yet as your after Semon. You’re pending.
Semon is scum
Jesshashtag complaining like always about her perfect life. Just because you chose the worst fitting dress to get married in. And you obviously hate Mandy.
Emcult omg reallly you bleep
Elle duck off. You aren’t an expert just because you took one flight 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tarryn Donaldson asking for a graphic designer for a ‘small’ job. She will totally want it for free. She’s known to ask, hear the price and then cry about how she can’t afford it. Hmmm, just been on a trip to Queenstown says otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Q&A with Boujee Jess, someone asked how she’s doing? - The absolute irony of her answering - of course she’s SooOoOoOo busy with work and building her house and everything that she can’t WAIT for a weekend off to do nothing!….while shes LITERALLY not at work getting her hair done! 🙄🙄🙄
Also why am I not surprised her favourite cake flavour is vanilla lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The mean girls. Who are they? I’ll start.
Gemma Bradley fat shaming/share shaming a follower who she didn’t agree with and took it next level
Lou Morley last sleepover her kids had she openly shared she had finished a bottle of red wine. Hopefully she stayed sober this time.
Ellie can’t pronounce her own business name or handle dairy but still promotes both. She actually profits when she explodes her ass cuz skete still promotes it?!
Skete-we won’t cancel you yet as your after Semon. You’re pending.
Semon is scum
Jesshashtag complaining like always about her perfect life. Just because you chose the worst fitting dress to get married in. And you obviously hate Mandy.
Emcult omg reallly you bleep
Elle duck off. You aren’t an expert just because you took one flight 💩
Danni - begs for engagement then berates people in her stories for engaging with her. Doesn't want to hear other people's experiences unless they validate her own beliefs. People who don't agree with her have issues with internalised misogyny.

Reactions: 15
I’m bleeping over these basic witches. Omg like Gemma-omg did I get the once over by her and staff-that up and down are you good enough look..like mate okay jog on while you talk about your stds you caught cheating 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Copy and paste from prev thread with slight additions from me

MFM= Maria From Mangere = happymumhappychild -
Never takes her kids anywhere but will travel halfway across the world to take her nieces and nephews to the playground.
Looks for any excuse not to leave the house, including throwing her child under the bus (metaphorically not literally).
Naps. A lot.
Kind of washed up and irrelevant now - has no good content to share except how much she despises her kids.

Just Jess -
Works one day a week but only has one day a week off - you do the math.
Takes her dog into the bakery. Wears scuffs in the bakery. Has gross long nails and never wears gloves or a hair net.
Makes food way in advance.
Basically puts everyone off buying there.

Simone Anderson -
Has her own thread which is good for a lol.

Makaia Carr -
Split from her husband. Apparently they were swingers #juicygossip.
Her dog attacked another dog on the beach and she bailed. I used to like her but after that ….. nah.

Rebecca Kiel -
Finally got her tit together and got herself diagnosed with adhd. Will this be the end of her erratic rants?? Let us all hope.
Has bloody cute kids, especially the youngest.

LFYD = Love From Your Dads -
Took a trip overseas for 60 years, spent a good £3,000 a day (just guesstimating that figure, it’s potentially underestimated).
Still posting their lavish holiday even though they’re back, mixed in with updated content for some reason?!
Building a massive house and live a completely unrelateable life.

Loving Ellie’s Belly -
Needs to train her damn dog, thinks it’s cute when it runs away and has no recall - it’s not.
Lives off junk food then complains about having migraines constantly - total facepalm moment.
Lactose intolerant but loves a cheeky 10 tablespoon milo with a litre of milk.
Lives in her parents granny flat and spends money like there’s no tomorrow #livingherbestlife

Talz_Life -
Took on Juicy Fest saying it’s a scam (kinda looks like it is tbh), is getting sued by the organisers and wants all her followers to pay her lawyer fees; completely disregarding the fact we are all following for the lols not because we want to get involved.
Pregnant with number 3 but not in a relationship with her baby daddy who definitely doesn’t live with her …. Wink wink.

Louisa Morley -
Is she even still relevant? I feel like once you start pushing Thermomix you’re pretty much washed up and sold out.
Shares way too much private stuff about her kids with no regard for who could be watching from her small town.
Has a hot af husband 🥵

Magnolia Kitchen -
Shutting their shop down but can’t sell the lease so they’re downsizing apparently.
crappy parenting mixed in with beautiful cakes, poor food handling hygiene and a LOT of swearing.
Hair looks like dried noodles, she suited the red better and should definitely go back. Not sure what look she’s going for but this ain’t it.

Millie Elder-Holmes -
Dropped her whole life for someone who barely acknowledges her.
Gave away her dogs to move overseas - “her babies” clearly aren’t really her babies.
Loves a good question box then gets crappy and rude when people ask questions.
YES she still owns the Chch house and rents it out.

Elle Herself -
Overseas with her twins for the first time and now thinks she’s a travelling with babies expert.
Loves to hide an AD in the corner where you can hardly see it.
Whinges even when she’s getting an all expenses paid trip overseas.
ZAZI plays - thinks she’s god gift to parents, /parenting expert, let’s her children break things because she can just ask for more to be #gifted. always complains her kids are sick but still takes them out to snot all over the local parks even when they are ill (covid clearly taught her nothing about germs 🦠)

Reactions: 7
Tarryn Donaldson gifted dinner tonight is ridiculous. Why do these companies send things to her knowing full well she won’t use them again? No way she would pay $23pp for a meal. I wonder how that fits into her diet plan she’s also getting for free.

Reactions: 3
Genuine question - does anyone actually find Skete's latest reel funny or even mildly amusing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha Millie Holmes question box...who asked her about why bambam never posts about her 😂😂😂

Genuine question - does anyone actually find Skete's latest reel funny or even mildly amusing?

Nooooooo. Some of her stick drawings have me laughing but the reel I found super lame

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.