New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New NZ Influencers page.
Can someone please post a recap I’m off to sleep!

Reactions: 3
I JUST COPIED AND PASTED FROM PREV THREAD, NOT MY POST BUT THIS WILL ANSWER QUITE A FEW FREQ ASKED QUESTIONS, ALSO IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO ADD AN UPDATE AS THIS ONE IS QUITE OLD

Also Katie, no one gives a tit if you call a Jus a Jus… people give a tit when you are an entitled asshole and abuse Museum staff for not letting your dog in, check your self love!

Wow I’m lost, don’t know half these people 🤣
My “re-cap”:

Magnolia: SO SO toxic, scary, narcissistic, treats her kids like dirt, could write a whole page on her alone!

Katie Hawkey: Loves herself an “influencer” friendship, entitled, bullied staff when they wouldn’t let her dog into a museum (I mean FFS), but I think in general means well.

Culture of Grace and Jordan/Nana Whittaker:
Ones a pastors wife and the other very Christian, but keeping those points in mind I don’t mind either of them or their content!
Harmless follows!

Summer: Lovelt, genuine, good tan product with a doosh husband that will hopefully do a U turn and see what a catch he’s married to!

Rebecca Keil: Same as Summer except her husband seems to be doing the hard yards, love this Chic!

Carmen Lett: Same as above? Amazing, both her and her husband work their asses off and you can see the pain and guilt when it comes to juggling kids with school holidays etc.

Kelly Coe: Boss babe but her staff member “Jess” is scary and has issues

Louisa Morley: Toxic Marriage, And her Blenheim friends are not good people (see first thread, one cheated with her husbands boss and then stole from her workplace, another ran someone down and killed them, then tried to get out of it) toxic mean girls club.
Hospital staff have come out and said how horrible they are to them, and lots of other claims about the way they act and treat others.

Ness Watson: Cheated on her husband with her best friends husband. Part of the toxic Louisa group.

Kate your FAKE mate: Loves to lecture and look down on mums that don’t parent her way, BUT “You’re alll doing ammmmmazzinnnbg Mates, I’m doing better though GOIS but your all ammmazzzinnnngg we are all ammmmazzzinnnng, but I’m the BEST cos I’m and ECE teacher and did I mention I’ve been to AFRICA?!” Re-visit when she has three kids and realises she was a twit for her new mum one child lectures…. Sorry…. “EDUCATING”

Simone Anderson: To be fair I don’t have an issue with the cleaning as I’m a clean freak and get criticism for it, so I appreciate she is trying to normalise it! Also Asher is adorable and I also taught my kids not to touch windows etc!
HOWEVER, my beef is with her donation drama and not being honest!

HMHC/Lisa Hays: Toxic mean girls, bullied another influencer, then preach mental health etc.

Loving Ellie’s Belly: Lovely girl, means well, just needs to look at her diet etc to help with migraines etc. before preaching “I’ve tried everything” but has a milo with 6 Spoons of Milo and 4 of sugar, I agree with body positivity but the think people need to still be conscious of the health side of eating so much sugar etc.

Love from your Dads: Got a whole new thread? So problematic that I have no idea where to start!

Bec Whitley: “look at moi” loves to expose herself but hey, got it flaunt it I guess!

Makaia: Only followed since Her Simone dramas, but respect her, some of her work is questionable but she’s had a rough ride lately!

Megan Mansell/Hannah Laity/Daisy Dagg/Sharon Casey/: Enjoy their Mum content and seem reasonably down to earth!

Angel Heron: LOVE….!!!

Cherie: Bossbabe, acing things, please ditch Magnolia!

StuffRenneWrites: Another “real” follow, love her parenting chat, her husband is amazing love his humour, he’s a good follow, hard workers, farming is not switching off, you live, work, and breath the same space, even 9pm dinner chats are usually work! So if she seems “rich” they bloody deserve it, however, the new house was an insurance claim, and the white Range Rover is pretending to be a Mazda!

Eva Jones: Lovely Lady but has some sad issues!

One in a bullion: Created account after surrogacy, gets very defensive and passive aggressive at question boxes, try’s a bit hard, but seems a lovely lady if she dropped the “front”, such a shame she is influenced by love from your dads, run chic! Fast! -NOW
CANCELLED

I tried following Sera Lynne, Mandy and Moochstyle after this post, I just can’t… unfollowed quickly, although I followed Mandy a while back and LOVED her sister 🤣🤣

Prob missed some but 🤷‍♀️

Glad Als is out, I don’t follow, I had a quick look one time after all the hype, she is clearly quite mentally challenged and I find a lot of the chat around her quite uncomfortable.

Attachments

i’m not gonna make her a topic of convo because she has well under 5k followers - but talz sister. the difference is insane. go watch talz story where she shared something off her sisters account and have a lookie. wtf 😂🤡 spoiler: one showers one doesn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disagree with the bit about stuff Renee says esp after she was outted as a mega witch in threads and just rubs her friends down to other friends

Reactions: 2
MFM - I feel like covid has taken her moaning to a new level. When I had covid I worked from home the whole time without a day off & also had a child (& man child) with covid at home. I’m still having issues with breathing & energy so I do get it that it’s rough, and it does hit people differently, but the “woe is me” attitude was already there pre-covid, which makes sympathising for her difficult.

LFYD - used to enjoy watching the different family dynamic, the flamboyance, & the cute kiddos but the constant ads are frustrating as all hell & their lifestyle is very out of touch with so many in NZ currently on struggle street.

SA - incredibly unrealistic, comes across very fake & inauthentic, if it is as fake as it looks she must be absolutely exhausted keeping up the act. The empty washing baskets do my head in, and I love organisation, I wish my pantry looked like hers but the reality of keeping it looking that way & glass containers with a toddler?? Has more dollars than cents.

Erin Simpson - ads for Africa & out of touch with reality, but less in a “my life is superior” way, more in an “off in La La land” way.

5kiwikids - usually love her content but has gone super quiet lately, obviously super busy with 5 kids & maintaining a house but suspect she’s spending lots of time on patreon, fair enough as it’s her income, but makes following her Insta boring as hell. She opened herself up to the anon question box last night & boy did she get hit with some rude & invasive questions!! Felt for her a bit as there’s no way people would have asked those if their identity was shown, butI won’t lie, it was entertaining.

Rebecca Kiel - love her chat, find her more relatable & down to earth than most, glad she got given the Rainbows End opportunity as well.

Getting so sick of the brands pushing their products to ALL the influencers at the same time, it actually cheapens the product & makes me never want to purchase it. They give away sooooo much to people, many of whom can actually afford their products, who then push the tit out of them to their followers, many of whom cannot afford the products.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i’m not gonna make her a topic of convo because she has well under 5k followers - but talz sister. the difference is insane. go watch talz story where she shared something off her sisters account and have a lookie. wtf 😂🤡 spoiler: one showers one doesn’t
Omg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was like what? There’s a clean Talz in this world? How lucky are we. Even her house is lovely and tidy😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Erin saying that people who have traumatic births just haven’t looked for the positives enough.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Yes very very different , watched the sisters stories this morning , had one of those q boxes up and there were a few q about the dirty sister

MFM - I feel like covid has taken her moaning to a new level. When I had covid I worked from home the whole time without a day off & also had a child (& man child) with covid at home. I’m still having issues with breathing & energy so I do get it that it’s rough, and it does hit people differently, but the “woe is me” attitude was already there pre-covid, which makes sympathising for her difficult.

LFYD - used to enjoy watching the different family dynamic, the flamboyance, & the cute kiddos but the constant ads are frustrating as all hell & their lifestyle is very out of touch with so many in NZ currently on struggle street.

SA - incredibly unrealistic, comes across very fake & inauthentic, if it is as fake as it looks she must be absolutely exhausted keeping up the act. The empty washing baskets do my head in, and I love organisation, I wish my pantry looked like hers but the reality of keeping it looking that way & glass containers with a toddler?? Has more dollars than cents.

Erin Simpson - ads for Africa & out of touch with reality, but less in a “my life is superior” way, more in an “off in La La land” way.

5kiwikids - usually love her content but has gone super quiet lately, obviously super busy with 5 kids & maintaining a house but suspect she’s spending lots of time on patreon, fair enough as it’s her income, but makes following her Insta boring as hell. She opened herself up to the anon question box last night & boy did she get hit with some rude & invasive questions!! Felt for her a bit as there’s no way people would have asked those if their identity was shown, butI won’t lie, it was entertaining.

Rebecca Kiel - love her chat, find her more relatable & down to earth than most, glad she got given the Rainbows End opportunity as well.

Getting so sick of the brands pushing their products to ALL the influencers at the same time, it actually cheapens the product & makes me never want to purchase it. They give away sooooo much to people, many of whom can actually afford their products, who then push the tit out of them to their followers, many of whom cannot afford the products.
💯 agree re the influencers pushing products etc

To be honest I'm sick of all these influencers posting "be nice" " be kind" , or the memes saying how there a good person trying to validate there feelings since tattle has started , you don't see people saying tit for no reason or saying things about people all the time on fb/insta that dont have a big following ( everyday person) they need to realise being in public eye people will judge them if they do something stupid and by trying to use us ( non influencers ) to sell things to so they gt extra money were aloud a voice, If they don't like it they should look and see mayb influencing isn't for them and get a normal job, don't see the Kardashians etc posting all tht tit when they be called out its life when your in public eye , can't have your cake and eat it too, being in public eye not everyone is going to like you

• Heart
Reactions: 17

With 5kiwikids people get really triggered by big families especially if they need wff to survive because, dare I say it, really it’s no different to having more kids on a benefit. I can understand why people who wanted more kids but couldn’t afford to get annoyed.

*disclaimer 😅 I don’t have an issue with benefits or wff I wish everyone who wanted to was able to stay home with their kids in the early years

Reactions: 6
To be honest I'm sick of all these influencers posting "be nice" " be kind" , or the memes saying how there a good person trying to validate there feelings since tattle has started , you don't see people saying tit for no reason or saying things about people all the time on fb/insta that dont have a big following ( everyday person) they need to realise being in public eye people will judge them if they do something stupid and by trying to use us ( non influencers ) to sell things to so they gt extra money were aloud a voice, If they don't like it they should look and see mayb influencing isn't for them and get a normal job, don't see the Kardashians etc posting all tht tit when they be called out its life when your in public eye , can't have your cake and eat it too, being in public eye not everyone is going to like you
I feel like Bryce’s post was in relation the the All Blacks and people blasting the team and coach….but of course the self absorbed influencers assume it was about them.

Reactions: 11
I messaged Erin about her “labour is easy” comment too and she blocked me, clearly is getting many msgs about it

does anyone no the T on Lottie? She hasnt posted her face in 2 weeks. Starting to question if she’s hiding something. Or maybe I’m over thinking but it’s getting quite obvious as it’s always back of her head or hands now

Keep seeing Lisa’s thermo page being recommend on my fyp She is much better suited there

Are we aloud to talk about Ali? Because wow i can’t stop looking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like Bryce’s post was in relation the the All Blacks and people blasting the team and coach….but of course the self absorbed influencers assume it was about them.
Yeah it is def about the all blacks and all the media negativity.

Are we aloud to talk about Ali? Because wow i can’t stop looking
No, it’s covered the start of the last thread

The mods of the page have said 10k followers (I’m assuming across all channels)

Plus if you read the rules threads if they’re private you can’t discuss either, for the other accounts that fall under private

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.