New Zealand Influencers #58

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to chuckle at Christian's post about only want Lulu to have an hour nap at daycare. As a daycare teacher I can tell you now, the kids we are asked to wake up after a certain amount of time are the kids we let sleep for hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Had to chuckle at Christian's post about only want Lulu to have an hour nap at daycare. As a daycare teacher I can tell you now, the kids we are asked to wake up after a certain amount of time are the kids we let sleep for hours 😂
Mmmm yeah I don’t like this lol. Like, just tell them you aren’t willing to do that if that’s the policy? Id be really unhappy if you lied to me and told me she’d had an hour but you let her sleep for 3? But then I am happy for my kids to sleep longer if needed but like don’t lie to me lol.

Reactions: 6
Saw this on FB. Didn't someone with "inside knowledge" come on here and say Katie's husband had an affair with the nanny and Katie is now living in a caravan lol? Doesn't add up. I note the use of the word "we"...could be husband and herself. And I'm not sure if you are living in a caravan, you are also able to have a horse 🫠 I'm sure some people come on here and just make stuff up lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Saw this on FB. Didn't someone with "inside knowledge" come on here and say Katie's husband had an affair with the nanny and Katie is now living in a caravan lol? Doesn't add up. I note the use of the word "we"...could be husband and herself. And I'm not sure if you are living in a caravan, you are also able to have a horse 🫠 I'm sure some people come on here and just make stuff up lol
I guess both things can be true. Affair but made up or yeah people making up tit

Dani Dimwit probably has anxiety from the stress of not being able to buy a house 🏠 in the price range she wants to .
Probably can only afford a one bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dani Dimwit probably has anxiety from the stress of not being able to buy a house 🏠 in the price range she wants to .
Probably can only afford a one bedroom.
You know we talk tit about everyone here but i find the likes Ellie+Brett, LFYD, they are all so entertaining still... but Dccd and MFM are so on my nerves. Their whole vibe is so negative and whingy!

Reactions: 4