• My baby is grown up I still like this thread

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • My baby is still in utero and I’m reading ahead

Votes: 26 16.7%
  • I’ve come for a nosy 🧐 let me live my life

Votes: 21 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @fairylights2000 giver of thread titles.

carry on ladies…
Thanks for the new thread!

House is in chaos because we're rearranging the upstairs so baby L's current room will become a joint office for me and Mr L for when I go back to work in February. We're moving him tomorrow so I'm expecting some bad naps/disturbed sleep while he gets used to the new surroundings. At least I won't have to worry about him waking the neighbours by banging on the wall any more 😁

Reactions: 1
Thank you! We should refer to you as The Creator from now on.

shes 9 months in 5 days but I absolutely am not ticking that box until I have to 😭
TF is 10 months in 10 days and that has crept up on me like a very creepy unexpected thing. 5 and her currently holding hands while they sleep 🥺 (obviously she has no idea about this and the curator of the cute is actually 5 🥰)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
TF is 10 months in 10 days and that has crept up on me like a very creepy unexpected thing. 5 and her currently holding hands while they sleep 🥺 (obviously she has no idea about this and the curator of the cute is actually 5 🥰)
Oh this is too cute! What a lovely moment

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the new thread!

House is in chaos because we're rearranging the upstairs so baby L's current room will become a joint office for me and Mr L for when I go back to work in February. We're moving him tomorrow so I'm expecting some bad naps/disturbed sleep while he gets used to the new surroundings. At least I won't have to worry about him waking the neighbours by banging on the wall any more 😁
Yeah this is what we do with TF’s bedroom (although she’s not in it yet) think it’s a good solution as the room doesn’t get used for both uses at the same time - just you get more use out of the room. Hope the shifty around goes smoothly.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I keep reading advice about our current sleep
Problems and it’s like “try make sure they get the calories they need throughout the day.” HOW. He will not take any more milk or eat anymore than he already does 😭. The other night he needed three bottles through the night. Crazy to me he used to go without for 10-12 hours now we can barely go 4 but he point blank refuses any extra during the day

• Heart
I keep reading advice about our current sleep
Problems and it’s like “try make sure they get the calories they need throughout the day.” HOW. He will not take any more milk or eat anymore than he already does 😭. The other night he needed three bottles through the night. Crazy to me he used to go without for 10-12 hours now we can barely go 4 but he point blank refuses any extra during the day
I’m having similar issues, TF just punches the bottle away it’s so annoying - usually takes about 3-4 oz then 🖕🖕🖕

then she wakes up 3 times a night for a feed. Dreading going back to work next week as I feel like a binafide zombie

• Heart
Baby bandit is in a bottle-refusing mood recently but I've weirdly discovered that if I quietly sing the chorus from Confetti by Little Mix he'll open his mouth and happily accept the bottle....babies are strange 🤣

I nearly ticked 9-12 months in the poll and then remembered that's just his clothes size and he's still only 7 months old 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still unsure if I want to try latching this baby or not, definitely got milk in my boobs, I just feel bad because she's already struggling with a bottle, feel like breast would be even harder for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Still unsure if I want to try latching this baby or not, definitely got milk in my boobs, I just feel bad because she's already struggling with a bottle, feel like breast would be even harder for her?
If you do it at a time when she's calm and not too hungry then it wouldn't hurt to give it a go and see what she thinks - do some skin to skin cuddles and then shift her down and have a go at latching. If she's not interested she'll soon let you know, and then you can go back to cuddling 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Baby Wood gifted me the most enormous poo tonight, then peed while I cleaned him up. Still not got the knack of that manoeuvre without going through an additional nappy and an outfit change.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Baby Wood gifted me the most enormous poo tonight, then peed while I cleaned him up. Still not got the knack of that manoeuvre without going through an additional nappy and an outfit change.
We’re 4mo down the line and a girl and I often go through additional nappies, sometimes even two lmao, it’s just typical when they go as you’re changing

• Heart
My baby is absolutely full of cold and I feel so bad for him 😩 My husband also has covid so I don’t want to let him near the baby just in case he doesn’t have it already and make things worse. I wish I could take it for him.

• Heart
My room is 28 degrees and baby has woken 3 times in the past hour the poor thing 😭 it’s so hard knowing how to dress them when it’s hot!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.