• I'm Just Nosey

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Fuck the wake windows!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In denial I have a boddler

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! This thread is a godsend. Also an addition to my previous post- apparently mini muffin just wanted a Power Nap and has since been silently thrashing around in the next to me for an hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks! This thread is a godsend. Also an addition to my previous post- apparently mini muffin just wanted a Power Nap and has since been silently thrashing around in the next to me for an hour.
On the reminder of KW…. Mine woke the baby up 🫠 this is the baby that hasn’t slept for more than 2 hours (4M sleep regression and teething thrown in for good measure) for 3 days/nights.
Feel you!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Baby hun is 7 months old and has decided to start sleeping on her side. I’ve been trying to get her onto her back without waking her but I’m not always successful. I’m not sleeping properly worrying that it’s dangerous. And here was I worrying that she wasn’t rolling only a few weeks ago. Now it looks like I’ll be strapping her down 🫣

We have our second round of jabs this morning, praying that they go better than the first and that I can hold it together and not cry as well this time 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awake since 1. Any point in going back asleep at this stage? Baby slips in the bed beside me after daddy slips woke him 🤘🏻daddy slips in spare room - KW

• Heart
Does anyone on here co sleep? It’s always scared me & I swore I wouldn’t for that reason but having a baby that will only sleep on me (reflux & just loves to be close!) has meant I either never sleep again or co sleep.
He sleeps SO well when co sleeping - I’ve tried every trick in the book with his expensive next to me cot 🫠 How do people get over their worry/fear!? I feel awful every time I do it (start the night off with him in his cot which lasts 20-30mins)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not that close though 😳 wait til you’ve got a toddler and tantrums before you make your decision
(Mum of 3, 3 year age gaps 😂)
Oh I’m not having any more 😭 I’ve 4, at 2.5yr gaps so my husband says we have enough (he’s WRONG!)
---
Does anyone on here co sleep? It’s always scared me & I swore I wouldn’t for that reason but having a baby that will only sleep on me (reflux & just loves to be close!) has meant I either never sleep again or co sleep.
He sleeps SO well when co sleeping - I’ve tried every trick in the book with his expensive next to me cot 🫠 How do people get over their worry/fear!? I feel awful every time I do it (start the night off with him in his cot which lasts 20-30mins)
I have fully coslept from birth with 3 babies. I got a lot more sleep than I ever would have otherwise, as my kids are horrendous sleepers. The more you do it, the more comfortable you’ll feel. I remember with our eldest (we kind of coslept on and off) my husband was really against it as he was worried. By no4 he didn’t even bat an eyelid.

Reactions: 2
Baby hun is 7 months old and has decided to start sleeping on her side. I’ve been trying to get her onto her back without waking her but I’m not always successful. I’m not sleeping properly worrying that it’s dangerous. And here was I worrying that she wasn’t rolling only a few weeks ago. Now it looks like I’ll be strapping her down 🫣
If baby gets into that position themselves, it's perfect safe.
Especially at 7 months! At this age, my babies were all sleeping on their front.
My youngest, face down on the matress 😂
By a few months old, they learn the reflex to turn their head or move themselves if it ever happened that they couldn't breathe.

I think my kids were upside down and all sorts at this age in their cot 😂

Reactions: 5
Baby wotsit, is giving us a good first stretch of sleep 4 hours atm….. but from them it goes to pots last few nights, is awake every hour or less… try and soothe him but ends up having a feed, then takes only like 30ml….. am I doing something wrong by offering bottle each time if he’s only having small amounts…

If baby gets into that position themselves, it's perfect safe.
Especially at 7 months! At this age, my babies were all sleeping on their front.
My youngest, face down on the matress 😂
By a few months old, they learn the reflex to turn their head or move themselves if it ever happened that they couldn't breathe.

I think my kids were upside down and all sorts at this age in their cot 😂
Thanks for the reassurance! Herself is literally doing flips in the bed for the last week! She was never a quiet sleeper but now she’s taken things to a whole new level!

Not really baby related, but it’s only been happening since baby so thought I’d post… Just to pre warn, lots of mention about death/health anxiety etc xx

I’ve got a terrible habit of thinking I’m going to die and have to leave my baby. Every little thing brings it on, for example, a headache, I think I’ve got a brain tumour and then if I die I won’t know what my babies voices sounds like and he won’t know mine. When really I need to calm down and have a glass of water! That’s just 1 example of a thought I had yesterday, all these thoughts are of me dying from something and leaving him and it’s the most awful game in my head, but I’m always thinking about it.

I’ve mentioned on the previous thread about gallstones/gallbladder issues, I’ve been to the doctors and I’ve gotta have further tests so I think that’s a big trigger for me as pre pregnancy/baby I had never been to a hospital or even the GP before.

I’ve got a blood test with a nurse on Monday and I think it’ll be worth me talking to her about it. Thought I’d mention it if anyone else feels the same… Or am I going a bit nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Ro98 spoke to our GP this morning and she is prescribing us nutramigen 😅 finally! She’s booked me in for a follow up next week and said if this is still not helping there’s another formula she can prescribe, really hope we notice a difference soon! Thankyou for your advice ☺ x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.