Never Mind the Buzzcocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely LOVED NMTB back in the day, it really was in a league of its own. I am enjoying the new one but it’s not the same, they couldn’t recreate it I don’t think. There’s no…back and forth?? I don’t know, somethings missing. Also I really do think DMC is very witty but this show is not suited to her.
Not giving up yet, I’ll see how it goes.

Reactions: 5
Watched first one, thought it was meh. Watched half of the second one and have given it up now. Daisy MC, really gone down in my estimation. She’s got Letitia Dean’s hair from Eastenders and she is over egging the pudding with the fake laughing. I think they think they are being hilarious and have forgotten that there is an audience watching. This is something they should have left as a nice memory.

Reactions: 7
I watched the third one and it’s actually a bit better (might have been the addition of Richard Ayoade, who I love and the DJ guy was quite good as well). The rest of them seem to have have their hit stride but DMC is just not suited to this format at all. I think it could do with another stand up comedian, instead of a comedy writer/actor like she is.

Reactions: 6
Genuinely think DMC gets worse with each episode, what is going on with the incessant laughing, there is nothing that’s really that funny. DMC should also sack the stylist / hairdresser

Reactions: 11
I'm assuming Greg Davies stipulated in his contract that every comedian who comes in NMTB, who has also been on Taskmaster, must have Taskmaster clips as their intro VT.

Reactions: 3
It’s not as good as the original, that daisy isn’t Funny and her fake laugh at every thing is annoying.

It's a shame that Daisy is so annoying/unfunny in this because This Country was so brilliant!

I used to love this show and have been enjoying the new one but PLEASE JESUS CHRIST get rid of Daisy May Cooper!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I usually like DMC but nah.. the over the top fake laughing and smacking the desk is just too much. I was so excited for buzzcocks to come back but she puts a big dampener on it for me

Reactions: 7
I really like it but daisy needs to go. She’s getting a hammering on Twitter too 🥴