Netflix - How to build a sex room

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleeeeeeease tell me someone else has watched this show on Netflix?! ๐Ÿ™
what the duck is this??? I canโ€™t find anything good on netflix at the moment, finished Ozark so its hard to top that! give us a quick rundown on this or is it self explanatory ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
what the duck is this??? I canโ€™t find anything good on netflix at the moment, finished Ozark so its hard to top that! give us a quick rundown on this or is it self explanatory ๐Ÿ˜‚
Pretty self explanatory ๐Ÿ˜‚ It is a British Interior designer that started creating sex rooms in American's homes. The designer is bonkers but I loved her for it. They had a range of people on their whichI thought was a great idea from kink mad to sexless marriages, single woman, gay people. I found it fascinating and could really see the importance of it all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Pretty self explanatory ๐Ÿ˜‚ It is a British Interior designer that started creating sex rooms in peoples homes. The designer is bonkers but I loved her for it. They had a range of people on their whichI thought was a great idea from kink mad to sexless marriages, single woman, gay people. I found it fascinating and could really see the importance of it all.
omg sounds hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll give it a watch hopefully its on Netflix Ireland, but usually Netflix UK and Ireland are the same(y)