Nella Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats all the twitter controversy with her?
In short, colourist/racist tweets from when she was in high school resurfaced along with many other peoples old tweets - she made a video last night explaining herself and apologising but šŸ˜¬ I was so shocked seeing her old tweets come out with what was said

In short, colourist/racist tweets from when she was in high school resurfaced along with many other peoples old tweets - she made a video last night explaining herself and apologising but šŸ˜¬ I was so shocked seeing her old tweets come out with what was said
She was 13 and tbh her apology video was the first real one I've seen on YouTube.
People went too far wishing she had died with her mother.

Reactions: 7
How many people is in her end of 2020 video? There is no way they all live together šŸ§

Reactions: 3
I just came on here to say the same thing, Adeola posted a NYE house party vlog with a bunch of people smh
and adeola and nella were laughing about it saying nella was having a party with 6 people and they started laughing not funny at all

• Sick
and adeola and nella were laughing about it saying nella was having a party with 6 people and they started laughing not funny at all
Init I thought to myself they're moving childish at their big age looool, I wish this thread was more active

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The thing is no one will criticise her though....she just lost her parents and sheā€™s like twitters sweetheart. Also side note Adeola is soooooo annoying biggest social climber out there.

ultimately both of them are gonna need to wise up in a few years when their fan base grow into their late 20s and no longer have interest in plt hauls and ā€œthings to leave in _ā€ videos

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry I like Nella but WTF the amount of people at her apartment on NYE?!?!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I get it sheā€™s going through a rough time, but at the same time itā€™s how blaze she is about rule breaking like sis doesnā€™t care??? Also Mariam musa getting her nails done like weā€™re not all begging for an infill šŸ˜¤

• Haha
For Nellaā€™s birthday months ago she had people round all the time, I honestly donā€™t think her or her friends have given a tit to begin with but itā€™s shameful. I know Nella has had a hard year I do feel for her but you donā€™t need 10+ to film a video / party with constantly. What kind of example is she leading? So many people look up to her, whether she wants to be a role model or not, having a following comes with that.

Wow rant over šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 2
I do feel for Nella though losing two parents at 23 canā€™t be easy I do find how much she drinks to be quite worrying

I think she uses partying and doing big gatherings with her friends as a coping mechanism, doesn't make it right but doesnt make it wrong either. It's subjective because we don't actually know what emotions she's dealing with ... but she doesn't have to vlog it and raise attention to it soooooo she slyly knows what she's doing :rolleyes:šŸ¤”

I do agree her drinking habits are quite scary, but I think its an influence from her friends too. In Adeola's vlog Adeola takes a shot of vodka in the early AM's just because its New Years??? I'm not a drinker but is that even normal lmao

So no one seeing adeola get her hair , nails n eyelashes done???
She thinks she gets a free pass just because she's an "influencer" ???

Meanwhile were all sitting here with our ingrown nails, eyelashes falling off and hair roots for days ffs. I don't understand selfish people like that

She thinks she gets a free pass just because she's an "influencer" ???

Meanwhile were all sitting here with our ingrown nails, eyelashes falling off and hair roots for days ffs. I don't understand selfish people like that
Right n no ones saying snyrhing thought it was just me seeing this. An everyday someoneā€™s in her house

Why is no one calling this girl out. Different people in her house everyday same w Adeola. Adeola got her eyelashes n nails done like ...

I donā€™t want to hear any of them say itā€™s been a tough year for them because imo Nellas life hasnā€™t changed much she still has parties openly. People in her house she gets her hair done every few weeks and no one is noticing she goes to her friends house. Sheā€™s making a photo booth for her friends. Her life seems so lonely like she constantly needs friends around and sheā€™s altering HER flat for other people which just seems weird to me

Reactions: 2