Nella Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to hear any of them say it’s been a tough year for them because imo Nellas life hasn’t changed much she still has parties openly. People in her house she gets her hair done every few weeks and no one is noticing she goes to her friends house. She’s making a photo booth for her friends. Her life seems so lonely like she constantly needs friends around and she’s altering HER flat for other people which just seems weird to me
Agreed. I don’t know and understand how people don’t see that what she does is wrong. Fair enough if she saw one friend and it was socially distanced, with a mask etc, for support/company but she has loads of people all the time over. The people who follow her will think it’s okay and do it themselves. She has a huge audience!

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t her thread but I can’t find one for Annie or Adeola so I post it here.
annie literally getting her hair done and going to a party and posting it. Do these people have no common sense or shame.
D72ACF6A-7295-4540-8FC3-BCD8DEE342E5.png

An Annie always complains about her mental health and how the pandemic affects her she’s a drama queen

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I am more interested to see her skinny dip collection compared to people like Ana's

Reactions: 1
I love how she's there for her mates. But including them in her skinny dip photoshoot?? Branding wise that was a little dumb. People like Nella, for Nella, not her random mates.

I feel like they all sponge off her and she's vulnerable to it because she's lost her family. Like there was that sunshine girl in her vlog the other month and nella was saying how she has to spend alot to feed her. Made no sense to me because sunshine looks old enough to be her auntie

• Sad
Reactions: 5
One thing I love about Nella is how much you can tell she appreciates everything that she works for - like her stories about the Shangri La Hotel. I know on the Anastasia Kingsnorth thread people were talking about how she visited the hotel but was very braggy and doing it to flex, and I think comparing that to how Nella was showing what the hotel did for her says a LOTTT. She obviously has her faults but I'm so excited to see where her podcast with Adeola and Maria goes

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to her podcast?
Yes but Nella is the kinda person you need to see (she's a meme Queen) so it didn't bang as much

She should bring Girl on Girl instead of Let's Beef (the views proved this)

Lastly, thoughts on her GRM Daily fit?

Reactions: 2
Yes but Nella is the kinda person you need to see (she's a meme Queen) so it didn't bang as much

She should bring Girl on Girl instead of Let's Beef (the views proved this)

Lastly, thoughts on her GRM Daily fit?

She looked good but not for the event. Miriams dress was 1.5k. Nella looks like she’s going to hakasan or like brunch w the girls. It’s a big blazer. Nothing special. If it was designed or had extras in it fair but I’m disappointed this is what she came w

Reactions: 6
Completely screwed herself over!! She needs to do something big yo come back from that!

I use to love Nella but all she does is shout all the time n say memes like it doesn’t feel authentic just feels like she’s tryna go viral

Reactions: 8
i used to also like nella, her old videos on youtube were good although let’s say there was 5 different groups in one video she used to copy peoples quotes in the next clips with another group. then she started to laugh loud all the time with her mouth all open she got really annoying. from the first day in the jungle she done too much now this it’s tewww much !!!

When she just said she drank too much and went 4 sizes up due to her grief I felt bad for her but honestly still can’t justify her reaction to Fred yesterday🫠

Love Nella
Hate Nella

I find it kinda ridiculous white people (yes I said Caucasians) coming onto BET* twitter to say how much they hate Nella

I disliked many people from BB and Love Island. But as soon as the leave, I don't harp on about it or search their name on twitter.

People might say black people use the so called "race card" but the hate Nella has recieved is extreme.

*BET - stands for black entertainment TV. I know none of those people knew what BET was before Nella