Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I use to love Nella but all she does is shout all the time n say memes like it doesnā€™t feel authentic just feels like sheā€™s tryna go viral

Reactions: 8

GossWhore

VIP Member
In short, colourist/racist tweets from when she was in high school resurfaced along with many other peoples old tweets - she made a video last night explaining herself and apologising but šŸ˜¬ I was so shocked seeing her old tweets come out with what was said
She was 13 and tbh her apology video was the first real one I've seen on YouTube.
People went too far wishing she had died with her mother.

Reactions: 7

Gilly88

and adeola and nella were laughing about it saying nella was having a party with 6 people and they started laughing not funny at all
The thing is no one will criticise her though....she just lost her parents and sheā€™s like twitters sweetheart. Also side note Adeola is soooooo annoying biggest social climber out there.

ultimately both of them are gonna need to wise up in a few years when their fan base grow into their late 20s and no longer have interest in plt hauls and ā€œthings to leave in _ā€ videos

• Sick
Reactions: 7

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
So no one seeing adeola get her hair , nails n eyelashes done???
She thinks she gets a free pass just because she's an "influencer" ???

Meanwhile were all sitting here with our ingrown nails, eyelashes falling off and hair roots for days ffs. I don't understand selfish people like that

Reactions: 6

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
and adeola and nella were laughing about it saying nella was having a party with 6 people and they started laughing not funny at all
Init I thought to myself they're moving childish at their big age looool, I wish this thread was more active

• Sick

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Yes but Nella is the kinda person you need to see (she's a meme Queen) so it didn't bang as much

She should bring Girl on Girl instead of Let's Beef (the views proved this)

Lastly, thoughts on her GRM Daily fit?

She looked good but not for the event. Miriams dress was 1.5k. Nella looks like sheā€™s going to hakasan or like brunch w the girls. Itā€™s a big blazer. Nothing special. If it was designed or had extras in it fair but Iā€™m disappointed this is what she came w

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I think she uses partying and doing big gatherings with her friends as a coping mechanism, doesn't make it right but doesnt make it wrong either. It's subjective because we don't actually know what emotions she's dealing with ... but she doesn't have to vlog it and raise attention to it soooooo she slyly knows what she's doing :rolleyes:šŸ¤”

I do agree her drinking habits are quite scary, but I think its an influence from her friends too. In Adeola's vlog Adeola takes a shot of vodka in the early AM's just because its New Years??? I'm not a drinker but is that even normal lmao

Laurawright

VIP Member
I do feel for Nella though losing two parents at 23 canā€™t be easy I do find how much she drinks to be quite worrying

Reactions: 5

Gilly88

I love how she's there for her mates. But including them in her skinny dip photoshoot?? Branding wise that was a little dumb. People like Nella, for Nella, not her random mates.

I feel like they all sponge off her and she's vulnerable to it because she's lost her family. Like there was that sunshine girl in her vlog the other month and nella was saying how she has to spend alot to feed her. Made no sense to me because sunshine looks old enough to be her auntie

• Sad

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Why is no one calling this girl out. Different people in her house everyday same w Adeola. Adeola got her eyelashes n nails done like ...

m118

I get it sheā€™s going through a rough time, but at the same time itā€™s how blaze she is about rule breaking like sis doesnā€™t care??? Also Mariam musa getting her nails done like weā€™re not all begging for an infill šŸ˜¤

• Haha

salmaaax

Chatty Member
One thing I love about Nella is how much you can tell she appreciates everything that she works for - like her stories about the Shangri La Hotel. I know on the Anastasia Kingsnorth thread people were talking about how she visited the hotel but was very braggy and doing it to flex, and I think comparing that to how Nella was showing what the hotel did for her says a LOTTT. She obviously has her faults but I'm so excited to see where her podcast with Adeola and Maria goes

• Heart