Neil Neil Orange Peel.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did he say Happy father's day on his tik tok. His ex Diana, being the better person bought the little ones the outfits they were wearing. The older girls didn't want to know. He didn't mention them in his tik tok. Dad of year, I don't think so. He thinks he's the bees knees. Lol

Reactions: 3
How many times did he say Happy father's day on his tik tok. His ex Diana, being the better person bought the little ones the outfits they were wearing. The older girls didn't want to know. He didn't mention them in his tik tok. Dad of year, I don't think so. He thinks he's the bees knees. Lol
How do you know she bought them ?

Reactions: 2
I heard Neil upset Lucy on his live yesterday. I didn't see it but I saw one of his minions saying the older kids are looking forward to having a baby sister, which is rubbish. They are just trying to make him look good again.

The girls already have a baby sister, Molly. Who is very clearly adored. This new baby hes got someone knocked up with wont get a second look and its all because her horrible father.

I heard Neil upset Lucy on his live yesterday. I didn't see it but I saw one of his minions saying the older kids are looking forward to having a baby sister, which is rubbish. They are just trying to make him look good again.
He thinks he's a great dad. He hasn't taken his little ones out for a meal, a play centre, etc. Not got any toys for them to play with, just feeds them toast, bik biks and then gets them ready for bed and takes them home. Older 3 still left out of everything.

He thinks he's a great dad. He hasn't taken his little ones out for a meal, a play centre, etc. Not got any toys for them to play with, just feeds them toast, bik biks and then gets them ready for bed and takes them home. Older 3 still left out of everything.
Older 3 better off.

Reactions: 1
I just seen on tik tok candice got engaged! I wonder if he knew it was going to happen (I hope not he doesn’t deserve to be spoke to before about it!)

Just looked on Jackson fb and tiktoc and just seen Neil isn’t on his friends list or on any of his videos. Has he been on his lives recently anyone know? Wonder if somethings kicked off

His done a video saying today is the first time his seen kids in 2 weeks but they only went for 7 days didn’t they? Or 10? Clearly too lazy to see them the night before they go.