Neil Neil Orange Peel.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His moderators 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Exactly, a WORKS live, he spends more time reading vommutgab working 🤣 So, are people only allowed to ask about cars on the live?!? 🤣 You can’t say no personal questions, but then go on to answer personal questions, such as “Chloe and I have been together 5 months, 2 days” Who knows the exact days, apart from teenagers???
And FFS, is tea and bic bic the only thing he feeds those poor kids? Why does he constantly get them to tell him what they’re eating. Molly is probably thinking “Are you age idiot? You made it, why don’t you know what you’ve made?” If putting bread in a toaster and opening a packet of no frills biscuits is the highlight of your time/interaction with your children, then that’s pretty sad

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
He's

He is really on one on his live this morning.
What up with him now, i keep getting called away grr.

Why does his new GF think she has a bargain with him he looks like a weasel.How does his work place allow him to do all these Lives when he should be working.

I'm furious he's fed the baby mouldy toast.
He said on one of his lives he was cooking spag bol for Chloe. Why doesn't he cook something proper for his little ones and maybe a banana or raspberries for afters. Even spaghetti hoops or beans with the toast. So unhealthy toast and biscuits all the time. OK once in awhile.

His live now and people are asking if he sees all 5 kids…his response is just ‘come on people’
That’s because he doesn't want to admit that his older girls don't want anything to do with him, because it would show everyone what a liar he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I get not all men can cook but even some spagetti hoops or something would be better than Bic Bic every week.

Reactions: 1
Why does he even post no one cares anymore, he looks a real idiot with his hairstyle. It was only his family anyone cared about not him.