Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read the dm article but in the pictures that they included their didn't seem to be any chemsitry of flirting or anything that the paper was alluding to between the pair of them?
Shes said that shes moved into help him with the little boy. The DM will swoop to no depths to insinuate sometbing sleazy

Reactions: 2
Shes said that shes moved into help him with the little boy. The DM will swoop to no depths to insinuate sometbing sleazy

They were holding hands in some of the photo's I saw.They def seem to be in a relationship.They are both in serious pain though,I think they are probably clinging to each other for comfort.

Reactions: 3
They were holding hands in some of the photo's I saw.They def seem to be in a relationship.They are both in serious pain though,I think they are probably clinging to each other for comfort.
I know he’s the father of their son but they weren’t together long before they married / baby / split, and they split because she beat him up and was arrested. It’s weird how he’s being painted as the poor grieving widow, i understand grief is a painful thing and he’ll be sad for his son but I dunno, it’s hard to say without seeming heartless over text.

Reactions: 2